Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 20 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 20 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 20 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 20 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 20 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 20 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 20 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 20 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

The Compliment Game - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptySeptember 19th 2016, 9:25 am

one of nicest that talk to me. Honestly the 3-4 times Ive written promo against you have been alot fun and let us hope we get to write against each other more during Kendra Czar Era
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 3:05 pm

One of the future greatest vixens ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 3:28 pm

One of the most badass last names ever. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 3:31 pm

You are a wonderful person to talk to and I loved writing for you this week. Your promos are splendid and you have a fantastic personality. (Sorry if I weird you out with some of the things I have said btw)
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 4:30 pm

Nastradamus is pretty much a cool ringname.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 5:23 pm

You always find a way to evolve your character and I'm loving this angle with Haruna and Cleo. Haruna's time will come sooner than you think!
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 5:26 pm

Despite you are busy with school and work, somehowe, someway, you still manage to cut great promos. I like you better as a Heel than as a Face, lol.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 5:27 pm

Had lots of fun facing you
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 5:29 pm

Harubae: I'm rooting for you all the way for this feud... This is your moment.

Nobi: One of the nicest guys I will meet during this long E-Fed career. Very Humble and willing to accept any result in a match. Also you improved alot since debuting

DAMN IT SK!!!!!!!

SK: One of the most chill guys I will meet EVER. The moment you lose the NB Titl (Which won't be for a while), I would to see you contend for the AWC
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 5:38 pm

Best of luck to you in the trios tourney. I hope our teams face each other I have a feeling it will be an awesome match

Last edited by showster26 on September 30th 2016, 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 5:38 pm

You have improved so much also you're usually nice to me and that means a lot to me. Keep up the consistency and I'm sure you will be champ sooner rather than later. Rooting for ya.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 5:39 pm

^ That was for Azumi

Show: I loved Mark Michaels and I miss him too Sad
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 5:47 pm

Happy to see you on top on dynasty. And as far as Mark Michaels goes I'm sure he'd love another crack at Lucian black ;-) lol
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 5:48 pm

Honestly, I was thinking that you would be a champ by the end of the season but then you left due to outside reason. It's nice to have you back!!
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 6:08 pm

AAAAAZZZZUUUUUUUMMMMIIIIII!!!!

You're my Indian buddy, yo. You're always one of my most vocal supporters (which I can't even TELL YOU how awesome that is), always excited, and you improve every single time your fingers hit the keys. You have very quickly become one of my best friends on the boards and in chat. 

You are backed 100%
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 6:17 pm

Cool dude to chat with and its always an awesome feeling when you all cap my name
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 6:40 pm

Cool dude with cool posts.
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 11:25 pm

Really active and really cool guy. Your promos are really fun to read and I honestly enjoy seeing what you post on the community
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 11:31 pm

I enjoy the power of positivity you give to the forum. You seem always have something nice to say to everyone here. Keep doing that!
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyOctober 1st 2016, 12:24 am

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
I enjoy the power of positivity you give to the forum. You seem always have something nice to say to everyone here. Keep doing that!

In all honesty, this is what I have in mind everytime I see your posts. You keep posting on forums to make it alive with your passion and positive comments. Other than that, just keep up the great work of your promos, lol. Oh yes, you are a nice person to talk to, lol.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyOctober 1st 2016, 12:43 am

always nice to see you in the chat and talk about GTA.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyOctober 2nd 2016, 4:34 pm

I really hope you get the run as a champ that you sort deserved last season.
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 5:31 am

Think your team is gonna be good in the tournament. Also very cool to talk to in the chat.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 5:38 am

One of the nicest person I have ever met in the land of e-feds. You also always have the desire to evolve and improve. Yes, of course I'm a fan of your promos, lol.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 6:16 am

Starting to pick up multiple wins and getting some momentum... hopefully you win the scramble match
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next