Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 10 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 10 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 10 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 10 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 10 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 10 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 10 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 10 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Compliment Game - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 10 EmptyAugust 11th 2016, 7:29 pm

You (and Terry [and Kurt{Rex has been consistently great}]) have really stepped it up recently. I'm glad I'm not one of the writers because you guys have got to be giving them headaches.
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 10 EmptyAugust 11th 2016, 7:32 pm

Man who keeps on bringing shock to everybody. Winning that battle royal was great for you and I wish you the best in luck this Saturday. And your promos are somewhat different and I like it.
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 10 EmptyAugust 11th 2016, 8:50 pm

The best thing that ever happened to Batista. You're active and that second sig gets me every fucking time. I'm so glad you're here dude, keep doing you.
Back to top Go down
Kurt_Burton

Kurt_Burton

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 10 EmptyAugust 11th 2016, 9:06 pm

You are very active on the board, and I love the thing you did with NAS in the feed
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 10 EmptyAugust 11th 2016, 9:32 pm

Yeah... I'd like to say that that was pre planned.

But you! You have a super fucking brutal demeanor that makes you 666 times more badass. You have a really unique darkness and your character, not just the aforementioned darkness, is super overt. Plus you're super funny and you always make me giggle when I see something you've posted.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 10 EmptyAugust 11th 2016, 10:57 pm

You've really come into your own, and it's been cool to watch. You've blended the creepier aspects of your character with an off-beat kinda humor that I don't think anyone else could pull off. To top it off, you're a really cool guy out of character and I'm genuinely hoping you stick around for the long haul! I see you doing big things.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 10 EmptyAugust 11th 2016, 10:59 pm

My favorite person here.  Fooling around with you on chat is always fun whether it's me making up schemes to kidnap you or trying to get you to ditch aren for me with dope pick up lines.  You are really a cool person who is easy to talk to and have fun with.  The promos are always great and fun to read.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 10 EmptyAugust 11th 2016, 11:01 pm

You have really stepped up your games. Good luck for Dia Diablo. Hopefully I have a chance to go toe to toe againts you.
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 10 EmptyAugust 11th 2016, 11:02 pm

One of my favorite people in EAW. In character and out. I admire your being so active but still putting out quality promos. You've got some real skill and hopefully a title shot in your future.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 10 EmptyAugust 11th 2016, 11:09 pm

Had a lot of fun facing you months back and you've only improved then so I'd love to go at it again and see what the result would be this time.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 10 EmptyAugust 12th 2016, 4:05 pm

Love everything you said that makes me chuckle a bit. I love how you are so persistent to get a picbase that you really want so badly. Hopefully someday you will get what you want Smile
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 10 EmptyAugust 12th 2016, 4:06 pm

Your GIFs are always on point.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 10 EmptyAugust 12th 2016, 4:20 pm

The promos have been amazing as of late, don't beat yourself around the bush with your standing record so far. I am a true and deep fan of your character.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 10 EmptyAugust 12th 2016, 4:28 pm

You have been amazing since you re-introduced V (Not that you weren't amazing before). I really hope you win a World Championship eventually.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 10 EmptyAugust 12th 2016, 4:29 pm

You're such a beast in promo, wish I had your skills. #frenchisnoteasytotranslateinenglish
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 10 EmptyAugust 12th 2016, 4:46 pm

As someone who learned (and eventually gave up on the first day) French language, I feel how difficult and such pain-in-the-butt it is to translate your writing to English. But somehow you managed to maintain your promo well. Not easy for non-English speaker to pull out great promos, though.
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 10 EmptyAugust 12th 2016, 8:09 pm

I'm honestly a fan of the non-wrestler picbases, sometimes. You make them work really well which is hard to do. You're super active all over the community and I commend you for that. Keep up the great work!
Back to top Go down
Kurt_Burton

Kurt_Burton

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 10 EmptyAugust 12th 2016, 11:52 pm

Your promos are interesting story based pieces.  I like the fact that there is action in it.
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 10 EmptyAugust 13th 2016, 12:15 am

Enjoyed our promo war. Showed a different side of you. Hope to work together again soon.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 10 EmptyAugust 13th 2016, 12:26 am

Excellent display from all of you.... (actually, just four of you since Kevin Hunter is nowhere to be seen.). Should have been a highlight of the show since you are all working hard. Best of luck to you.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 10 EmptyAugust 13th 2016, 12:40 am

I honestly do like your character, even if you don't like playing as a heel, and your English has come a long way sine I have known you.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Cutter

Diamond Cutter

Hailing From : Northwestern University

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 10 EmptyAugust 13th 2016, 1:03 am

A long time ago I wanted to use the Bray Wyatt pic base with this gimmick I had saved. After seeing your promos...I see how high you've set the standard for users of this pic base. You're a highly underrated promoer and I'd really like to see what you can do post-Sanatorium. I've gained inspiration for some of the darker aspects of my character from reading your writing. Really hoping our paths cross one day on the promo page.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 10 EmptyAugust 13th 2016, 1:34 am

I heard you write a lot of matches for some shows. And for that, I'll say thank you. Thanks for your contribution for the show. I don't know which one is the match you wrote, but the matches has been good so far. some of them might be the match you wrote.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 10 EmptyAugust 13th 2016, 5:19 am

Your passion is unlimited (be it on promo page or just forum), which is something I really admire from you. Good luck for Empress of Elite.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 10 EmptyAugust 13th 2016, 7:43 am

You're such a genuine good person. Extremely rare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next