Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 12:38 am

Lethal Consequences wrote:
None of you will achieve any of these aspirations.
  :to:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 7:29 pm

To get my name on one of those titles.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 9:33 pm

Win the tag titles with Dub
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 11:08 pm

Thinking about this even more. I really want to be in feuds that's put on a personal level (ex. HBB/Jaywalker) with 

Diamond Cage
Dark Demon
Vic Vendetta
Norman Hellion
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 11:38 pm

- Solid title reign.
- Make the most of opportunities such as KOE and Grand Rampage. 
- Have a successful and quality debut at PFP.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 6th 2014, 1:21 am

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
- Solid title reign.
- Make the most of opportunities such as KOE and Grand Rampage. 
- Have a successful and quality debut at PFP.
I like you. Keep up the good work, kid.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 6th 2014, 4:50 am

To retire, become a commentator and take over Jake Mercer's job to commentate alongside Kawa on Voltage.

Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2016, 6:28 am

- Win Grand Rampage: I was relatively close to doing it this year but I obviously didn't. I decided to do what past GR winners did and tried not to go overboard with promos which was a big mistake. I should have figured out a strategy of my own or simply respond to everyone that talked about me in their promo. I'm happy I was one of the last two tho and IMP deserved to win he outpromoed everyone so it's alright. But yeah it'd be cool if I win the match in 2017. 

- Second World Championship reign: Admittedly my first reign was terrible. I don't consider myself to be responsible for that. And I certainly do not consider the board or Senn to be responsible for my terrible reign. They did everything they could to make my it a success. I'd say my problems outside the efed world are the reason my first ever reign as World Champion wasn't that good. I can't say all my problems have been solved because they haven't but I have been feeling a lot better in the emotional aspect. I'm feeling much more motivated and I think I can have a good reign now. I don't know if it will ever happen honestly. I'm well aware I'm not that trusted anymore. They have every reason not to trust me man but I didn't do what I did before HOG because I wanted to or because I had ill intentions. I love this place and I'd never do anything to ruin it or help ruin it. If I didn't love EAW I wouldn't be around still after seven years, after all the jokes being made about me, after all the times I have been rejected and overlooked. That may sound kinda ridiculous or corny to some of you but yeah I do love this place. If I wasn't such a bad writer I'd write. It's a shame cause I actually love writing lol I'm just very bad at it.  I think i could contribute more to the success of the fed but I'm practically useless so. Yeah, I would love another title reign and I think I'd make things right this time around. I feel better, motivated and prepared.

- Beat Y2Impact one on one CLEAN: Right now I don't think anyone in the fed doubts that he is the greatest or at least one of the greatest of all time. I've had the honor to promo against him like, twice? Maybe more than that I'm not sure but I have loved promoing against him and I have learned a lot from facing him. He still got some score to settle. Another match against him would be a lot of fun. Maybe it's impossible currently since we are on different brands but you never know. This is EAW anything can happen.

- Reach legendary status: I think I have been around long enough so longevity is a requirement I don't need to worry about meeting. BUT I have only won three titles in EAW and I haven't accomplished as much as legendary names like IMP, DDD, Jay, Robbie etc. I was New Breed Champion, basically the first one to hold the title with the New Breed name. I remember it was me who introduced the title or reintroduced the title on Dynasty. I won the National Extreme (Now Elite) Championship and became the first guy to hold both titles at the same time. And after a million years I won a World Title. That's pretty much it. I kinda feel like I gotta do more to be considered a legend and enter the Hall of Fame.

- Become a dual champion again: Only this time it would be a World Title and a Mid Card title. I'm not entirely sure if that has been done before? Probably, maybe? I want to do it tho. It's probably never happening but it is something I will try to accomplish this year or in the future.

- Tag Team Championship reign: Diamond Cage and I were supposed to team up back when he was Ambrose and I had Reigns but that never happened. Mainly because I wanted to win the World Title first. IDK if it's going to be this upcoming year but sooner or later I want to be tag champs with someone. I have a few people in mind but I'm not too sure anyone would want to team with me right now lol. 

- Make this even more fun for me and fun for whoever writes my character: Lucian Black right now isn't exactly a good character. Lucian as a character has many flaws, it is far from perfect, far from Ares status. I don't necessarily hope to just make it a good character I also want to make it more fun for me so it's not a pain in the ass to promo week in and week out and fun for Senn or whoever writes my matches after the draft of course. I understand shit can get monotonous for writers and that having to write shitty characters kills their motivation to write any characters at all. I aim to change that. 

I hope to accomplish all of them this year or the next if I'm still here. I want to be remembered for the right reasons.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2016, 8:43 am

MTM wrote:
Interwire Championship maybe? I want to set a realistic goal for myself.
Congrats to 2014 me.

I'd like to win the EAW Championship eventually but I'm hoping on Matt and I winning the tag titles at RTR.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2016, 8:54 am

Winning something big....

.....please, it's been two damn years!
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2016, 9:14 am

Either becoming Interwire Champion or winning the Tag-Titles with Laura Laine
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2016, 9:33 am

#2Reignz

More serious note, I don't care how I get to it, I just want it to be...better than the last and I hate saying that as it makes me sound ungrateful. For what I was putting up since late 2014, less than three months with one title defense off the back of failing to cash in CITV simply makes it a forgettable reign. I don't want three, four, five, six, #7Reignz but I want one that's memorable and whatever it takes to achieve that reign, I'll do it. I won't end 2017 without a second reign under my belt and that won't be a "blink and you'll miss it run" like the first time.

Last edited by Jamie O'Hara on November 30th 2016, 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2016, 9:58 am

Hopefully I get a chance to hold the Hardcore Championship...
...and get into the Hall of Fame next year ;~;
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2016, 10:09 am

Become a champ... and be a loving Waifu for Haruna.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2016, 1:50 pm

Going to University to study mechanical engineering, attempt to learn another language.

Have a memorable reign with the Vixens World Championship, encourage other Vixens and influence both Empire and EAW for the better.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2016, 2:05 pm

For my personal life. I want to start getting myself together. Physically, mentally. I hope to get the fresh start I've been wanting. I want to get a job and just live my life. School is possibly in the works as well. I just want a normal, drama free year. At least semi-drama free.

As for EAW. I would love to capture the Vixens Cup or Empress of Elite. I would just love to be apart of the place more and keep having fun with some awesome people. I hope in 2017 I get the chance to be solo with Brody. No stables, no teams. Just solo-dolo.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2016, 4:11 am

Lucian Black wrote:
- Win Grand Rampage: I was relatively close to doing it this year but I obviously didn't. I decided to do what past GR winners did and tried not to go overboard with promos which was a big mistake. I should have figured out a strategy of my own or simply respond to everyone that talked about me in their promo. I'm happy I was one of the last two tho and IMP deserved to win he outpromoed everyone so it's alright. But yeah it'd be cool if I win the match in 2017. 

- Second World Championship reign: Admittedly my first reign was terrible. I don't consider myself to be responsible for that. And I certainly do not consider the board or Senn to be responsible for my terrible reign. They did everything they could to make my it a success. I'd say my problems outside the efed world are the reason my first ever reign as World Champion wasn't that good. I can't say all my problems have been solved because they haven't but I have been feeling a lot better in the emotional aspect. I'm feeling much more motivated and I think I can have a good reign now. I don't know if it will ever happen honestly. I'm well aware I'm not that trusted anymore. They have every reason not to trust me man but I didn't do what I did before HOG because I wanted to or because I had ill intentions. I love this place and I'd never do anything to ruin it or help ruin it. If I didn't love EAW I wouldn't be around still after seven years, after all the jokes being made about me, after all the times I have been rejected and overlooked. That may sound kinda ridiculous or corny to some of you but yeah I do love this place. If I wasn't such a bad writer I'd write. It's a shame cause I actually love writing lol I'm just very bad at it.  I think i could contribute more to the success of the fed but I'm practically useless so. Yeah, I would love another title reign and I think I'd make things right this time around. I feel better, motivated and prepared.

- Beat Y2Impact one on one CLEAN: Right now I don't think anyone in the fed doubts that he is the greatest or at least one of the greatest of all time. I've had the honor to promo against him like, twice? Maybe more than that I'm not sure but I have loved promoing against him and I have learned a lot from facing him. He still got some score to settle. Another match against him would be a lot of fun. Maybe it's impossible currently since we are on different brands but you never know. This is EAW anything can happen.

- Reach legendary status: I think I have been around long enough so longevity is a requirement I don't need to worry about meeting. BUT I have only won three titles in EAW and I haven't accomplished as much as legendary names like IMP, DDD, Jay, Robbie etc. I was New Breed Champion, basically the first one to hold the title with the New Breed name. I remember it was me who introduced the title or reintroduced the title on Dynasty. I won the National Extreme (Now Elite) Championship and became the first guy to hold both titles at the same time. And after a million years I won a World Title. That's pretty much it. I kinda feel like I gotta do more to be considered a legend and enter the Hall of Fame.

- Become a dual champion again: Only this time it would be a World Title and a Mid Card title. I'm not entirely sure if that has been done before? Probably, maybe? I want to do it tho. It's probably never happening but it is something I will try to accomplish this year or in the future.

- Tag Team Championship reign: Diamond Cage and I were supposed to team up back when he was Ambrose and I had Reigns but that never happened. Mainly because I wanted to win the World Title first. IDK if it's going to be this upcoming year but sooner or later I want to be tag champs with someone. I have a few people in mind but I'm not too sure anyone would want to team with me right now lol. 

- Make this even more fun for me and fun for whoever writes my character: Lucian Black right now isn't exactly a good character. Lucian as a character has many flaws, it is far from perfect, far from Ares status. I don't necessarily hope to just make it a good character I also want to make it more fun for me so it's not a pain in the ass to promo week in and week out and fun for Senn or whoever writes my matches after the draft of course. I understand shit can get monotonous for writers and that having to write shitty characters kills their motivation to write any characters at all. I aim to change that. 

I hope to accomplish all of them this year or the next if I'm still here. I want to be remembered for the right reasons.
I forgot to say I am grateful for everything I have done here. I'm just not the type of person to settle for mediocrity. I want more but I don't want to be handed anything to me. I plan on earning it. 

This is mainly an EAW thread but for my life outside of efeds I just want to be happy and be normal again like every person my age.
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2016, 5:38 am

In EAW, I'd love to win a title of some kind to show my chops on a bigger stage. Prove myself as a promoer and have some fun doing it Smile

in my personal life, be as ready for marriage as possible since I am getting married that january of the following year :O
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2016, 8:02 am

I'd really like it if this upcoming year I'd stop being a dumbass too. I was almost done writing a promo for Senn today and then I remembered it is already the day of the show so I obviously can't promo back. I wasted my time ):
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2016, 8:51 am

Well, in Character I totally want to be Interwire Champion or even a Tag team champion. 

But OOC wise, I wanna get it in the ring and do this for real
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2016, 12:13 pm

At least be apart of King Of Elite..
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2016, 1:02 pm

Another World Championship reign, or at the very least a HOF Championship reign

A feud with Y2Impact, Nas, and a few other people I'd really like to work with
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2016, 8:58 pm

Getting back into school with an actual career vision in mind and doing well. I could stand to lose some more weight, too. I stopped playing football a while ago, after all.

In EAW terms, I think I'm better off re-evaluating possible goals after RTR.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Shinoda

Hinata Shinoda

Hailing From : The Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2016, 9:47 pm

Trying to Go to a certain amount of Wrestling Events. I'm hoping 3 at a Minimum.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 3rd 2016, 9:09 am

EAW Championship

then again, why wait 'til next year...  :kissasstyler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next