Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Legacy Game - Page 7 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Legacy Game - Page 7 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Legacy Game - Page 7 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Legacy Game - Page 7 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Legacy Game - Page 7 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Legacy Game - Page 7 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Legacy Game - Page 7 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Legacy Game - Page 7 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Legacy Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

The Legacy Game - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 7 EmptyJune 1st 2015, 3:23 am

You will go down as the biggest leader of injustik and the most prominent Russian in EAW history.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 7 EmptyJune 1st 2015, 3:29 am

your legacy will be similar to what Imp said about AA. But you will also be considered as...That Guy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 7 EmptyJune 1st 2015, 3:51 am

You'll leave a legacy in one of two ways. You'll either be the guy that broke away from Mr. DEDEDE and made his way to the top of EAW or the guy that broke away from Mr. DEDEDE and couldn't cut it on his own.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 7 EmptyJune 1st 2015, 7:29 am

You'll be remember as the Best in the World, even better that Best in the World.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 7 EmptyJune 1st 2015, 8:09 am

Respected vixen, champion of some variety on multiple occasions, and a bit eccentric in the way you write and act.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 7 EmptyJune 1st 2015, 9:29 am

Easily one of the greatest of all time. That is irrefutable because piggybacking on what TLA said, regardless of what you do in this run or the next run: your place in EAW history is already cemented as an EAW legend that literally did it all before it was cool to do it all. You can keep winning world championships or putting new lads over, it won't matter because when people think of Y2Impact in the future, the thought will easily be followed by Hall of Famer, Legend, Champion and maybe.. GOAT.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 7 EmptyJune 4th 2015, 6:49 pm

Amazing. That one word will describe your legacy.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 7 EmptyJune 4th 2015, 9:22 pm

Having one of the biggest turn arounds in EAW history
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 7 EmptyJune 4th 2015, 10:43 pm

Even I don't think it should define you as an e-fedder, part of your legacy will obviously be that you're the first to my knowledge being the first gay e-fedder in these parts. I think you'll go down as a great tag team wrestler, somebody who worked very hard to get better despite ridicule in your newbier days and eventually somebody who breaks into the main event scene with others of your generation (Xav, Aren, Matt Miles etc) and carries the company in the later years after the veterans step down the card in the same ways that Myself, POP and Kawajai had done.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 7 EmptyJune 4th 2015, 11:08 pm

You will be an inspiration to many. People who fall into mediocrity will look for a way out, and they will do what you did. They will take Nigel Mack Yoga and turn their careers around. Your legacy will be the man who helped and inspired many in the future turn their careers and lives around inside and outside of EAW.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 7 EmptyJune 7th 2015, 1:51 am

You will go down as a very accomplished individual. I don't know if you'll ever be a main-eventer, but certainly a Speedy-level career if you stick around for a few years.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 7 EmptyJune 7th 2015, 2:27 am

You will go down as the man who defied all the odds and ended up becoming the World Champion at the end of the road. I honestly think you are deserving of one, we have been both in this company for the same amount of time and I've seen you go through so much shit and in that, have gained my respect and hopefully everybody one else's. Some might think of your legacy as one with a negative tone but I honestly think its of an upcoming age-legacy which will be defined this Pain for Pride.
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 7 EmptyJune 7th 2015, 2:35 am

You will go down in history as one of the greatest Elitists.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 7 EmptyJune 7th 2015, 3:35 am

Don't know too much about you so I can't say for sure what your legacy will be. Your promos aren't bad though, not bad at all.
Back to top Go down
Caliban

Caliban

Hailing From : The Village Hidden In The Leaves

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 7 EmptyJune 7th 2015, 3:48 am

You will probably go down as one of the big names in the companies history, your promos have the ability to be mind blowing definitely gunna be a big deal here for a long time
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 7 EmptyJune 7th 2015, 4:07 am

I think your persistence will be vital because you've been here a while and you're good. Break away from the tag scene and I could see you execute if written well a brilliant character. I only see good in your future, make most of it Caliban.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 7 EmptyJune 7th 2015, 6:47 am

You are near the defining moments of your legacy and that's being able to main event PFP and or capturing a world title. I always felt that you have been underrated for a very long time since your return or hell maybe before you left to go to AWF. You're the prime example of someone that works hard to get to the top and if someone were to describe the ideal or perfect e-fedder they would describe your quality and work ethic.
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 7 EmptyJune 7th 2015, 12:48 pm

You will go down in history as one of the best tag team wrestlers in EAW, especially after forming a tag team with that J.D. Damon guy at some point down the road ;-). Eventually you will break off from your partner and rise through the ranks becoming one of the top main event players.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 7 EmptyJune 7th 2015, 1:01 pm

Could be one of the genuine contenders to become the 24/7 Battle Royal winner, and have a solid couple of months in EAW. You have what it takes to make it big, with the vast consistency and promoing skills you have distributed already. Go let it shine, man.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 7 EmptyJune 7th 2015, 1:11 pm

well, your legacy will be the unique and one-of-a-kind gimmick that will always be remembered by everyone in this place.... everytime they think of Caster, they quickly catch your character's face. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 7 EmptyJune 7th 2015, 1:21 pm

Greatest vixen of all time.
Back to top Go down
Florida Man

Florida Man

Hailing From : Tampa, FL

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 7 EmptyJune 7th 2015, 1:23 pm

I honestly think if you keep at it, you could be a World Champion
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 7 EmptyJune 7th 2015, 1:44 pm

I see you as a transitional extremist. Someone who won something but isn't going to really be remembered.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 7 EmptyJune 7th 2015, 1:47 pm

you could be an example of "From Zero to Hero". You came here as a nobody and you will be on a top like you're about to make it happen. You can be an example for all of the new guys in here.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 7 EmptyJune 7th 2015, 11:32 pm

You could honestly go down as one of the most consistent Vixens that we have ever had that started off a bit slow but then clawed her way to a rightful Vixens championship, make most of it Haruna.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Game   The Legacy Game - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legacy Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7