Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Football thread - Page 11 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Football thread - Page 11 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Football thread - Page 11 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Football thread - Page 11 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Football thread - Page 11 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Football thread - Page 11 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Football thread - Page 11 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Football thread - Page 11 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Football thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Ian Black

Ian Black

Football thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 11 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 2:23 am

:cant: I'm fan of the Eagles and olympiacos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 11 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 2:25 am

Ian Black wrote:
:cant: I'm fan of the Eagles and olympiacos
who
Back to top Go down
Ian Black

Ian Black

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 11 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 2:30 am

The Philadelphia, Eagles soccer team known as Olympiacos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 11 EmptySeptember 11th 2015, 10:15 am

David de Gea signs four year contract with Man United.

Football thread - Page 11 Tumblr_nd91voSZ8Z1sjbr2bo1_400
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 11 EmptySeptember 11th 2015, 11:25 am

It feels like a new signing to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 11 EmptySeptember 12th 2015, 11:04 am

[url=https://twitter.com/DevilsOfUnited/status/642702599263813632

#DaveStays
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 11 EmptySeptember 12th 2015, 12:00 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
[url=https://twitter.com/DevilsOfUnited/status/642702599263813632

#DaveStays
Lmfaoooo
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 11 EmptySeptember 12th 2015, 10:05 pm

After earlier today, Walcott just cannot be a striker, he just can't. Theo may have the lightning pace and agility, but the conversion rating of his shots are just so poor. Still bewildered by the fact that we didn't get a striker this transfer window.

As for United vs. Liverpool, this proved that Brendan really has no idea to bring forth a team. Rodgers says that he intended for Sturridge to make his return, but he thought Origi was going to "make some wonders", while Origi was completely horrible during his loan at Ligue 1. All the players were simply atrocious, until Benteke scored a howler that was pretty epic. United completely dominated the entire game, with almost every player having superb moments. De Gea proving his worth once more while Smalling + Blind + Shaw + Darmian are such a blockbuster defense. Schweinsteiger is slowly emerging from the shadows, while...

Let me just stop....Martial's debut goal :wow:

Just a wonder goal. If it was Rooney in that position, at most, he would just fall. Martial became the 105th Manchester United player to score on his debut, too.

The man really got a future. If Fellaini continues to play as a center forward/striker, then LVG really has a problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 11 EmptySeptember 12th 2015, 10:16 pm

This game proved Brendan doesn't have a clue?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 11 EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 6:33 pm

Luke Shaw is going to be out for a very long time, probably the entire season, looks like he's broken his leg, absolutely nasty injury and absolute madness we didn't get a penalty for that tackle and a straight red-card for Moreno, granted he won the ball but that tackle was reckless and had excessive force. Disgrace.

Don't even remotely care that we lost, just wish for Shaw to have a speedy recovery and hopefully be back to his best soon after it. Has been one of our best players this season.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 11 EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 6:41 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Luke Shaw is going to be out for a very long time, probably the entire season, looks like he's broken his leg, absolutely nasty injury and absolute madness we didn't get a penalty for that tackle and a straight red-card for Moreno, granted he won the ball but that tackle was reckless and had excessive force. Disgrace.

Don't even remotely care that we lost, just wish for Shaw to have a speedy recovery and hopefully be back to his best soon after it. Has been one of our best players this season.
I didn't see the game but i saw a photograph of the injury and then the replay. Very sad injury to watch and you know for a fact I'm not the biggest Manchester United supporter. I too hope the guy has a swift recovery.

As for the call...I do understand why it wasn't given, but I do lean towards agreeing with you that a penalty and a booking should have been given. My only guess is that the referee ruled it a fair challenge and let it go. 

BTW, did any of you all peek in on some of the other games from Matchday 1?
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 11 EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 7:28 pm

Dark Demon wrote:

Just saw the pic of the injury :lupe:

Poor Shaw. Placing money on Stones joining United now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 11 EmptySeptember 16th 2015, 7:50 am

To cap it off, Moreno got UEFA's 'Star Man' award last night, bravo UEFA, bravo.

Anyway, despite losing, I thought we played well - moreso in the first half than the second but we actually attacked and created chances, if Mata didn't forget he was a footballer he'd have scored for us. Bastian is so unreal on the ball and Memphis definately looks much better in Europe than he does in the Premiership, once he gets adjusted to the Premiership and settles in, he'll be a much better player.

And Martial, despite not scoring or really looking like ever scoring, played pretty well I thought. He can hold up the ball, pass and dribble and play others (mostly Memphis) in, he isn't going to score buckets this season or be the finished project this season but fuck the kid's got massive potential. Still need a proper striker though, Rooney's finished as a 'top player', Fellaini is just not a striker and Wilson/Martial are good but need more experience and time.

And, in hilarious news, Louis Van Gaal officially now has a worse record than David Moyes despite spending five times the money.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 11 EmptySeptember 16th 2015, 10:51 am

Dark Demon wrote:
To cap it off, Moreno got UEFA's 'Star Man' award last night, bravo UEFA, bravo.

Anyway, despite losing, I thought we played well - moreso in the first half than the second but we actually attacked and created chances, if Mata didn't forget he was a footballer he'd have scored for us. Bastian is so unreal on the ball and Memphis definately looks much better in Europe than he does in the Premiership, once he gets adjusted to the Premiership and settles in, he'll be a much better player.

And Martial, despite not scoring or really looking like ever scoring, played pretty well I thought. He can hold up the ball, pass and dribble and play others (mostly Memphis) in, he isn't going to score buckets this season or be the finished project this season but fuck the kid's got massive potential. Still need a proper striker though, Rooney's finished as a 'top player', Fellaini is just not a striker and Wilson/Martial are good but need more experience and time.

And, in hilarious news, Louis Van Gaal officially now has a worse record than David Moyes despite spending five times the money.
I see United potentially signing Kane on January.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 11 EmptySeptember 19th 2015, 11:59 am

Chelsea v. Arsenal was absolutely horrid.

Costa is the biggest piece of shit I have ever seen. He should have been sent off on three occasions (pushing and slapping Koscienly down, and kicking Oxlade Chamberlain in the ankle (wasn't televised)

Gabriel should have just gone back to his position instead of just asking for trouble.

Santi Cazorla deserved the first yellow card, absolutely not the second because he and Fabregas were both rushing towards the ball.

This was just an atrocity. Now Coquelin is even injured. If Wenger honestly didn't expect any woes by not signing any outfield players during the summer transfer, then he is really a hypocrite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 11 EmptySeptember 19th 2015, 3:55 pm

Arsenal and City :banderas: 

Just need Utd to win now, shame Rooneys fit..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 11 EmptySeptember 19th 2015, 8:14 pm

Football thread - Page 11 Dk2eN8r

GARY NEVILLE IS A RED

IS A RED IS A RED!
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 11 EmptySeptember 19th 2015, 8:40 pm

:wow:
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 11 EmptySeptember 21st 2015, 5:14 pm

Martial.  :rejoice:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 11 EmptySeptember 22nd 2015, 3:28 pm

Robert Lewandoski's just after scoring five goals in ten minutes..
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 11 EmptySeptember 22nd 2015, 3:34 pm

I watched it..... He's back on track. Hopefully Bayern can keep up and grab another Treble..... but Dortmund is on fire too.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 11 EmptySeptember 22nd 2015, 4:02 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Robert Lewandoski's just after scoring five goals in ten minutes..
Incredible. I went to grab a quick bite and shower at halftime. I come back, Dude's already scored 5 goals. Just fucking ridiculous...
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 11 EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 6:41 am

Dante is arguably one of the worst defenders ever. Dude can't run or defend for shit. Lewandowski just showed pure and genuine class, especially with the last goal.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 11 EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 7:03 am

The second goal happened even when the replay footage was still on lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 11 EmptySeptember 26th 2015, 4:47 pm

City and Chelsea :book: 

Top of the league for the first time since Sir Alex retired :smell:

Dunno about the rest of you but Chris Smalling is the best CB in the league imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Football thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next