Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 EmptyApril 4th 2017, 11:21 pm

I think the smackdown women's division isn't very interesting and I feel like it's support comes from some forced need to be progressive instead of it coming naturally
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

Hailing From : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 EmptyApril 6th 2017, 6:24 pm

I don't really care for Alistair Black's theme.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 EmptyApril 6th 2017, 6:26 pm

ThatChapChristo wrote:
Glad I am not the only one who doesn't like it. That's literally a track that I honestly think could be fixed if you added either death growls or just made it instrumental.
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

Hailing From : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 EmptyApril 6th 2017, 6:28 pm

Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt wrote:
ThatChapChristo wrote:
Glad I am not the only one who doesn't like it. That's literally a track that I honestly think could be fixed if you added either death growls or just made it instrumental.
The vocals are garbage.
Back to top Go down
Axl Willow

Axl Willow

Hailing From : Bunker Hill, Illinois.

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 EmptyApril 6th 2017, 7:33 pm

I haven't been a fan of Zack Sabre Jr's since mid-2015. I was in love with his style, until I found PROGRESS in mid-2015 and saw just how talented the UK Scene was. Zack lost his specialness in my eyes, and became a bit dull and boring compared to the characters of Mark Haskins, Jimmy Havoc, Marty Scurll, etc.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 EmptyApril 6th 2017, 9:02 pm

Axl Willow wrote:
I haven't been a fan of Zack Sabre Jr's since mid-2015. I was in love with his style, until I found PROGRESS in mid-2015 and saw just how talented the UK Scene was. Zack lost his specialness in my eyes, and became a bit dull and boring compared to the characters of Mark Haskins, Jimmy Havoc, Marty Scurll, etc.
BOI!
Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 Tumblr_onnru0IdWP1u1ljrzo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 EmptyJune 7th 2017, 1:16 am

I actually don't have a problem with chantable themes. Especially if the wrestler in question is supposed to be a Babyface. In fact, if anything a chantable theme is actually a really clever way to be market your character.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 EmptyJune 7th 2017, 8:03 am

Roman is by far a better worker than Dean Ambrose.

Since the start of 2015 Roman has had more 4 star or above matches (based on my ratings obvs) than anyone else on the WWE roster. Granted a lot of that may be due to his opponents but Reigns can more than hold his own.

Alexa Bliss is the best female talker they've ever had.

This last one isn't really an unpopular opinion, just an opinion but get rid of the 5 minute overrun that RAW has and add that to Smackdown. A lot of great, important talent gets left off of their 2 hour show. I think they could greatly benefit from having an extra 5 minutes to add in another segment or two. Plus even though it's only 5 minutes, I think it could have pretty significant impact on the viewing pleasure of RAW.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 EmptyJune 7th 2017, 8:27 am

If NXT was a brand and not a developmental territory, most of these careers that have seemingly gone nowhere since they've "moved up" to the main roster could have been prevented.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 EmptyJune 7th 2017, 9:00 am

Oh yeah, here's another one.

NXT doesn't work. The product itself is great but the whole call-up system doesn't really work. I know WWE in recent months has tried to stray away from calling it a developmental brand but we all know that it is.

Wrestling isn't like other sports. You don't trade or release a player because he's old/can't afford him anymore/isn't worth his contract and then call up a top prospect to replace him. There are releases in wrestling but they're never to top guys and they're far less frequent compared to other sports where a team can look completely different from how it is now, in only about two years. And obviously you can't trade them away to another company.

There's no batting average, touchdowns, shooting percentage, the only stat there is in wrestling is money. And if you make it, they keep you. That creates a bottleneck at the top, especially when you consider that the career of a professional wrestler for the most part lasts longer than an athlete in another sport. NXT is only adding to that and making the bottleneck more congested, and there's a very limited number of top spots. But if they don't push guys like Owens, Nakamura, Joe, Balor, etc. to the top, the fans get angry and say they're wasting them.

It's really a lose/lose situation no matter how you look at it.
Back to top Go down
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Showdown
Showdown
Macho Man Johnny Nova

Hailing From : Detroit, MI

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 EmptyJune 7th 2017, 10:28 am

Samoa Joe should win the title at Great Balls of Fire because that title should never be off T.V for months at a time.

CM Punk has one of the absolute worst looking flying elbow drops of all time.

Putting the title on Jinder I had no problem with, switching the title so many times since the beginning of the year I have a huge problem with.

Not sure if those are unpopular but a few opinions I just thought of off the rip.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 EmptyJune 8th 2017, 2:38 am

All the Rock's promos sound the same to me.

Also, speaking of talkers, Jake Roberts is indeed the greatest talker of all time, he always the most important thing about promo cutting; atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 EmptyJune 8th 2017, 3:32 am

Alexa Bliss is the best talent on the WWE roster, and nobody dare compare to her amazing stature. This is all.
Back to top Go down
Shaker Jones
Voltage
Voltage
Shaker Jones

Hailing From : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 EmptyJune 9th 2017, 1:52 am

I think they should bring back the hardcore title
Back to top Go down
Khamsin
Dynasty
Dynasty
Khamsin

Hailing From : Other Side of the Tracks

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 EmptyJune 9th 2017, 2:00 am

Don't know if unpopular or not, but I wish finishers in pro wrestling were treated with more of a closure and finality. Nowadays one finisher rarely gets the job done, which sorta defeats the whole purpose of "finisher". 

Rather watch a match with 1 well set up finisher than 3-4 spamming of them.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 EmptyJune 9th 2017, 2:17 am

Sundowner wrote:
Don't know if unpopular or not, but I wish finishers in pro wrestling were treated with more of a closure and finality. Nowadays one finisher rarely gets the job done, which sorta defeats the whole purpose of "finisher". 

Rather watch a match with 1 well set up finisher than 3-4 spamming of them.
I actually do agree. A finishing move should be the be all end all of a match. Sure, a tease of a finisher is exciting, but it's way better when a finisher isn't​ kicked out of.
Back to top Go down
Tomi Venus
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tomi Venus

Hailing From : Detroit Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 EmptyJune 9th 2017, 11:43 am

Despite how poorly her character has been developed on TV I genuinely like Bayley.
Back to top Go down
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Showdown
Showdown
Macho Man Johnny Nova

Hailing From : Detroit, MI

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 EmptyJune 9th 2017, 11:59 am

ThatChapChristo wrote:

I second this btw. I am not a huge fan of it at all.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 EmptyJune 9th 2017, 12:03 pm

Ted DiBiase had the best gimmick in the 80's and 90's.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 EmptyJune 9th 2017, 12:47 pm

Eddie Guerrero/Rey Mysterio is one of the greatest feuds of all time from 2005
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 EmptyJune 9th 2017, 1:59 pm

Bhris Elite wrote:
Aj Styles is the GOAT
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 EmptyJune 9th 2017, 2:11 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
Adam Cole of all people shouldn't be the first man to be a 3-time ROH Champ.
:punk:
Back to top Go down
Khamsin
Dynasty
Dynasty
Khamsin

Hailing From : Other Side of the Tracks

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 EmptyJune 9th 2017, 3:13 pm

I actually like the Star Wars Prequels. Maybe its because I got into Star Wars through watching them first. Also, General Grievous FTW!  :deadpool:
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 EmptyJune 9th 2017, 3:18 pm

Sundowner wrote:
I actually like the Star Wars Prequels. Maybe its because I got into Star Wars through watching them first. Also, General Grievous FTW!  :deadpool:
Haha nice wrestling opinion man!!
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 EmptyJune 9th 2017, 3:18 pm

Sundowner wrote:
:lupe:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next