Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW MSM Reactions SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW MSM Reactions SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW MSM Reactions Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW MSM Reactions Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW MSM Reactions Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW MSM Reactions Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW MSM Reactions Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW MSM Reactions Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW MSM Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

EAW MSM Reactions Empty
PostSubject: EAW MSM Reactions   EAW MSM Reactions EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 12:20 am

Best Match -

Worst Match -

Favorite Spot -

Favorite Moment -

General Thoughts -

Rating -

Last edited by TRENK$ on September 14th 2014, 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

EAW MSM Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW MSM Reactions   EAW MSM Reactions EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 12:26 am

s/o tho to cage and matt, you guys wrote great matches tonight for SD/Dy, should be proud of yourselves.  :bolieve:
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

EAW MSM Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW MSM Reactions   EAW MSM Reactions EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 12:32 am

Best Match - Cameron Ella Ava vs Jaywalker, this match is probably one of the feuds that I have been attached to for a while and have been actively following for a bit with the whole HBB/Cam Jaywalker feud is culminated into this epic final battle between the two that had deep rooted hatred for one another. The story telling leading up to it was amazing and I enjoyed every bit of it. For the match it was nothing but amazing with a lot of people didn't think that Cameron would beat Jaywalker, she proved the doubters wrong and got the W. Congrats Cam on winning the title.

Worst Match - None of them were bad but if you want to talk about crowd reaction which to me is one of the key things that makes a good or bad or medicore match it would have to be Dark Demon because I was kinda shock how short the match was since it was hyped up the war to end all wars and it kinda didn't live up to it's hype in my opinion. Also I was disappointed in the crowd reaction at the time because that match could have been bigger if most people would react to it. Kinda felt bad for Demon and Crash that got the short end of the stick in my view.

Favorite Spot - The transition sequences that Starr and Hades had was pretty awesome to me. I really liked how the momentum went back and forth over and over. There were times where I thought Starr was actually going to pull out the win.

Favorite Moment - Jacob Senn finally becoming a World Champion is one of my favorite moments next to Cam retiring Jaywalker and becoming the Hall Of Fame Champion

General Thoughts - I feel like this Free-Per-View was a success and is one of the better FPVs we had in a while mainly because the crowd didn't die out as I honestly expected it to given what happened at Pain For Pride and other fpvs prior. The matches were pretty good, and well written even though one could have been better but despite that it was still pretty good in my opinion. Kudos to everyone though making it happen. Also lets all hope pray to GOD that Zack doesn't take over EAW, we will all be out of a job. Sad lol.

Rating - 9.5/10
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

EAW MSM Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW MSM Reactions   EAW MSM Reactions EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 12:50 am

Inb4 hated on for honesty and having an opinion.  :spit: 

Best Match - Brian vs Senn - it was pretty cool. I was sad Brian didn't win though.

Worst Match - Demon vs Crash - I felt it was kinda short for such a hyped match and the crowd was meh for it.

Favorite Spot - There were heaps of kewl spots tbh, I don't think I can name a favourite.

Favorite Moment - The Starr/Tomi seg. #forks

General Thoughts - This will cop criticism but they're my thoughts so whatever. I liked most of the show in general, it was kewl and was fun to sit through pretty much the whole thing live as I don't often get to do that for shows (timezones and stuff). Personally felt there were a few issues for me which I felt detracted from the show at times and they are reflected in my experience and the rating I gave. The crowd was good but not great. I'll admit I wasn't attentive at all times but timezones played a factor because I'm normally doing chores/other things on Sunday mornings/midday/early afternoon. Another thing I'm not such a fan of is when some writers purposely try to make every MOTY by chucking in so many crazy spots, extreme moments and having the matches drag on in an unrealistic fashion. It's something I've always believed and has always bugged me. I love extreme matches, wrestling etc... but I feel there's a point where you gotta keep it real to some degree. Oh, and the other thing was that I really wanna see tag team action back on EAW FPVs in the near future since they're usually kewl.

Rating - 8/10
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

EAW MSM Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW MSM Reactions   EAW MSM Reactions EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 1:26 am

Best Match - Hades-Starr

Worst Match - N/A

Favorite Spot - The finish to TP-GC simply for the crowd reaction

Favorite Moment - Vic retaining

General Thoughts - Decent show. Crowd held up.

Rating - 7.5/10
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

EAW MSM Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW MSM Reactions   EAW MSM Reactions EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 2:23 am

Best Match - Me vs KD because I won

Worst Match - N/A

Favorite Spot - My spear on KD off the stage

Favorite Moment - Tyler retaining the title

General Thoughts - Congratulations on ANOTHER GOAT show! MOTY candidates all around as usual. Keep em coming

Rating - from what i was here to see live on chat, 10/10 stars instant classic
Back to top Go down
Lethal Consequences
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Lethal Consequences

Hailing From : Oakland

EAW MSM Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW MSM Reactions   EAW MSM Reactions EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 2:28 am

2/10 everyone was sub-par way to go i hate all of you
Back to top Go down
http://adobehouserecords.com
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

EAW MSM Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW MSM Reactions   EAW MSM Reactions EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 11:01 am

Best Match - Jacob Senn vs Brian Daniels. Unmovable object vs unlimited speed. Senn's dominance against Brian's restriction and everything else that occurred throughout the match. The interference by Lannister, Murrow, Xavier, Dubian and at the end - it was the two man that started the match that ended it. Brian's resilience was great but Senn pulled it off in a great match.

Worst Match - Not any in my opinion, all matches were written well. 

Favorite Spot - Senn's Curb Stomp to Brian Daniels or Starr's-Hades often spots coming close each and every time

Favorite Moment - Jacob Senn finally winning the EAW Championship or Jaywalker just walking through the curtain with Cam winning the HOF Championship (Respect Jay - just seeing his character go like that was different)

General Thoughts - The crowd was alive throughout the whole show through some really good matches and the end results were surprising but definitely most spicing for the future of EAW. The show held up to its hype and I thought it did well.

Rating - 8.5/10
Back to top Go down

EAW MSM Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW MSM Reactions   EAW MSM Reactions EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 11:16 am

Nigel wrote:
Inb4 hated on for honesty and having an opinion.  :spit: 

Best Match - Brian vs Senn - it was pretty cool. I was sad Brian didn't win though.

Worst Match - Demon vs Crash - I felt it was kinda short for such a hyped match and the crowd was meh for it.

Favorite Spot - There were heaps of kewl spots tbh, I don't think I can name a favourite.

Favorite Moment - The Starr/Tomi seg. #forks

General Thoughts - This will cop criticism but they're my thoughts so whatever. I liked most of the show in general, it was kewl and was fun to sit through pretty much the whole thing live as I don't often get to do that for shows (timezones and stuff). Personally felt there were a few issues for me which I felt detracted from the show at times and they are reflected in my experience and the rating I gave. The crowd was good but not great. I'll admit I wasn't attentive at all times but timezones played a factor because I'm normally doing chores/other things on Sunday mornings/midday/early afternoon. Another thing I'm not such a fan of is when some writers purposely try to make every MOTY by chucking in so many crazy spots, extreme moments and having the matches drag on in an unrealistic fashion. It's something I've always believed and has always bugged me. I love extreme matches, wrestling etc... but I feel there's a point where you gotta keep it real to some degree. Oh, and the other thing was that I really wanna see tag team action back on EAW FPVs in the near future since they're usually kewl.

Rating - 8/10

Basically this
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

EAW MSM Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW MSM Reactions   EAW MSM Reactions EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 1:15 pm

Great job to Matt. Congrats to Senn. Good job to crowd.

Thought the FPV would flop considering the weeks leading up to it and a rather predictable card but the show was very strong, good job to everyone involved.

Forks. 4.

Would have beat Hades if I didn't go for the Starrsault THREE times.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

EAW MSM Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW MSM Reactions   EAW MSM Reactions EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 3:28 pm

Anyway for a real answer, very very solid show wrestling-based show, i enjoyed it a lot. It had some quality matches all around, so what more could you ask for from a e-WRESTLING show? Didnt get to read the EAW title match since currently its as ''tbp'' as last weeks voltage  :leo: 

But still the shit was good, highly enjoyable matches and all. Only complaint I had was Cameron beating Jay clean in a serious match with no interference. Wasnt fond of the booking at all to tell you the truth. I know we're supposed to suspend disbelief in wrestling but in a real fight jay (robert roode) knocks cam (eve torres) out in one punch, and in the wrestling world its mostly a one-sided match unless Cam has like a baseball bat and is beating him down nonstop or someshit. And with Jays character, he absolutely murders her because hes a big strong wrestling legend and shes a woman. If WWE were to do this match with like Stone Cold or HHH vs. Trish Stratus theyd be a laughing stock, but i understand this is feds so with the video game element of EAW Ill give it a pass. Just glad it wasnt me, no offense to Cam whatsoever.

Other than that no complains. Dont know why people thought Demon vs Crash was too short, what did you idiots want it to be 45 minutes?? Dont see why people would ask for a match that had 1 promo in the week leading up to it to be super long. I thought it was still pretty good and defined ''war to end all wars'' since it was hardcore. I mean shit its not like any of you hypocrites would be alive the whole time if the match was super long anyway. 

Dont think there was a weak link in this show, it didnt even need segments but it had it regardless and regardless of the less than impressive buildup it was as good of a show as i expected it to give. Not gonna rate it, but well done.
Back to top Go down

EAW MSM Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW MSM Reactions   EAW MSM Reactions EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 4:13 pm

To be fair, Eve is well-thought in self-defence/MMA shit so she prolly could knock Roode out.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

EAW MSM Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW MSM Reactions   EAW MSM Reactions EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 7:22 pm

Eh, it doesn't bother me. Besides, much more unrealistic things happen in EAW, sometimes I swear I see matches where Hades is man handled and tossed around by cruiser weights, and sometimes the over the top endurance of certain extremists in big matches. Just nobody thinks about it.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

EAW MSM Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW MSM Reactions   EAW MSM Reactions EmptyAugust 18th 2014, 1:13 am

That is where DDD draws the line  :kobe:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

EAW MSM Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW MSM Reactions   EAW MSM Reactions EmptyAugust 18th 2014, 1:34 am

Dark Demon wrote:
To be fair, Eve is well-thought in self-defence/MMA shit so she prolly could knock Roode out.

:hmm:
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

EAW MSM Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW MSM Reactions   EAW MSM Reactions EmptyAugust 18th 2014, 5:33 pm

Best Match - Brian Daniels vs. Jacob Senn

Worst Match - N/A

Favorite Spot - Mr. DEDEDE's Spear on Kevin Devastation off of the stage, Jacob Senn's Harmonic Divergence on Brian Daniels and the finish to Tyler Parker vs. Lucian Black because of the crowd ovation.

Favorite Moment - Jacob Senn winning the vacant EAW Championship.

General Thoughts - I thoroughly enjoyed being here for and reacting to the FPV. Crowd was pretty good, no complaints. Matches and segments were great and written exceptionally well. Congratulations to all of the winners and props to the writers and everyone who promoed.

Rating - 9/10
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

EAW MSM Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW MSM Reactions   EAW MSM Reactions EmptyAugust 19th 2014, 10:00 am

Overall I thought it was a good show.  I loved seeing Jacob Senn become world champion, and my favorite spot was me doing Crash Course with Demon's face on the spikes.  My only grip is, as it's been said before in this thread, I think my match with Demon felt very anti-climactic.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

EAW MSM Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW MSM Reactions   EAW MSM Reactions EmptyAugust 19th 2014, 2:10 pm

Demon/Crash was essentially as perfect as it could be, I don't understand why there's so much complaining. There wasn't much if any promoing for the match, if any other match got as little promo activity and went the same length, y'all would be bitching about it "being too long".

The match was billed as "the war to end all wars"... was it not a war? The action was hot and fast from the start, Demon attacking Crash at the beginning was a great start, the action never really dropped, there were tons and tons of weapons used. It's not like as if it was some technical shit. They beat the hell out of each other.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

EAW MSM Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW MSM Reactions   EAW MSM Reactions EmptyAugust 19th 2014, 6:02 pm

On Strike wrote:
Demon/Crash was essentially as perfect as it could be, I don't understand why there's so much complaining. There wasn't much if any promoing for the match, if any other match got as little promo activity and went the same length, y'all would be bitching about it "being too long".

The match was billed as "the war to end all wars"... was it not a war? The action was hot and fast from the start, Demon attacking Crash at the beginning was a great start, the action never really dropped, there were tons and tons of weapons used. It's not like as if it was some technical shit. They beat the hell out of each other.

Exactly. What did some of these people not fuckin read the match or something?  :why:
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

EAW MSM Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW MSM Reactions   EAW MSM Reactions EmptyAugust 20th 2014, 9:59 am

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
On Strike wrote:

Exactly. What did some of these people not fuckin read the match or something?  :why:

Let me rephrase what I mean.  By no means am I saying it was a bad match, or that it didn't live up to "War To End All Wars" title, o that everything that happened in the match didn't make sense.  My only thing is that it was a little short for the hype it got, and thus felt anticlimactic.  We've all seen matches like that in real life.  Good matches that felt like something was wrong because it didn't last long enough.  And I understand the shortness of the match even from a promo stand point.  I only promoed once because at least one is required, and I will usually do more only if my opponent promos, unless I'm struck with inspiration that just has to be written down.  As far as I know, Demon didn't promo at all, which is why I did not post a second promo.  Maybe that's a bad way to look at things, but I look at it as why use promo material on a opponent who doesn't promo when it can be better served toward another foe.  But I digress. 

Anyway, my comment is not meant to be a dig at the writers of the show.  The show was good, MY match was good, and it had a great spot at the end with my Crash Course.  I'm just saying I wish it had been longer...that is all.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

EAW MSM Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW MSM Reactions   EAW MSM Reactions EmptyFebruary 13th 2015, 5:47 pm

:bastistaroids:  Main event: Still TBP.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

EAW MSM Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW MSM Reactions   EAW MSM Reactions EmptyFebruary 13th 2015, 5:57 pm

The Fabled Conqueror wrote:
:bastistaroids:  Main event: Still TBP.
EAW MSM Reactions Undertaker3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EAW MSM Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW MSM Reactions   EAW MSM Reactions Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW MSM Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum