Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Legacy Game - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Legacy Game - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Legacy Game - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Legacy Game - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Legacy Game - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Legacy Game - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Legacy Game - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Legacy Game - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Legacy Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The Legacy Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 10:04 am

Probably the best to have a never won a World Championship if you don't manage to do it by the time you retire, if you do ( and im hoping you do ) somebody who finally managed to right the wrongs of 2011 and finally get what he deserved. Somebody who will go down as one of the most popular and well-liked people to have ever graced here
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 11:25 am

One of the best writers, promoers, and champions EAW will ever see. A really good chairman who could parallel Banks in years to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 1:00 pm

great promoer and my hella cute bbpie
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 3:11 pm

Huge fan favorite, one of the best mid-carders in EAW history, one of the youngest world champions ever (IB champ at 12), great presence out of script and has been involved in some pretty memorable moments and can hopefully capture a few more in your next run
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 3:57 pm

Updated. You'll be remembered as my lord and Savior for calling IB a world title at the time of victory.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 8:20 pm

One of the greatest midcarders of all time.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Kevin Devastation

Hailing From : Charlotte, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 11:46 pm

One of the bigger mid carders of your generation
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 11:46 pm

A borderline hall of famer.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 9:58 am

One of the best of your generation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 10:36 am

You're gonna go down as somebody who had to overcome ridiculous shit all through his career but always managed to keep his ego at the door and always willing to support younger talent, easy the best talent out of the late 2011/early 2012 generation and somebody who never got as much as he deserved, hall of famer for sure and somebody who will go down as a great e-fed role model (if there is such a thing) for anybody new here.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 1:16 pm

Even though you have had some past mistakes in the leadership role, I think those were all in good intentions like Scott Diamond. You are a phenomenal promoer, really tries to help out the young talent and try to make them to be better extremist, and you really have a passion for this company, which is kind of a double-edged sword for you. You can bring the best out of EAW with the passion that you have for it, but you can also take some things too personally, but we all do sometimes I guess.

What I am trying to say is that you will be remembered as a great chairman, a Hall of Famer, and one of the best in EAW.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 1:52 pm

One of if not the best of his generation. I think you're gonna be remembered as a true cornerstone. One that will help, better yet lead EAW for years to come.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 4:46 pm

A likable guy but a polarizing chairman whose strengths (willingness to discuss, not be stubborn or closed-minded) will be overlooked for his weaknesses (inconsistency, not showing up for random periods of time, being too lenient). Obviously still can change his legacy as an e-fedder with persistence, but I get the feeling a lot of people will probably view your legacy as a chairman in that regard, for better or worse. Underrated writer whose contributions should be recognized, but probably won't get the full credit he deserves because most will focus on what you didn't do rather than what you did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 5:58 pm

You'll go down as a GOAT obviously since you're in the GOAT circle, to me you're just behind Jay as the best promoer ever although sometimes I get the feeling because you never wrote a brand or did GFX or anything, you get slightly held back in who's THE greatest discussions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 6:07 pm

One who's hands down the best chairman EAW has ever had. You'll go down into EAW history books as an e-fedder people look up to, also as one of the best promoers and writers this e-fed has ever had. Last but not least, majority of people consider as you as one of the best people when it comes to welcoming every young talent who signs up for this place;you make "rookies" feel not like they are worthless bunch of noobs who nobody takes seriously, but constantly remind them that they are really important here and that they will become the bridge that will keep this e-fed going for years to come. Cheers
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 6:12 pm

Will go down with the legacy of having one of the weirdest ringnames of all time. As for your career, too hard to tell at this point, but if things historically stay the same the history books will write you off as someone who couldn't handle the pressure and a wasted attempt at asset management for the run in 2012. That's not to bring you off a mountain top or anything, but right now that's what the story tells. But after seeing glimpses of your ability, no doubt you can alter history if you want to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 7:37 pm

You really don't have any in EAW, yeah you're an original and first Hardcore champion and a former SD writer for a few weeks but you've done very little here to have one, which you already know really. Your legacy will always be tied with ACW but you'll go down as a very good writer and a creative mind, fantastic promoer with great gimmicks ( Killswitch, Lannister ...) but I think you'll always go down as one of the more inconsistent people because you tend to come for a few months then go again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 7:48 pm

I do see you going down as a solid chairman and a great promoer and writer, but I also see a slight downside. Some people may remember you by your refusal to post shows on time from the failure of live shows and so on since that has been a trend for you as of late. But your promoing and writing abilities will easily override that.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 8:01 pm

I think your legacy is still undetermined. Right now, you are in the same boat as AA as being one of the annoying guys in chat who get worked up on topics and go ballistic, just never got fired. But, you could go on to be a huge name in EAW, winning titles and all, but you could also dwindle and be stuck like AA is until things change. So, right now it is up to you what you want your legacy to be, you just need to have the right attitude, promoing skill, and motivation to want to make it great!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 8:07 pm

I see you going down as one of the most consistent promoers in EAW History (which is why you made it to the Main Event scene so quickly in the first place) and thinking about how fast you've risen is a short time, I believe that the sky is the limit for what you could possibly achieve; possibly going down as one of the better promoers to grace EAW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 8:29 pm

awesome
Back to top Go down
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2014, 12:21 am

An overall helper to the weekly tasks of EAW when needed.
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2014, 12:37 am

GOAT e-fed
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2014, 3:25 am

A very big help to EAW through being chairman, writing and all that good stuff. Also a great promoer. That may be tarnished somewhat by your attitude at times though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2014, 1:26 pm

One of the best mid carders who's supposed to have been a world champion some time during the last two years but hasn't been. You'll also be remember for your attitude as AA's and Venom's unless you decide to change it quickly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legacy Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next