Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Showdown: Rite of Passage Reactions SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Showdown: Rite of Passage Reactions SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Showdown: Rite of Passage Reactions Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Showdown: Rite of Passage Reactions Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Showdown: Rite of Passage Reactions Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Showdown: Rite of Passage Reactions Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Showdown: Rite of Passage Reactions Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Showdown: Rite of Passage Reactions Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Showdown: Rite of Passage Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

Showdown: Rite of Passage Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Showdown: Rite of Passage Reactions   Showdown: Rite of Passage Reactions EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 12:40 am

Favorite Match:

Favorite Moment:

Most Shocking Moment/Result:

Who Had the Best/Worst Night:

Who Stole the Show:

Rating/General Comments:
Back to top Go down
Ryder

Ryder

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Rite of Passage Reactions   Showdown: Rite of Passage Reactions EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 12:53 am

Main Event
All 
Nico NE Title
Best: Nico or Rex, Worst: PB 
Nico
17/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Rite of Passage Reactions   Showdown: Rite of Passage Reactions EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 1:54 am

Main Event

My Cash In (Duh)

Also My Cash In

Best: Rex. (he's had to wait for this, and he didn't get crimson masked). Worst: PB

Me

10/10. Would Screw PB Again.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Rite of Passage Reactions   Showdown: Rite of Passage Reactions EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 1:39 am

ME VS DUB AND LANNY VS LIONCROSS WAS SO KEWL

ARES V TIBERIUS V PB WAS RAD AS WELL
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Rite of Passage Reactions   Showdown: Rite of Passage Reactions EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 2:34 am

I'll read it later today. When I'm done I'll edit this with my reactions.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Rite of Passage Reactions   Showdown: Rite of Passage Reactions EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 3:09 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Rite of Passage Reactions   Showdown: Rite of Passage Reactions EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 3:22 pm

Favorite Match: Meth vs. Dub.

Favorite Moment: The thumbtack spitting spot made me laugh, though I don't know why. I must be warped in the head.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Oasis dropping out of the sky. SK losing, which I definitely didn't see coming. Nico cashing in.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best night, Ares or Nico. Worst night, probably PB.

Who Stole the Show: Either the participants of the opening match or the participants of the main event. The HOF title and AWC match were PERFECT bookends for the show and ensured it started and ended on amazing notes. All the props to Robbie, DDD, Jay, Dub, and PB.

Rating/General Comments: 9/10. Definitely a fun read from beginning to end. Showdown got their chance to shine and they completely knocked it out of the park, from the way the matches themselves were written and played out to all the work they put in on the promo page this week.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Rite of Passage Reactions   Showdown: Rite of Passage Reactions EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 3:46 pm

Favorite Match: Methuselah vs Devan Dubian

Favorite Moment: Oasis coming out and helping Dub win the HOF title, as well as Nico coming out and cashing in his contract on PB (WHICH I FUCKING CALLED WEEKS AGO!)

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Shocking moment was Oasis coming out and invading SD to get back at Meth. Shocking result was Rex winning, genuinely thought SK would retain

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Dub, Nico, and Rex with the best nights. Worst Night is Def PB, but SK comes in second

Who Stole the Show: Ares per the norm, but Dub and Meth was an incredibly hard act to follow. 

Rating/General Comments: I'm honestly ashamed I didn't stick around to see the whole show, but the parts I did see were A1. So I can't give a realistic rating, but if the rest of the show lives up to what I did see, then this show was definitely FPV level. Then again that's not difficult considering SD's super roster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Rite of Passage Reactions   Showdown: Rite of Passage Reactions Empty

Back to top Go down

Showdown: Rite of Passage Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1