Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW PRESENTS: The Trial Episode 2.5 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW PRESENTS: The Trial Episode 2.5 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW PRESENTS: The Trial Episode 2.5 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW PRESENTS: The Trial Episode 2.5 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW PRESENTS: The Trial Episode 2.5 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW PRESENTS: The Trial Episode 2.5 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW PRESENTS: The Trial Episode 2.5 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW PRESENTS: The Trial Episode 2.5 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW PRESENTS: The Trial Episode 2.5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

EAW PRESENTS: The Trial Episode 2.5 Empty
PostSubject: EAW PRESENTS: The Trial Episode 2.5   EAW PRESENTS: The Trial Episode 2.5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2016, 10:28 pm

EAW PRESENTS: THE TRIAL
The Arena Battle

Voiceover: PREVIOUSLY ON THE TRIAL! The teams competed in their first challenge as many succeeded and others failed. Tensions ran high as the first Power Couple was chosen.

(Highlights of the eating challenge are shown as we see the three top finishers: Xavier and Maria, Kenny and Stephanie and Tarah and Tyler. Following the conclusion the cast is lined up as Xavier and Maria are declared the winners, meanwhile Carlos and Brody get DQ’d and are dead last, placing them in The Arena.)

Xavier IC: Me and Maria being the first power couple of the season is HUGE. We have a chance to set the tone for the game depending on who we throw in.

Maria IC: Pretty soon me and Xavier need to figure out who we want to throw in but right now it feels great to just have one. We have the fate of the game in our hands currently.

Carlos IC: If Xav and Maria throw in a real heavy hitter for Brody and I to face, who knows what could happen.

Voiceover: As Xavier Williams and Maria were able to celebrate their Power Couple victory, soon enough they were faced with having to come to a decision.

(The scene shifts and shows the entire cast in the deliberation room as Starr stands in front.)

Starr: Xav, Maria, who’s it gonna be?

Maria: Based on just our strategy and how we’re going to play this game it has to be Tarah and Tyler.

Tyler IC: Bullshit.

Xavier IC: It doesn’t matter who gets angry or who gets butthurt, we have to do what we have to do in order to better our alliance.

(The beginning credits depicting the 13 teams is shown. The logo appears and the show begins!)

Voiceover: And now.. EAW Network proudly presents.. THE TRIAL!

EAW PRESENTS: The Trial Episode 2.5 OiaKSrf

(The scene picks up where it last left off. The teams are in the deliberation room as Brody and Carlos stand on the left side of Starr as Tyler and Tarah stand on his right.)
Starr: Tomorrow night, you guys will witness the first ever Arena battle of this season of The Trial. Get some rest, because tomorrow two teams will battle it out for their chance of 150,000 dollars.

(The cast claps as everyone leaves to their designated rooms. The camera focuses on Tyler Parker who is standing in the kitchen with Tarah at his side.)

Tyler: Please tell me you didn’t fall for their shitty excuse.

Tarah: I just don’t understand why they would throw is in. What have we done that would give the indication that we’d throw them in if we were in their position? It doesn’t make any sense!

Tyler IC: It’s evident that the reason why we were thrown in is because Demon, Cam, Carlos, Brody, Xavier, Maria - all of those snakes don’t like us and want us out of here.

(Maria walks into the kitchen to grab a glass of water as both Tarah and Tyler quiet down and stare.Maria quickly walks out as she goes straight to Xavier’s bedroom.)

Maria: (As she’s sitting on Xavier’s bed.) I think they were talking about us.

Xav: Who?

Maria: (Whispering) You know who!

Xav: Let them talk, Maria, who cares. They’re just angry they got sent in.

Maria IC: Tyler, Tarah and I we’re really good friends out of this house. Yeah we sent them in but they don’t have to act angry about it. It’s a game, get over yourselves.

(Chris Elite  is shown with drinks in his hand as the likes of Azumi, Nas, Aren,  Aria, Cailin, Ashlynne and Stephanie are also surrounding him with drinks in their hands.)

Chris: Cheers to our first challenge, we ALL killed it, and cheers to my lovely partner Aria who will soon acknowledge my love for her. Let’s have some fun tonight! WOOOO!

Chris  IC: I’m no fool, social game is key in a competition like this. Being the life of the party definitely makes me less appealing as a possible elimination.

Nasir IC: Honestly, it’s good to be able to unwind after a challenge like that, especially now that I know I won’t have to worry about my neck being on the line.

Nasir: (trying to talk over the loud celebration.) Aye Azumi, you did great today!

Azumi: You really think so?

Nasir: Of course! Next challenge we’re gonna dominate, I can feel it!

(As everyone continues to drink Aren places his glass on the table and watches on which gets the attention of Aria.)

Aria: What’s the matter? Come on, enjoy yourself!

Aren: I’m not really much of a drinker, this is still great and all, just not my thing.

Stephanie: Come on Aren, don’t be so uptight!

Nasir: Yeah dude, it’s a party!

Aren: I’m fine, really.

Chris: Lay off guys, the Russian Princess just can’t hold his liquor obviously.

Aren: I’m not even going to bother to respond to that.

Chris: Because you know it’s true. Aren here is a light weight!

Aren: You’re drunk, I’m not going to try to have an intelligent conversation with you right now.

Chris: Why don’t you just drink it in, man?

(Chris gets closer to Aren’s face as his voice gets louder.)

Chris: JUST DRINK IT IN, MAAAAAAAAAAAA---

Aren: Back OFF!

Aria: It’s ok if you don’t want to.

Stephanie: I still think he should just do it.

Cailin: Just let loose for the night.

Chris: Come on Aren, how about a little challenge? You versus me to see who can drink the most. Unless of course you think you can’t do it.

Aren: If it will get you to shut up, sure. I give in, let’s do it.

(The group gets together and lines up all of their glasses on the table, evenly distributing them between Chris and Aren as the two prepare for the contest.)

Aren: I can’t believe I’m doing this.

Nasir: Just shut him up for us, please.

Stephanie: Ready...set….GO!

(Aren and Chris Elite both begin to down their drinks at an incredibly fast rate as their peers cheer them on. As all of this is going on, Carlos is in a private room as he has all of the equipment to himself, training alone.)

Carlos IC: While the rest of the teams in the house have the luxury of running around and acting a fool, I am not afforded that pleasure. In just a matter of hours I’ll have to be fighting for my life in this game against two top competitors in a challenge that I don’t even is about.

(Carlos is pounding away at a punching bag as suddenly Brody enters the room. The sound of the open door draws his attention and he turns to her.)

Brody: Hey.

Carlos: Hey, what are you doing here?

Brody: I heard you were training for The Arena and I was wondering if I could join you.

Carlos: Well….sure.

Brody: Yay! I won’t be a bother, trust me.

Brody IC: I’m glad Carlos said yes to me training with him. We’re heading into a huge challenge tomorrow and it’s very important that we’re not just at top form but on the same page. I know he might be a bit unsure of what I can do after how the Power Couple challenge went but right now I’m heading into this elimination with something to prove.

(We cut back to the party as Aren is starting to surpass Chris Elite. Chris begins double fisting to try and keep up but is getting overwhelmed.)

Chris Elite: So you don’t drink because deep down you have an alcohol problem, right?!

(Aria is shown cheering on Aren as Nick passes by.)

Aria: Nick! Want to join the game?

Nick: Oh heavens no! I only drink virgin martinis.

(We briefly cut to Matt Miles and Phoenix Winterborn conversing with each other in their room.)

Matt Miles: My partner is the biggest pain in the ass...

Phoenix Winterborn: Tell me about it, Cailin has been overreacting lately. She just randomly blew up at me during the challenge, said we needed more “communication”.

Matt Miles: Least your partner is trying, I don’t think the word “communication” is even in Shy’s vocabulary.

Phoenix Winterborn: I’m sure you’ll get by it, although me and Cailin went at it a bit, I think we’re cool now. We had a talk after the challenge and cleared the air. Had to leave out this alliance we got going though, can’t risk her telling her bunkmates.

Matt Miles: Yeah, if it ends up getting passed around and this alliance blows up, it will not look good.

Phoenix Winterborn: Thankfully I think we should be in the clear.

“Haruna, I’m telling you, our alliance is rock solid.”

(We flashback to Nick Angel earlier in the day as he all smiles while talking to Haruna, talking about the events in his room.)

Haruna IC: With the way Nick talks about this alliance we have you’d think the whole house was on our side. Hopefully he knows what he is talking about.

(The camera cuts back to The Heart Break Gal, Y2Impact and Tyler Parker sitting next to the pool as they are having an intense conversation.)

Y2Impact: You have to win it tomorrow night, Tyler. You have to. Carlos is one of their best players on Demon’s alliance. If we can take out that monstrous brute, it weakens their alliance. As their alliance weakens, the greater chance we have to send them ALL home.

Tyler: I agree, partially. If Carlos is as good as everyone says then why didn’t he win the power couple challenge? Everyone builds him up to be this strong guy but he’s not.

HBG: Everyone is always gargling his ballsack. He's not all that great.

Y2Impact: You have a point, Tyler. I’m positive you’re going to win regardless. HIs partner is his greatest weakness. She’s the fat that has to be trimmed in order for him to show his true potential.

Tyler IC: I’m really glad that I have Tarah as a partner. She’s strong physically and mentally enough to surpass Brody. Tomorrow should be a walk in the park..

(The scene fast forwards to the following night as the entire cast with the exclusion of the Arena participants enter the stands as they are able to overlook the pit in which the elimination will be held. The mini-stadium of sorts is circular in shape and is designed to emulate a coliseum while at the same time contestants are able to be up close and personal with the action. They all take their seats as Starr Stan is standing in the middle of the pit, ready to explain what is next.)

Starr: Welcome everybody to the Arena for the first elimination round of this season of the Trial. First we have to bring in our participants. The team of Carlos Rosso and Brody Sparks versus the team of Tyler Parker and Tarah Nova. Come on out, you guys.

(The cast applauds as the two teams come out in their respective Trial gear as they stand in the middle of the Arena.)

Starr: Alright, guys, tonight we’re gonna play >Breaking up<.  As you can see there are a couple of towers with two levels of cinder blocks on each. There is a wrecking ball connected to a rope. Your job is for you and your partner to work together, pulling on that rope, to in term bring that wrecking ball up, crashing through all those cinder blocks. The first team to break through all of their cinder blocks will win tonight’s elimination round and stay in the game. Good luck, you guys!

(The two teams each grab ahold of their ropes and begin pulling back to force their wrecking ball upward, both sides getting a feel for how it works.)

Carlos IC: A strength challenge is perfect for me, I definitely can work with this. I know Brody is a smaller girl, but hopefully she can hang.

Brody: (As she’s grabbing on the rope.) Oh god, even the rope is heavy!

Tyler: Alright, Tarah, we have to work in unison in order to break through these cinder blocks.

Tarah: I’m so confident. We’re gonna crush through those things.

Starr: You guys ready? (Starr’s bullhorn goes off.) GO!

(Both teams yank back fully and send their wrecking balls crashing into the cinder blocks. Brody seems to be taken aback from the force as Tyler and Tarah seem to have a difference in timing with their technique.)

Tyler: Remember, unison!

Tarah:I know! I’m trying to keep up but you’re pulling so hard!!

Carlos: Come on, Brody, you gotta help me I can’t do this by myself!

(Brody continues to yank on the rope as best as she can as Tyler and Tarah seem to be getting the technique down.)

Tyler: When I count to three, we both pull. Ready? One, two, THREE! One, two, THREE!

Cailin IC: Tarah and Tyler are starting to chip away at their cinder blocks whereas Carlos and Brody are having a really tough time.

(Tyler and Tarah’s first level of cinder blocks continue to crumble as they take long, powerful strokes.)

Tyler: YES TARAH, WE’RE GETTING IT DONE! Keep being focused, don’t get distracted! One, two, THREE!

(Maria is shown from the stands as she covers her face with her hands.)

Maria IC: Even though I love both Tarah and Tyler, I’m rooting for Carlos to win. Things are already awkward and they just give me bad vibes.

Demon: No, no, no….COME ON CARLOS! COME ON BRODY! KICK IT INTO HIGH GEAR!

Demon IC: Carlos and Brody have to pull through. If those bums manage to stay in the house it’ll be an absolute travesty.

Carlos: (As he’s shown visibly struggling.) I’m trying, damn it!

(Carlos pauses as he looks back to Brody.)

Carlos: BRODY! Come on baby girl, we have to get this shit done and over with already!

Xavier: CARLOS! DON’T STOP! KEEP GOING! THE MORE YOU STOP THE MORE OF AN ADVANTAGE YOU GIVE THEM!

(A frustrated Carlos sighs as he continues to yank on the rope, attempting to break through the cinder blocks on his own. Brody gets clearly discouraged and steps back as she lets him do it on his own.)

Cameron: BRODY, DON’T STEP BACK, HELP! COME ON!

Cailin: TARAH! YOU’RE IN THE LEAD!

(Tarah and Tyler have a technique that’s helping them break through the blocks. Finally, they successfully break through the first level as mixed cheers are heard from the stands. Carlos looks over and yanks on the rope even harder but eventually begins to gas out.)

Demon: CARLOS! Stop, let Brody help you! You can’t do this on your own!

Brody: He doesn’t want me to help! I don’t know what to do.. (She picks up the bottom of the rope and begins to yank away.)

Brody IC: Things are just breaking down, it’s like we’re doing this as separate people instead of a TEAM!

Carlos IC: I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t frustrated. I’m so used to doing things on my own but I understand that in order to win this elimination, Brody and I have to work like a well oiled machine.

(Finally, Carlos and Brody begin to work in unison as they too, work in long, powerful strokes. After several minutes, they break through the first level. Tarah and Tyler are shown with sweat gathering in their temple. They’re both exhausted but they continue to work regardless.)

Tarah IC: My arms right now feel like noodles. If it wasn’t for Tyler constantly encouraging me then I would’ve quit by now.

Tyler: ALMOST THERE, BABY!

(Their last level of cinder blocks continue to crumble. Carlos and Brody also have their last level of cinder blocks crumble. Minutes pass and both teams are working tremendously well together. Suddenly….)

Starr: (His bullhorn goes off.) We got our winners, ladies and gentlemen!

(The camera shows the cast jump in excitement as some sit in disappointment as the show goes for a commercial break.)

COMMERCIAL: Learning another language is easy when German Efficiency is on your side. Order Sheridan Muellers German 101 DVD’s for $1,933. We promise, you won’t get bored and gassed out of this one!

(The trial comes back on air as Starr is shown sounding off his bullhorn.)

Starr: Ladies and gents, looks like we got our winners!

(The camera shows a replay of Tyler Parker and Tarah Nova successfully breaking through their last level of concrete!!! They jump in excitement as they begin celebrating.)

Starr: Tarah Nova, Tyler Parker, you are the winners of the first ever elimination round for The Trial. You guys killed it tonight. You can now rejoin the rest of the teams.

(The cast applauds as Tyler and Tarah shake hands with Carlos and Brody.)

Starr: Carlos, Brody, you two started off on a bad note but in the end you two worked together and it was honestly a close race. I’m sure we’ll see you again soon. Take care of yourselves.

Carlos IC: It sucks that we have to go home so soon, but it was a fun experience regardless. If I had to do this all over again I would still do it with Brody. She’s a fantastic little girl and I love her to death.

Brody IC: I do feel like it’s partially my fault because we’re going home. I tried my best and at the end of the day that’s all that matters.

(Carlos and Brody wave towards the remainder of the teams as they both walk out of the Arena.)

Starr: Everyone seems a bit nervous… I’m sorry to break it to you guys, but it only gets tougher from here. Tonight you witnessed two tough teams battle it out for their chance to win 150,000 dollars for the charity of their choosing. Tarah, Tyler, you both earned your way back into the house. I’ll see you guys on your next challenge. Go home and get some rest.

(Everyone is shown walking back to their home as Demon and Xavier are talking in their rooms privately.)

Demon: This was a huge loss for our team.

Xavier: How much were they going to be of help in the first place? You saw how they performed. I love the two but maybe this is beneficial for us.

Demon: I’m trying hard to wrap my head around this entire situation right now.

(A celebrating Tyler Parker is surrounded by the entire cast with the exclusion of Cameron, Demon, Xavier and Maria as he has a drink in his hand.)

Tyler Parker: A new tradition; the winners of the arena have to give a toast. To my partner who brought her A-Game tonight and to rest of you muthafuckas who didn’t believe in us, WE’RE STILL HERE!!! Try to get rid of us again, I dare ya! CHEERS!

(Everyone begins to down their drink as the camera fades to black…)

Male Voiceover: NEXT TIME ON, THE TRIAL!

(The next challenge is featured as it involves heights and parachutes. The cast is shown with goggles on as they fear for their lives.

Cailin IC: I feel so lightheaded and I think I’m going to either faint or vomit or BOTH at the same time.)

(The scene then shifts to Ashlynne Black and Y2Impact arguing back home.)

Ashlynne: I don’t think you respect me, I don’t think you take me seriously. I think you should go FUCK yourself.

(Impact grabs his drink and pours it all over Ashlynne as everyone gasps.)

(The scene then shifts to an intense confrontation between Azumi and Maria.)

Azumi: You stabbed one of your best friends in the back, how should we take your word seriously? You’re a snake, Maria.

Maria: IT’S CALLED PLAYING THE GAME, AZUMI, I’M SORRY YOU’RE SO BAD AT IT.

(The scene then shifts to an intoxicated Kenny Drake running around the Trial household with only his pants on.)

Kenny: I DON’T THINK YOU ALL REALIZE HOW I LIKE NONE OF YOU. YOU’RE ALL CRAZY PEOPLE.

(Chris Elite tries to intervene and tries to calm Kenny down.)

Chris: KENNY! RELAX, BRO! YOU HAVE TO CHILL!

Kenny: WHO ARE YOU, EVEN? WHO SENT YOU, HUH? I can’t handle being in the same room as you all for twenty-four hours. I need to talk to producers and get the FUCK out of here!

(The scene shifts to Starr as he stands in front of the teams in their second challenge.)

Starr: So.. I heard a rumor that someone wants to go home…

FIN.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: EAW PRESENTS: The Trial Episode 2.5   EAW PRESENTS: The Trial Episode 2.5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2016, 10:36 pm

:WHEW:
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: EAW PRESENTS: The Trial Episode 2.5   EAW PRESENTS: The Trial Episode 2.5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2016, 10:37 pm

OH SHIT.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: EAW PRESENTS: The Trial Episode 2.5   EAW PRESENTS: The Trial Episode 2.5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2016, 11:14 pm

:blissed:
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: EAW PRESENTS: The Trial Episode 2.5   EAW PRESENTS: The Trial Episode 2.5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2016, 11:30 pm

Great read as usual! This is gonna be a very long one and look forward until the end.
Back to top Go down
Rattik

Rattik

Hailing From : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: EAW PRESENTS: The Trial Episode 2.5   EAW PRESENTS: The Trial Episode 2.5 EmptyAugust 4th 2016, 4:19 pm

Wow awesome read!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW PRESENTS: The Trial Episode 2.5   EAW PRESENTS: The Trial Episode 2.5 Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW PRESENTS: The Trial Episode 2.5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1