Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions. Empty
PostSubject: Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions.   Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions. EmptyMarch 19th 2018, 12:26 am

Favorite Match:

Favorite Moment:

Most Shocking Moment/Result:

Who Had the Best/Worst Night:

Who Stole the Show: 

Rating/General Comments:
Back to top Go down
Daisy Thrash
Empire
Empire
Daisy Thrash

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions.   Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions. EmptyMarch 19th 2018, 12:39 am

Favorite Match: Jack vs. David The EAW Championship match

Favorite Moment:
Theron's pipebomb

Most Shocking Moment/Result:
Tarah joining Di Consentes

Who Had the Best/Worst Night:
Best- Rex, Theron, Nobi, Di Consentes. Worst- Drake, Cage, Robbie (IC and OOC)

Who Stole the Show:
HBG, Cage, and Dub

Rating/General Comments:
Good pace, plenty of exciting moments, and a Force Chokeslam finish. It's a 10/10 for me. Thanks once again to Robbie for putting on a great show in more ways than one.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions.   Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions. EmptyMarch 19th 2018, 12:45 am

Favorite Match: Jack vs David. What a match, might as well just hand them the MOTY award now.

Favorite Moment: The great bout between Jack and David

Most Shocking Moment/Result: That the High Rollerz didn't go longer 

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best night goes to Davidson, worst goes to Ripley. What a heartbreaking loss

Who Stole the Show: The High Rollerz

Rating/General Comments: 10/10
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions.   Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions. EmptyMarch 19th 2018, 12:58 am

Favorite Match: The main event.

Favorite Moment: Theron's impromptu roast. 

Most Shocking Moment/Result: The(ron) High Rollerz all linking up. Dub coming through with the drive-by Last Resort during the EAWC match. 

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best night, HBG, Theron, and The High Rollerz. Worst night, Robbie and DC.

Who Stole the Show: DC, HBG, Theron, and The High Rollerz. 

Rating/General Comments: 10/10.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Helms
Showdown
Showdown
Desmond Helms

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions.   Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions. EmptyMarch 19th 2018, 6:58 am

Favorite Match: HBG vs Diamond Cage. Good lawd that was a fuckin war.

Favorite Moment: Everything this ledge did Theron's promo. That was straight fire.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Theron's return, turning on Robbie. Dub's involvement in the EAWC too.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: HBG, Dub, Theron, High Rollerz. Worst, Cage, Rex, Robbie.

Who Stole the Show: Theron and the High Rollerz.

Rating/General Comments: 10/10
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions.   Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions. EmptyMarch 19th 2018, 11:52 am

Favorite Match: Personally, I like Drake Jaeger vs Nobi as a favorite.

Favorite Moment: Once again, during the Nobi vs Drake Jaeger, as there was a moment towards the end, where Drake would hit the Devil Trigger, and it would knock Nobi backwards and into the pendulum lariat, only for that to not work, and hit by another Devil Trigger, only for Nobi to rebound and hit it again. And that too me, was a character defining moment for Nobi showing how much grit he has to keep taking a hit, and not changing gears, like it was some kind of anime hero protagonist that just won't give up. Overall, that match was very pleasant, and I love the humor and thought put into it.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: HBG vs Cage. Like jesus Christ. Something as small as a barb wire around your foot, and being stupid enough to do a dragon screw, which essentially is you shredding your abdomen, shows just how damn reckless Cage is, and that is but a incredibly small fraction of the insanity in this match. In terms of results, it kind of went out how I'd expect it. But like, Jesus Christ, thumb tacks in the mouth. HBG is just a total bitch.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best Night - HBG, Nobi for their well-earned title defenses, and Desmond Helm for getting that potential top feud with Ares. Worse - Sydney, Rex, and Cage. I say Rex, because I don't think he'll be too fond of how that match ended and Dub attacking him. Good news though is Cage might get his big profile singles match at PFP.

Who Stole the Show:  The High Rollerz and Theron. If I had to be honest. 

Rating/General Comments: I'd be lying if I said I follow Showdown's storyline closely, but because Robbie asked so nicely last night, I paid attention, and the one thing that really threw me off is, I really can't tell if some characters are heel or faces. From my understanding, Showdown is written to be similar to NJPW, and while the matches were great and told the story, the segments kind of throw me off, because one minute, I'm like, The High Rollerz are the faces, right? Because they are being punished and being forced to face each other. And while yes, I get Robbie V is an asshole, the entire segment afterwards, with Theron  kind of made them seem like a heel team, but at the same time, when I think about it, no, this was probably suppose to be like "Haha, we beat the boss" moment. But as great as that monologue was, the way it was written, I'm convinced they are heel, but I guess, they are a stable that people are cheering for? It's kind of the same thing with HBG, where I keep thinking, she is a face champion, that segment with Sydney was kind of brutal to the point it was harassment, though to be fair, Sydney started it first. So I'm like, ""So HBG is cheered for, but a clearly a bad influence on Cameron." But based on progression, I still feel inclined to believe she is more or less a face, but probably a tweener to be more accurate. I don't know, those are the things that confused me, but I'll assume Showdown is just beyond the means to actually have to label faces and heels. Ignore what I'm saying, because no lie, at some point, I couldn't even tell if I was a face or a heel. So what do I know. I'm just going to assume Showdown is full of assholes and you choose who you want to root for or boo. Anyway, 9/10. Great show.  Main complaint. We need more High Rollerz on High Rollerz action. 
Back to top Go down
Drake Jaeger

Drake Jaeger

Hailing From : Japan(town, Canada)

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions.   Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions. EmptyMarch 20th 2018, 1:22 pm

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Rating/General Comments: I'd be lying if I said I follow Showdown's storyline closely, but because Robbie asked so nicely last night, I paid attention, and the one thing that really threw me off is, I really can't tell if some characters are heel or faces. From my understanding, Showdown is written to be similar to NJPW, and while the matches were great and told the story, the segments kind of throw me off, because one minute, I'm like, The High Rollerz are the faces, right? Because they are being punished and being forced to face each other. And while yes, I get Robbie V is an asshole, the entire segment afterwards, with Theron  kind of made them seem like a heel team, but at the same time, when I think about it, no, this was probably suppose to be like "Haha, we beat the boss" moment. But as great as that monologue was, the way it was written, I'm convinced they are heel, but I guess, they are a stable that people are cheering for? It's kind of the same thing with HBG, where I keep thinking, she is a face champion, that segment with Sydney was kind of brutal to the point it was harassment, though to be fair, Sydney started it first. So I'm like, ""So HBG is cheered for, but a clearly a bad influence on Cameron." But based on progression, I still feel inclined to believe she is more or less a face, but probably a tweener to be more accurate. I don't know, those are the things that confused me, but I'll assume Showdown is just beyond the means to actually have to label faces and heels. Ignore what I'm saying, because no lie, at some point, I couldn't even tell if I was a face or a heel. So what do I know. I'm just going to assume Showdown is full of assholes and you choose who you want to root for or boo. Anyway, 9/10. Great show.  Main complaint. We need more High Rollerz on High Rollerz action. 

I appreciate the feedback, though I should clarify that I think it's pretty distinct who the heels and who the faces are in the High Rollerz and Theron/Robbie angle, if you paid any attention to Reasonable Doubt at least. Not only what they did to Brian Daniels, but if you recall they also essentially forced Robbie into retirement with what they did to him at the Grand Rampage last year. Not to say Robbie isn't outright torturing them now, but even so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.isanyonereallyreadingthis.com
Davidson
Showdown
Showdown
Davidson

Hailing From : Sin City

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions.   Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions. EmptyMarch 20th 2018, 4:36 pm

Drake Jaeger wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:

I appreciate the feedback, though I should clarify that I think it's pretty distinct who the heels and who the faces are in the High Rollerz and Theron/Robbie angle, if you paid any attention to Reasonable Doubt at least. Not only what they did to Brian Daniels, but if you recall they also essentially forced Robbie into retirement with what they did to him at the Grand Rampage last year. Not to say Robbie isn't outright torturing them now, but even so.

Yeah I can understand the confusion because there are times where I don't follow the other brand's storylines as closely as I should. But Robbie pretty much summed it up. Robbie and The High Rollerz have a long history, dating back To Grand Rampage of last year. We defended our tag titles against RoViper, RoViper wins and become new champions. But during the match David piledrived Robbie's head into the concrete floor. Leaving him with a severe concussion. Once that happened he was taken backstage to get medically looked at, and then we beat up on Brian until Robbie came back out, out of pure adrenaline I am sure, leading them to victory. Afterwards he is hospitalized for a few weeks. The Showdown after GR, we get our rematch for the tag titles, knowing damn well Robbie wasnt at the arena because he is nursing his injuries. So its a handicap match, High Rollerz vs Brian, and we win our titles back. At this point Robbie has to be livid as he most likely watched what unfolded in the hospital or w/e. So hes pissed because of two reasons. One reason being, he basically put his life on the line in that GR match to win those titles...and it was basically for nothing because we got them back a week later. And two, because we assaulted his best friend, Brian. 

Fast forward to Reasonable Doubt, we are defending our titles against Di Consentes. The match ends in a bit of controversy with the ref, and whether David pulled the ref out of the ring before he counted to three or not, to the point the two commentators are arguing about it. But the ref believes he did and as a result, Di Consentes are new tag champs. High Rollerz are pissed off, David beats up the ref and followed that up by viciously attacking Cam and HBG. Then later that night, High Rollerz help assist Tiberius in fucking up Brian Daniels. The next showdown, it is revealed that Robbie is VP and Showdown GM. He knows he has to make an example out of us/to put his foot down, so the locker room doesnt view him as some pushover. 

So Robbie punishes the High Rollerz in two different ways. One, we dont get our rematch for the tag titles which hurts the most, seeing as how thats all The High Rollerz care about. Two, he makes us face each other at the super show, and if we dont compete, we are fired. Obviously, it is personal at this point between both sides. Not just because of what we did at last year's GR, but because like I already mentioned, at Reasonable Doubt, we attacked his wife, HBG, and later that night, we attacked his close friend, Brian Daniels. So basically the High Rollerz are trying to ruin his life and those closest to him. But Robbie thinks he finally got us with those two punishments and that from now on, we will be on our best behavior. So last week at the super show, we compete against each other, but we obviously take advantage of the loop hole that sure we will compete against one another, but we will treat it as a joke match. Basically one upping and mocking Robbie & his authority. After the match, Robbie comes out, pissed off, slaps David in the face because hes reached his breaking point (can u blame him?). High Rollerz circle him, Theron comes out, looking as if he will help Robbie even the odds and beat up the High Rollerz, but instead attacks Robbie. So once again The High Rollerz manage to one up Robbie and laugh in his face. 

So yes, The High Rollerz are heel along with Theron, and Robbie is face who is just sick of The High Rollerz at this point, after all they've done by pressing his buttons time and time again. Hope that helped.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions.   Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions. EmptyMarch 21st 2018, 12:59 am

I don't mean to offend with what I said, but to simply state my own confusion for not keeping up. I still recall a while back that I did remember the high rollerz were distinctly heel against Rov , but face again against Trimvulate, and because of how Di Constantes acts I thought they were still faces because come on, the high rollerz were always the underdogs in their biggest feuds. Now Robbie V, the character, has been etched in my mind that he is just plain evil with how he treated Brian and raising that bastard, I mean, not raising that bastard, Ares Vendetta. And making two friends fight each other, to me, is one of those evil bosses thing, so once again, I went into it with a mindset that they are faces. Personally, now, reflecting on it, they have the old dx vibe, where they are heels, but because they are against the authority, they are still cheered and loved. See, now you guys are telling me Theron is heel, but his "pipebomb" speech makes me think he is a face, because, he isn't wrong. He said the right things about Robbie vs DDD completely taking over spots in favor of the older vets, such as HBG. If you told me they were heel, I wouldn't believe it, but once again, this probably has more to do with me just agreeing with the antics and ideology of the heels because they are the rebels against the power. But my main complaint was that during that particular segment, I did sympathize with Robbie V because he was out numbered, thus, I'm not sure who was heel and who was face. Once again, my own twisted logic is what threw me off, and at this point, I'm just settling for, it doesn't matter. The story is simply they hate each other, they want the other to suffer and lose. Set up for new gen vs the old. Still good, just for me, not sure who I'm rooting for. Maybe I'm just that strongly against Robbie V and HBG. Maybe a part of me is like, Robbie, Brian, HBG, they deserve it, characters, of course. Maybe I'm a sociopath with a chip on his shoulder for "the man." Or maybe I'm just stupid. Once again, apologies if I'm not able to keep up with this. I tend to avoid these threads because 90% of the time, I have something stupid to say, though I have no credibility behind what actually works and what doesnt. I just look for different things, and no offense, but the high rollerz keep getting the short straw, and I find it admirable that they are still together and stronger than ever. They should be faces in my mind while Robbie V and HBG still works better as heels. Hell, I think Cam is being written as a face, but if you ask me, she has been heel since the draft, but I feel like people will tell me she is a face. If you all gave me a list of elitists in EAW right now, and ask me what their alignment is, I'll be way off. Like y'all going to tell me Nas and Cloud are faces while Senn is heel, I'd be like "Nah, Senn is the victim, Nas is an ass, and while Cloud is a face on Empire, on Voltage, she is the scariest mofo in Zaibatsu for her scheming Asian ways."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions.   Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Showdown: Battle Without Honor Or Humanity reactions.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1