Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Legacy Game - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Legacy Game - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Legacy Game - Page 4 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Legacy Game - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Legacy Game - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Legacy Game - Page 4 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Legacy Game - Page 4 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Legacy Game - Page 4 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Legacy Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The Legacy Game - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 16th 2014, 3:18 pm

Without being insulting, I think your in-script legacy will be a kinda bust considering you came in with a massive push that I've never seen before and although some of it wasn't your fault and just poor booking, never really lived up to any of it despite two world title reigns that'll always be clowned about. 

That being said, it's more of your out of script stuff that you'll be remembered for, easily the best VP we've ever had, one of the best gfxers we've ever had and I think by the time your done, you'll surpass RRS for best gfxer. You'll be looked at as somebody who was not only chill but probably the reason people are here for either recruiting them or helping them to not be fired
Back to top Go down
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 18th 2014, 2:00 am

The boss under the new age, controversial in and out of script (It's true), one of the most extreme characters to go down in our feds history.
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 18th 2014, 2:04 am

The grandest efed we know of and a place where so many of us were able to come together and become a community that's bond we'll always remember.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 18th 2014, 3:00 am

Jaywalker's legacy will be that he was the first cornerstone and staple that EAW could build around. It was very crucial in the early stages of efeds (07/08) to have someone not in a political position to be the "face" of a company, and that was Jaywalker. Jay will go down as EAW's most devoted and historic "normal member" if you will, even though there were points where you held a position. It was so important back in the day to have a staple like that, and EAW definitely had it in him and has since. Jay also proved to be he can be relied on from the get-go, and from that day, to his last day, he showed that he's the most reliable guy that an entire efed can lean on to pick it up in and out of script.

Jay will also go down as the best promoer of the "goat circle" IMO. For Jay could promo under any circumstance and keep it fresh like no other. The success with gimmick changes are one thing, but the way Jay has always been able to portray a narrative in his promos is second to none. Easily one of the top-5 promoers across the e-land ranging from EAW all the way to CWF. People always want to tie Jay or the other all-time greats to a number on lists, but I think the best way to put Jay's legacy into words is that there simply won't ever be another like him. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 18th 2014, 9:54 am

I've already done Ken in an extent paragraph before so I'll just do a brief one here. Like I said, Ken is a hall of famer that will be known for everything he did - outside of EAW. His current stint might come to prove successful so it actually might be known for doing everything in every particular corner of e-feds. The nicest and most understanding person we knew and probably the biggest sports-maniac ever. As his gif says, there's only like him and that's him and I fully think that is what basically Killswitch is.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 20th 2014, 3:15 pm

In all honesty I picture you like a Christian type character, you've always had the potential, you've took your breaks/other endeavors, but at the end you will end up most likely winning the big prize sooner or later. You'll be remembered for your chat personality, great matches, the amazing phrases, and if you do win 1 of the big titles, a success story.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 20th 2014, 4:05 pm

Probably one of the most reliable members in EAW to date. You have amazed us with your gfx and your charisma is amazing. You are pretty much the reason why EAW gets new members and you will leave your legacy as one of the most dedicated members of all times and it has showed how much you really like being apart of EAW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 7:46 am

for your ryan moments  Laughing 

nah on the real, I'm not sure, I think it'll be involved with a generation on top main eventing eventually with Xav, Senn ( ik diff gens but w.e), Norman and Cage (diff gens Ik again) where we have a whole new breed of main eventers while we phase out the older ones and you'll probably be one of those guys who makes that new change happen.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 11:00 am

More so, in the past few years, Dark Demon's legacy has been very prominent. Dark Demon is a great chairman, writer, promoer and is arguably one of the greatest of all-time. That's been very prominent and he has my and everyone else's respect. In script, out of script, Dark Demon is just great. That's Dark Demon's legacy.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 11:25 am

Tyler Parker will go down as a member of the illusive top-10 all time list in EAW history. He will go down as the successor to Y2Impact and as one of the greatest promoers of all time.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 3:38 pm

I don't know, aslong as you don't get yourself fired or be annoying(which you already are), you can be remembered for being a world champion and hall of famer i guess, idk.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 3:42 pm

A quirky individual who didn't start out as the brightest star to shine but however as time went on was the one that didn't fade out and gradually grew through toil and improvement to the top of this community and the symbol that with enough hard work anyone can make it in EAW.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 3:48 pm

One of the most important extremists in EAW history. No disrespect to the others, but I've always felt you were the most down to earth of the DDD's/Imp's and HBB's. You're pretty approachable and easy to talk to. Someone that contributed immensely both in and out of script, in my view the greatest extremist ever.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 3:52 pm

A hall of famer and top-15 all-time extremist. That's probably your ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 3:56 pm

Alex Anderson wrote:
A hall of famer and top-15 all-time extremist. That's probably your ceiling.
You put a 1 in front of the 5 silly.

Anyway.

You're going to go down as one of the most polarizing extremists in history. Can easily become world champion in the not so distant future, but may not. It's really all up to you. Nonetheless, you'll be remembered greatly, for both good and bad reasons. Possible hall of famer.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 12:34 am

I'm probably a little bias since you're one of my best friends in EAW but honestly, you're a big help to the board that many don't get to see. I've known you since those days of you being a noob asking me for GFX and if someone would have told me Scott Diamond would have owned EAW at one point or have any type of connection to me I'd be like  :comeon: . You're a grandslam champion, you MAY be better than me but you probably copied something I did anyway, but overall, a piece to the empire that held us together at one point.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 3:49 am

You've given EAW a look, you are the one to go to if you want EAW to be represented as the best e-fed
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 3:53 am

This guys potential is through the roof, has had some setbacks but we all have. Honestly I can see you moving up the ranks if you keep up being consistent and it's a little too early to guess your overall legacy. Also has one of the better attitudes so that is always a plus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 4:03 am

GOAT Vice-President
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 10:18 am

Immense potential, already obviously in a poised position to win a World Championship, It should be interesting to see how the next year plays out for you. You could end up being one of the, if not the fastest rising extremist in EAW history. Your career is off to a magnificent start, if you keep up the pace, there's no doubt in my mind you'll end up in the Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 12:14 pm

No one would have thought Scott Diamond would be chairman and a pretty good one at that. You had questionable booking at times but you were/are very, very, very smart and you stepped up to the plate and ran EAW. Even though you aren't chairman anymore, you still help out in EAW when it's needed most and I think that just goes to show what kind of character you are. IMO (and maybe in everyone else's), a first ballot in next year's Hall of Fame. That's Scott Diamond's legacy.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 12:58 pm

I'm already considering you one of them old dudes like Mr. DEDEDE due to your experience with the original Answers Wrestling Federation. You came in there as Scrappy, but now you've molded yourself into something completely different. You're somebody I can easily see go into the 2015 class of Hall of Fame and win the World Championship within the year-span and get your second reign. Your stay in EAW will surely will make as big of an impact as you entered it years ago; huge. You're reliable and dependable on and you're surely one of the best promoers EAW has to offer. You overcame the difficulties with a past chairman to lead yourself up to this moment in your career where you're only achieving everything you aspired to, even when everyone doubted. I expect even greater things from you in the future.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 1:03 pm

Someone who worked to get himself a 2nd world title and a proper reign. Probably top 20-extremist all time.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 1:24 pm

Despite our ongoing trolling sessions within the chatroom. You're a fine promoer, but you're in a situation like I am at the moment; make or break. Whether or not you want to solidify your career as a great or go down with your own ship is up to you. There's easily a possibility that you could end up as World Champion if you keep at it.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 3:30 am

You'll go down as a great and you'll probably be inducted into the Hall of Fame class of 2015 if you continue to do what your doing and get yourself a proper title reign. It's all up to you though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legacy Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next