Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? Empty
PostSubject: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? EmptyMay 26th 2014, 12:59 am

What do you hope to accomplish over the next year in EAW? Like what titles you might want to win, people you want to feud with etc.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? EmptyMay 26th 2014, 9:00 am

Stuff... I'd like to win the WHC and Tag, especially Tag, but nothing is really all that much of a priority.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? EmptyMay 26th 2014, 9:05 am

GOAT circle
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? EmptyMay 26th 2014, 9:42 am

Well for me I hopefully would accomplish winning the Tag Titles, then to win either the National Extreme or Interwire Championship then eventually winning a World Championship.

#GrandSlame #TripleCrown
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? EmptyMay 26th 2014, 9:43 am

World title
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? EmptyMay 26th 2014, 10:02 am

Cash in the Vault is probably my biggest goal at the moment, and then the Answers or World Heavyweight Championship. King of Extreme would be pretty cool too.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? EmptyMay 26th 2014, 1:00 pm

Answers World Championship.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? EmptyMay 26th 2014, 7:47 pm

World Heavyweight Champion and Triple Crown! After that, have some great feuds and make some epic EAW moments. Maybe make my way towards more MVE's and a long-shot of Extremist of the Year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? EmptyMay 28th 2014, 1:35 pm

Break into the main event scene, a world title would be great too.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? EmptyMay 28th 2014, 1:48 pm

get onto the main roster and new breed championship are the main things.

If im lucky a midcard title or 24/7 Contract

:]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? EmptyMay 29th 2014, 11:23 am

Get involved in one hell of a feud to last a few months
Win Young Lions Cup
Win whatever else there is to offer in NEO (perhaps a Young Lions tag?)
New Breed gold
Tag titles
etc.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? EmptyJune 1st 2014, 2:48 am

Become a God

7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? Fredo
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? EmptyJune 1st 2014, 5:07 am

Become Lucifer
 :cena:
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? EmptyJune 1st 2014, 8:21 am

Become more quintessential than Karl.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? EmptyAugust 2nd 2014, 2:05 am

World title.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? EmptyAugust 2nd 2014, 7:39 am

Not bust again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? EmptyAugust 2nd 2014, 11:29 am

1 more tag reign and a World Title reign
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? EmptyAugust 3rd 2014, 12:49 pm

Well one of my goals have been crushed. Right now I want to win KOE. Lets hope it happens
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? EmptyAugust 3rd 2014, 12:59 pm

Interwire Championship maybe? I want to set a realistic goal for myself.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? EmptyAugust 3rd 2014, 8:20 pm

i want to have another Interwire Championship reign tbh with you, an Answers World Championship victory is nice and all. I also want to be a better writer and grow to be as good if not better than the others, I'd also like to win Grand Rampage or King of Extreme of some sort, I'd also like to improve as a vid maker and help as many new comers in EAW as I can so i can look forward to the future and if my legacy isn't remembered i can at least be remembered from the people I helped here and i just want to contribute the best way i can to Extreme Answers Wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? EmptyAugust 3rd 2014, 9:27 pm

Amen to that
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? EmptyAugust 3rd 2014, 10:19 pm

Do you like lists? Well if ya don't, too bad! Because here is the list that I look forward to accomplishing over the course of this year!

-Become EAW World Champion/Become a Triple Crown Winner
-Have a great reign as champion by taking all comers who I am pitted up against
-Make some of the greatest EAW moments from matches, segments, and promos
-Win a major accomplishment (King of Extreme or Grand Rampage)
-Go in matches with Dark Demon/Xavier Williams/Jaywalker/Lannister
-Win a few more MVE's
-Win World Champion/Feud/Match/Extremist of the Year (one not all, unless that actually happens)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? EmptyAugust 3rd 2014, 10:50 pm

I want to be the very best, like no one ever was.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 12:24 am

-Be involved in a Feud of the Year contender. I don't have to win the award or anything but being involved in such a prestigious feud for a while throughout a good portion of the year against an active extremist or extremists is good enough for me. It will keep me alive and hopefully is note worthy to be a contender at the end of the year.

-Ditto for a Match of the Year contender, reasons for the same above.

-Really want to win KOE. I went as far as the semis last year and I put up a good fight and out of all the contests you can win, I feel as if my best chance is KOE. It's not that far away and it would seemingly fit my character and what-not, would love to win KOE.

-Want to win a tag title with one of my good friends here in EAW. I've wanted to pit with many people in EAW since I first came here and havent had a chance and in the later portion of the year, I would love to win a tag title. 

-And of course the World Championship. Haven't had good luck with it in the past but I feel this year I could finally do it and complete my whole title set.
Back to top Go down
Lethal Consequences
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Lethal Consequences

Hailing From : Oakland

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 12:38 am

None of you will achieve any of these aspirations.
Back to top Go down
http://adobehouserecords.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?   7Reignz - What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next