Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Football thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 EmptyApril 16th 2015, 2:49 pm

Alexis, shine with the last six games remaining. :yes:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 EmptyApril 17th 2015, 12:51 pm

CASTER. wrote:
Alexis, shine with the last six games remaining. :yes:
You know voting already happened? Doesn't matter how he preforms. He won't win anyway.

Reckon there's a strong chance Kane wins young player of the year although equally there's a strong chance Hazard wins both, such a shame De Gea won't win, been the undisputed best keeper in the world this season.

Also, in fantastic news, Carrick/Blind/Rojo/Jones are all out, prolly means we play RVP tomorrow against Chelsea. we're doomed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 EmptyApril 19th 2015, 12:57 pm

Has any big player ever had a funnier year than Steven Gerrard? From the slip to hand the title to Man City a week after a passionate teamtalk where he says "this does not fucking slip", to gifting Uruguay a win in the World Cup to essentially eliminate England, the constant poor performances this season, the sending off vs Man Utd after less than a minute, and now his sentimental FA Cup Final on his birthday doesn't even get to happen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 EmptyApril 24th 2015, 11:11 am

Champions League Semi-finals draw:

Barcelona vs Bayern Munich
Juventus vs Real Madrid

Was hoping for a Barca/Bayern final as I think that would be the best quality match, but oh well, Madrid  are really going to miss Modric who's out for the season but I think they'll beat Juve. Juventus do have arguably the best midfield in football (Pogba, Vidal, Pirlo, Marsicho) and of course Carlos Tevez up front but idk, they'll need Pogba back from injury and to be fit if they stand any hope of getting through, can't see an upset happening (although I'll give props to Haruna for calling Juve in the final if they do go through).

Hard to call on Bayern/Barca either, really could go either way. Two best teams in the world at the moment. Hoping for anything but an El Classico final, Madrid/Barca play each other so many times in a season it loses its appeal and considering most of those El Classico are filled with nothing but diving and shit, I'd rather not have that be a final.
Back to top Go down
Montell Smooth

Montell Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 EmptyApril 30th 2015, 10:25 am

I disagree with Juve having the best midfield in football, on paper everyone says Juve is epic, but they aren't anything special
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 EmptyApril 30th 2015, 9:42 pm

Whose Midfield is better exactly?

Pirlo, Vidal, Pogba (who's improving every season) and Marischo is one hell of a midfield and they could all, aside from probably Marischo, walk into any team on earth. I'm not sure who exactly has a better midfield, Barca used too but Xavi/Iniesta declined massively and Rakatic isn't that good (well he's good, but not THAT good), Madrid looks good with Modric/Kroos but thats pretty much it, I'd argue Utd have the best midfield in the Premier League with Carrick/Blind/Herrera/Mata/Fellaini but Id take Juve's midfield any day, especially since ours turns to the drizzling shits when Michael 'Mr.Underrated by everybody not a Utd fan' Carrick isn't playing.

Only midfield imo who can compare is Bayern with Schrwii,, Lahm, Thiago (who's world-class but massively injury prone), Javi Martinez etc.

Edit - I agree Juventus have -unperformed massively in the last couple of years and I still expect Madrid to probably beat them (hopefully not because fuck a El Classico final) but I think you can pin that down to their managers not exactly being actual good managers but its pretty hard to argue against Juventus having one of the best midfields in the world because I certainly can't name a team off the top of my head whose Midfield is better outside of Bayern.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 EmptyMay 6th 2015, 4:50 pm

Hilarious to think six months-a year ago uneducated fools thinking Messi was in decline and not good enough anymore and Ronaldo was far superior, just single-handily whooped Bayern.

The GOAT. Never was and never will be in doubt. Best finisher, dribbler, passer in football today, nothing the man cannot do. :rejoice:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 EmptyMay 6th 2015, 5:39 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Hilarious to think six months-a year ago uneducated fools thinking Messi was in decline and not good enough anymore and Ronaldo was far superior, just single-handily whooped Bayern.

The GOAT. Never was and never will be in doubt. Best finisher, dribbler, passer in football today, nothing the man cannot do. :rejoice:
:dev: Can he steal more girls than me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 EmptyMay 7th 2015, 7:02 am

PSV have confirmed that they've agreed to a 22 million bid from Manchester United for winger Memphis Depay, subject to a medical. 

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :smell:
Back to top Go down
Montell Smooth

Montell Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 EmptyMay 7th 2015, 8:46 am

Zakaria Bakkali, Aleksandar Mitrovic, and Luka Jovic linked with benfica

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 EmptyMay 13th 2015, 5:38 pm

So brehs, two years ago the majority of y'all thought Bale was the third best player in the world and on the level of Ronaldo/Messi and laughed when I said he's overrated, where y'all now  :book:

Gareth Fail stinking the place out again  :book:

100 Million for this guy :book:

No el-classico final  :smell:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 EmptyMay 13th 2015, 5:53 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
So brehs, two years ago the majority of y'all thought Bale was the third best player in the world and on the level of Ronaldo/Messi and laughed when I said he's overrated, where y'all now  :book:

:farve: Where ya'll now

Told ya'll there wont be an El-Clasico final :shrug:
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 EmptyMay 13th 2015, 5:56 pm

I just want to say well done Juventus. I thought they were the odd man out in these semifinals considering the quality of all the other teams involved (Bayern's injuries notwithstanding).

They're probably going to get clobbered by Barcelona likely, but a positive step for the Old Lady.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 EmptyMay 13th 2015, 6:12 pm

Congrats to Juventus. I'll give credit where it's due and Juventus showed up to play for both legs. I did say that Real were arguably the weakest semi-finalist and hopefully Real learns from this trophyless season. A lot gonna change for Real if they want to win a treble, let alone a trophy
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 EmptyMay 13th 2015, 9:38 pm

`
Angel. wrote:
Congrats to Juventus. I'll give credit where it's due and Juventus showed up to play for both legs. I did say that Real were arguably the weakest semi-finalist and hopefully Real learns from this trophyless season. A lot gonna change for Real if they want to win a treble, let alone a trophy
Real bought the wrong Welshman

Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 Pl2Esjx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 EmptyMay 13th 2015, 9:42 pm

John the Castist wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:

You were one of them, pal. :punk:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 EmptyMay 13th 2015, 9:47 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
John the Castist wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:

I wasn't :comeon:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 EmptyMay 13th 2015, 9:55 pm

Anyway, Barcelona will probably win the Champions League, best team in the world at the moment with the three best players in the world along with Pique not being wack and Masch being himself.

It'll be a close game though, Juventus have a strong team, best midfield in the world and a very good defense and Buffon is still great, they'll contain/defend Barca better than Madrid or Bayern would/did but I think Barca have this, said months ago Barca would win the whole thing outright.

Suarez vs Evra/Chiellini, that's going to be ''interesting''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 EmptyMay 13th 2015, 9:57 pm

John the Castist wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
John the Castist wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:

Lol, you were indeed on the Bale hypetrain two years ago, I don't forget when people tryna clown me. :smug:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 EmptyMay 13th 2015, 10:00 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
John the Castist wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
John the Castist wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:

Lol, you were indeed on the Bale hypetrain two years ago, I don't forget when people tryna clown me. :smug:
I clearly never rooted for Bale ever, I dunno what you smoking now :demonic: :why:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 EmptyMay 18th 2015, 7:41 pm

Transfer news:

Manchester United confirmed Memphis Depay officially passed his medical today, so he'll officially become a Man United player when the Transfer Window opens on June 9th.

Sterling turned down a 100k a week contract from Liverpool, and is officially not signing a contract with them, confirmed by the player himself so he'll most likely be leaving the club this summer, Man City and Arsenal (idk why Arsenal want him) are looking like favorites to sign him.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 EmptyMay 18th 2015, 7:44 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Transfer news:

Manchester United confirmed Memphis Depay officially passed his medical today, so he'll officially become a Man United player when the Transfer Window opens on June 9th.

Sterling turned down a 100k a week contract from Liverpool, and is officially not signing a contract with them, confirmed by the player himself so he'll most likely be leaving the club this summer, Man City and Arsenal (idk why Arsenal want him) are looking like favorites to sign him.
FUCKING DEPAY YOU FUCKER :thisguy:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 EmptyMay 18th 2015, 8:28 pm

John the Castist wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Transfer news:

FUCKING DEPAY YOU FUCKER :thisguy:
Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 Lvgfyjt4
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 EmptyMay 19th 2015, 6:25 pm

Lacazette is my only hope now :sherman: C'mon lawd..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 EmptyMay 24th 2015, 4:11 pm

Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 CFyvhc6UEAAl9Hq
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Road2SecondBeginsNow - Football thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Football thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next