Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 18 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 18 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 18 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 18 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 18 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 18 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 18 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 18 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

The Compliment Game - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptySeptember 6th 2016, 5:56 pm

You've helped out the site thanks to your activeness
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptySeptember 6th 2016, 6:35 pm

I know I've said it a bunch of times, but I god damn love your heel character and promos. In my humble opinion, you're going to be a champion soon with the way you've been promoing and all of the hard work you put in.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptySeptember 6th 2016, 7:09 pm

As I have said numerous times on PM, you are a main eventer in the making. Your promos are unique. You are a very friendly and humble person as well. Thanks for the signature anyway. You made this for me when I didn't ask. I really appreciate it. And thank you for some advices you have given to me =D
Back to top Go down
Ryder

Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptySeptember 6th 2016, 7:40 pm

Too humble, too cool, and the perfect level of involvement. Blessing to have on the roster
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptySeptember 6th 2016, 7:50 pm

always happy to see you in the chat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptySeptember 6th 2016, 8:08 pm

@Ryder: Pop-up Last Rites.

@Showster: Didn't get a chance to see a lot of you, since you disappeared soon after I arrived. But I still loved the Mark Michaels character. The first of the elite 4 men to have handed me singles defeats here. I'm really looking forward to seeing more from you be it with Solomon Caine or whatever.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptySeptember 6th 2016, 8:26 pm

I like your name.... NICO NICO NII!!!!
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptySeptember 6th 2016, 8:30 pm

@nico Thank you, I really dig your character, and i believe you have a bright future here

@haruna I'm always happy to see anything you post, keep up the good work on promos and the great compliments
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptySeptember 6th 2016, 8:44 pm

It sucked to see you go when you were on the verge of breaking out to the Title Picture but I'm rooting you with your new Caine Character.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptySeptember 6th 2016, 8:49 pm

I just want to say thank you for your support. You are one of people who really make me always excited to make promos despite the frustration I have rn. Love you, bae! <3
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptySeptember 7th 2016, 5:03 am

You know, your spirit and passionated is inspiring. You keep trying to get better every day in and day out (albeit you are already a great one). Therefore, just keep promoing with all your heart out. You always have my support since day one. You are a great person to talk to despite you dislike Barca. (I'm joking about Barca things lol).
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptySeptember 7th 2016, 5:57 am

I like that you're a really active member of the community, and I liked that last promo you cut.  I think you're in store for good things if you can have the patience to let them come to you.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptySeptember 7th 2016, 6:12 am

Your new character seems intriguing. Really look forward for it.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptySeptember 7th 2016, 8:56 am

someone I have alot of respect for, youve been through alot  and you push onwards. Whatever the writers planned for you, i hope you are successful and i love you too
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptySeptember 8th 2016, 1:53 am

You still act friendly towards me and talk to me about anime :]
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptySeptember 8th 2016, 2:15 am

YOU ARE NOT OGRE. YOU ARE OGRE HUNTER EXTRAORDINAIRE.

Nas is easily one of the best personalities in the chatroom these days, at least I feel it so. And even though I very much don't care for Amore, I think Nas has a pretty great shot at breaking so many personal barriers and glass ceilings this year on Voltage. I think you've been long overdue for a push in EAW, but like most of us, it was you yourself holding back such potential. -Goes B.E. - BUT TODAY IS A NEW DAY.

You're just simply fun to talk to, fun to make ogre jokes with, and can't wait to see the day you can prove the doubters wrong.
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptySeptember 8th 2016, 4:36 am

Enjoyed your match with Ares at Dia Del Diablo and I am looking forward to working with you for the WarGames match.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptySeptember 8th 2016, 4:41 am

@CinnamonToastKen I never have a chance to read your promos as Killswitch but I think that character is great as your name became big because of that character. I am still waiting for that char to say something Smile

@Terry I am so glad you are joining Omerta. Crash is such a great stable leader so I think you will do so much fine with him.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptySeptember 8th 2016, 6:11 am

You're such an adorable person. If I Could, I would hug you forever because you're damn too sweet.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptySeptember 8th 2016, 9:04 am

I like your character, you're a perfect fit for Sanatorium. Hopefully big things comes your way soon.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptySeptember 8th 2016, 10:03 am

You are a great friend and all that. You are one of the few people that I love talking regularly in pc. I'm enjoying our promo battle. Hopefully I can get another chance to do it again with you. Be it as Marco or Angelo.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Winterborn

Phoenix Winterborn

Hailing From : The Windy City of Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptySeptember 8th 2016, 10:34 am

You've been getting so much better in your promo ability. Its been fun to watch you grow since you got here Smile
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptySeptember 8th 2016, 10:36 am

@Nobi- You're match with SK showed you're ready to be a consistent contender for a title. Since arriving EAW you've shown that being humble and waiting for your opportunity is the way to the top. I really wish we had more members like you.

DAMN IT PHOENIX!!!!!!

@Phoenix- One of the guys I support on the Voltage Brand. Keep going and you'll be EAW Champ or Hardcore Champ by the end of the year.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptySeptember 12th 2016, 2:25 am

While Lannister waits out the storm that is the promo page, he shall indulge himself in compliments while staying fully within character.

Azumi, alas, your disconnect from Lannister is apparent, as you continue to follow the lead of false prophet and leader Ares Vendetta. However, let it be known that Lannister respects your opinion to be wrong. Although you come from a differing culture and delve into such foreign concepts and components, Lannister has come to admire your psychological nature when it comes to getting into the mind of your opponent. Your usage of words, and the means to take to the fight to your opponent are on top-echelon status of your division. You are perhaps even primed for an accolade or two, Lannister thinks. Make the world your riches, Azumi, for you absolutely have the fortitude and rank for that to be your lust.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptySeptember 12th 2016, 2:34 am

You have one of the most interesting characters in EAW and i always thought you were an excellent fed head when AWF was a thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next