Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 19 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 19 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 19 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 19 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 19 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 19 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 19 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 19 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel.

Angel.

The Compliment Game - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptySeptember 12th 2016, 4:13 am

Where to begin? Everything I said in my hall of fame speech is rather explained a lot about a man who I think has been the Heel of EAW for over the past few years. In character wise over the past few years, there hasn't really been a storyline in where the mass could root for you which is a testament to your creativity to keep going as a heel. I am well aware that you are creative because I know that you like to interact and talk a lot with writers whenever you are on chat and I am rather looking forward as to the next chapters of your e-fed career as it seems like you're seemingly not slowing down. At any rate though, if there's anyone you need to talk about to about anything, it's me because you earned that respect.
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptySeptember 12th 2016, 4:31 am

I love everytime you post in this thread, you are not hesitant to give a lot of compliment to almost everyone. You are such a nice guy... good luck in your match. I know Diamon Cutter is missing, but keep going your good work!
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptySeptember 12th 2016, 4:34 am

Nick: I think it goes without saying that you are one of the nicest people in the community, never with a foul comment to say about anyone. Sadly, that means people are more inclined to take advantage of you, but nonetheless, I quite enjoy your conversation, regarding an array of diverse topics. Mostly sports, of course - but there are some political implications in there as well. You are loyal to the bone, and always eager to help somebody out, regardless their walk of life. I always like to rib on you, but truly, I appreciate the fun times we have, especially killing ogres on Town of Salem. You have earned my respect through the years, and hopefully one of these days you can find glory in EAW, accomplishing what you are so eager and hungry for.

HARUNA: THE HYPE TRAIN THAT HAS DIED IN EAW, AND LORD LANNISTER HAS NO IDEA WHY! For you have a unique skillset about you, a unique perspective in your promos that sets you from the rest. Perhaps it is your disconnect to the community, but I always felt you were underappreciated. I think you still have much to accomplish here in EAW, and even though you've been doubted, that hasn't stopped your participation. I do truly think one of these days some good fortunate will finally make its way to you, I just hope it's not too late. You've always been a supporter of mine, and the feeling is mutual. I eagerly await for the day in which you find that mountain top, as I am an advocator for it. You are on new avenues now, of course, but maybe that even gives the golden opportunity for you to square your might off against yours truly??
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptySeptember 12th 2016, 5:41 am

Ken is simply one of the nicest guy I have ever met in the land of e-feds. One of the greatest promoers I have ever seen. Lannister and Killswitch (Joker version) are very completely different gimmicks yet you manage to maintain the quality of your promos. I wish I can see you promoing as BOTH Lannister and Killy at the same time. Simply one of the best.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptySeptember 12th 2016, 10:46 am

The definite star on the SD Roster. Season 10 will be your breakout season.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptySeptember 18th 2016, 10:37 am

My lovely bae~ <3 I am so lucky to have us together, also, I already heard about what you're gonna do in the future. It fits you very well... good luck and hope he can also help you to improve.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptySeptember 18th 2016, 10:39 am

Little Haruna. You're such sweet to me. And that helps me.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptySeptember 18th 2016, 10:49 am

The consistency and determination is clearly radiating from within you. You are still growing strong as a promoer, and that moment of shine is simply around the corner. Just keep walking.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptySeptember 18th 2016, 10:50 am

Ventura is one of the character that I really like the most. Your creativity and character knowledge are second to none. You insipred me to be more creative.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptySeptember 18th 2016, 1:33 pm

In the past you have shown what it took to be not only in the mix for gold in your division, but to be the fan favorite and convince all of us you should get it. If you could recapture that and just stick to it then I think you would be golden. The main reason it upsets me how little you've done (at least since I came back) Is because I was here when you first debuted and I know what you're capable of, and where you are right now is not it.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptySeptember 18th 2016, 3:12 pm

Bonafide Main Eventer and definitely should be a champ. Maybe at RTR in a Elimination Chamber Match. Whatever happens from now to your first World Title Victory I'll be supporting you.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptySeptember 18th 2016, 4:43 pm

You have gotten so much better as a Heel. Believe me, you have what it takes to be a champ in the end of year.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptySeptember 18th 2016, 4:47 pm

Always a joy to see around. You keep the spirits of all those around you high with your presence, don't stop being amazing brother.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptySeptember 18th 2016, 5:14 pm

It's nice to see you've recovered from your midlife crisis, and hopefully you are at the top of the card where you aren't to be at.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptySeptember 18th 2016, 6:01 pm

The only compliment I can give you is that I am proud that you are willing to take feedback and put them in your promos. If you keep that up and continue to learn then you will be in a title picture soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptySeptember 18th 2016, 6:11 pm

Lowkey the coolest person in the chat. Wink and also an excellent promoer!
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptySeptember 18th 2016, 6:23 pm

Congrats on winning The HI. I have always liked your promos since you posted your first one.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptySeptember 18th 2016, 6:47 pm

Yeah, no doubt about it. People agree about you being the most genuine, the most humble person in this forum. You really remember all your friends from the old forum and every time they returned, you are really excited about it. I wish I can be like that too.
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptySeptember 19th 2016, 1:32 am

You're super active in the community and I've seen some really good promos from you. You're a kick ass Vixen and I hope that you continue to kill it!
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptySeptember 19th 2016, 2:20 am

Bro you did superb during TI week, and I'm sorry you didn't win, but hell you've got great things coming for you man.
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptySeptember 19th 2016, 2:20 am

Really enjoying your title reign. And you are fun to work with, hope to do it again sometime.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptySeptember 19th 2016, 3:40 am

Dude who I'd love to work with again. Also very chill in the chat and a good promo
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptySeptember 19th 2016, 3:51 am

Always nice seeing you in chat, if you really are coming back full time then I would love to work with you since I never got to when we were both on Dy together.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptySeptember 19th 2016, 5:21 am

You really deserve your place in the main eventer as you are right now. as you said, we basically fight in the same time and now you already get the place you deserved. I have faith in Lucy Black as he already get his own spotlight and now it's your turn. Good luck, Nas! I will always support you like you keep supporting me.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptySeptember 19th 2016, 6:36 am

One day all that hard work is going to pay off and you'll have gold in your hands. When that happens I'm gonna shed a freaking tear. The story of Haruna Sakazaki is nowhere near over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next