Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2016, 9:05 am

1. Summer of 2012. TRE can probably correct me on that.

2. I found out about EAW originally through TRE and didn't join at the time because I knew ahead of time I wasn't of the same caliber so I joined FWE instead and joined here when that died. I found out about E-Feds in general through the old THQ forums as they had a dedicated WWE Games section where AWO (the first fed I joined) was advertised.

3. TRE for sure. I think the only other person from TRE's fed who's still around are Ryan and Ray, both of whom definitely helped me starting out as well as a lot of the other members. Considering AWO was seen as having a toxic community and I was only 12 at the time, I did pretty well for myself.

4. Not really, honestly. I definitely have a lot of good friends who have helped me a lot but no one's really been a mentor to me. The closest I can think of is maybe TRE again.

5. I think most people have at least to some extent so definitely.

6. In the past I would have said Scott Oasis but after PFP I don't feel so confident in saying that anymore. I'll go with Vic instead since he's always fun to promo against and doesn't job when he's defending his world title at PFP.

7. E-Feds in general I've had too many to remember, at least from my noob days. In EAW I've only had the one character so far.

8. Norman Hellion and Jamie O'Hara, easily. Both of these guys are incredible promoers and it takes a lot out of you to think of at least a half-decent response against either of them. It's no wonder they both have done as well as they have so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2016, 1:06 pm

1. When did you start E-Feding?
I don't remember the exact year, but since it was after I met Burton, and we met going to see Sweeney Todd in the theatre, it's obviously around that time period.  So around 2007

2. How did you find out EAW and E-Feds in general?
EAW I found through an old youtube video promoting House Of Glass, and I feel we should do videos like the one I saw more often.  As for others, mostly through recommendations of efed friends.

3. Who helped you in the beggining of your E-Fed career?
Burton helped me out at the start, then it pretty much depended on the fed I joined on who taught me how things were done in THAT particular fed.

4. Do you have mentor figure(s) in EAW/E-Fed?
Sinc Mercier and Dark Demon are probably my biggest.  Those two helped me out the most (Sinc in MWE and Demon here) in my efed careers.  Others have helped me of course, and there are many others I look up two, but these two really went above and beyond to help me out.

5. Have you ever helped other E-Feders?
I'd like to feel I'm helping Brody Sparks and JJ Silva, but I guess that's up to them more than it is me.  Also I've given Nick Angel some advice here and there, but I don't know if that counts as helping.

6. Who's your biggest rival(s) both in EAW and E-Fed in general?
Jacob Senn...easily.  Our feud has lasted for 3 years.  3 YEARS!!!  That's like real life wrestling epic level feud!  Sure it's been on and off again over those years, but Senn has pushed me more than any opponent I've ever had.

7. How many characters you have had (so far) both in EAW and E-Fed in general?

"The Icon" JT Hunt was my first efed character.  Just a generic arrogant heel whom I only ever used in GWC.
Zack Crash was my second and obviously my main one today.
Psycho Brody is my third and one I hope to revive sometime in the future here.

8. Who's the most difficult opponent(s) you have ever faced both in EAW and E-Fed in general?
Really I think all my opponents have been equally difficult for one reason or another.  I try NEVER to underestimate my opponent and always try to learn something new from them.  But if I had to pick one, I'd say comedy guys are hardest for me.  I've always wanted to do a comedy character, but find it hard to write one, and I just don't know how to respond to these guys sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Kurt_Burton

Kurt_Burton

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2016, 9:25 pm

1. When did you start E-Feding?  It was the year 2000, and a fed called cyberslam.  A very weird concept, it used an algorithm to determine matches based on "slams"

2. How did you find out EAW and E-Feds in general?  E-feds in general, I used Lycos to search wrestling and stumbled on it.  EAW, Zack Crash told me about it, and I thought this sounded like a better fed than most I have been in.  Less Drama.

3. Who helped you in the beginning of your E-Fed career?  Not a lot in the begining, due to odd circumstances of that fed.  When I got to an RP fed though, I got a lot of help from Michael Kyzer, Reverend Shadow, and Drakz.  I don't know if any of you have heard of them.

4. Do you have mentor figure(s) in EAW/E-Fed? Not really

5. Have you ever helped other E-Feders?  I helped a guy to develop, and the little punk became better than me.  Razz  I miss Thunder though.

6. Who's your biggest rival(s) both in EAW and E-Fed in general?  Definitly Thunder, although my feud with the annoited was pretty great too.  

7. How many characters you have had (so far) both in EAW and E-Fed in general?  Kurt Burton, Ayn Guish, and a very brief character of Fafafine Josephine

8. Who's the most difficult opponent(s) you have ever faced both in EAW and E-Fed in general?  I have had two opponents in EAW, one of whom the match isn't even in on.  Congrats Kevin Maverick, you win.   
In all E-feds, a guy named EBR.  He is unbeatable.  
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2016, 10:45 am

I started fedding 2010, I was in e-feds like RFW and UWF owned by Icon Moiz where I started and then I joined EAW august of 2011.

I found out about EAW and E-feds in general from streamsites, I use to work for streamsites, streaming and stuff and advertising sites and stuff like that and some of the members of EAW would come to our sites during PPVs to watch the streams and stuff, so one day a member by the name of Johnny Golden who was working for the streamsite was talking about EAW and e-feds and then I just started participating cause I thought it was cool.

Uh, Johnny Golden helped me in the beginning by letting me know the concept and what it's all about and stuff like that. Pyrite helped me in the beginning of my EAW career, letting me know who people was and stuff like that.

Jaywalker is pretty much my mentor.

I'd like to think I helped other E-Feders by whenever they need to talk I'm willing to listen and share ideas and help and just watch them grow from what they were before.

Biggest rival in EAW is def Mr. DEDEDE, and in E-Feds in General it would be Mr. DEDEDE because that feud got me over big time and made me step my game up and prove a lot of people wrong about me.

One, I've been Diamond Cage everywhere.

8. Who's the most difficult opponent(s) you have ever faced both in EAW and E-Fed in general?
Lannister, Robbie V, Brian Daniels, Mr. DEDEDE, Jaywalker, Zack Crash, and Tyler Parker, these guys are awesome and I always find myself challenged with what to say and sometimes get frustrated when they get the better of me and I have to scoop up something to say but it's all fun at the end but I hate losing so I try my hardest to go very hard at these guys and just get the better of them.
Back to top Go down
Ryder

Ryder

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2016, 9:44 pm

1. August 17, 2009
2. Speedy recommended it from a Streaming Site.
3. Mak was hands on help, but looked to Jay, Imp and DDD for promo techniques and etiquette.
4. Imp and Starr, handsome dudes and hella legacy left behind. Good promos.
5. I'll help people writers if they need a match or someone if they need dope ass sex advice.
6. Still will not give up a grudge I have against MK for some awful decisions.
7. Three. Matt Ryder, Matt Carter, MFG Matt.
8. Dark Emperor was hard to promo against and pretty active I guess
Back to top Go down
Superior Quality 85

Superior Quality 85

Hailing From : Scotland, ya wankers
Status : Would be a pointless answer on a round called 'Former EAW Champions' on Pointless

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 23rd 2016, 10:14 am

1. I started in the world of e-fedding back in 2009 when I, along with LC and many others, were in NAW before branching out into CWF

2. Through Yahoo Answers and a ning site called True Wrestling Fans (TWF) which was, I think, a sister site to CWF because most of the users on TWF were e-fedding on CWF, funnily enough. I found EAW in the summer of 2009 but didn't join until later

3. A lot of users did help me bring out my confidence, users like Donovan T, Mudgamer back in the CWF chat

4. You could say Donovan was, sort of, my mentor, he helped me with promos at the beginning and we had some great wrestling talk as well

5. Read LC's answer because MCF came to me as well because.....  he was Scottish as well so he annoyed me a lot..... and I did help him at times. To stretch out LC's answer, MCF also started his own efed with someone else (can't remember) and, as a prank, myself and MN Heat started a group called MCF - Mad Cool Fuckers. Basically, we would mock his efed, break kayfabe constantly and be shits. That efed didn't run for that long after we left

6. In EAW, I don't think I had a standout in terms of feuds. I did have some fantastic promos against DC, Banks, Starrstan. My biggest feud was against American Dragon in CWF

7. I started out using my middle and surname in efeds before becoming SQ85

8. Most difficult, in terms of promos, was Dark Demon, Banks, LC, Bottomline........ and you as well, Doni
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 23rd 2016, 12:27 pm

Superior Quality 85 wrote:
1. I started in the world of e-fedding back in 2009 when I, along with LC and many others, were in NAW before branching out into CWF

2. Through Yahoo Answers and a ning site called True Wrestling Fans (TWF) which was, I think, a sister site to CWF because most of the users on TWF were e-fedding on CWF, funnily enough. I found EAW in the summer of 2009 but didn't join until later

3. A lot of users did help me bring out my confidence, users like Donovan T, Mudgamer back in the CWF chat

4. You could say Donovan was, sort of, my mentor, he helped me with promos at the beginning and we had some great wrestling talk as well

5. Read LC's answer because MCF came to me as well because.....  he was Scottish as well so he annoyed me a lot..... and I did help him at times. To stretch out LC's answer, MCF also started his own efed with someone else (can't remember) and, as a prank, myself and MN Heat started a group called MCF - Mad Cool Fuckers. Basically, we would mock his efed, break kayfabe constantly and be shits. That efed didn't run for that long after we left

6. In EAW, I don't think I had a standout in terms of feuds. I did have some fantastic promos against DC, Banks, Starrstan. My biggest feud was against American Dragon in CWF

7. I started out using my middle and surname in efeds before becoming SQ85

8. Most difficult, in terms of promos, was Dark Demon, Banks, LC, Bottomline........ and you as well, Doni

SQ, you are in this site? I had no idea. Great to hear from you again. And...I wanted to see my "Nobi" character as Desmond Wolfe haha.
Back to top Go down
Rattik

Rattik

Hailing From : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 23rd 2016, 1:55 pm

1. I started efedding in July of 2011, in a company called Online Brutal Wrestling.

2. I have known about efedding since I was young, my father used to be the GM for his own when I was young. So when I comfortable with my writing ability I joined the efed he was in. I discovered EAW when I was surfing the web and saw it on an top efed page I was reading. 

3. When I first started efedding my father helped me alot. Me and him sat down and built a character who was called Captain Pain, as time went on others in the fed would help me grow as a writer and help my character evolve.

4. See above answer.

5. Haha sorta, in 2014 I became a leader of a faction, with a bunch of newer members, in another fed. It was supposed to be completely storyline but we actually got close OOC so we decided to keep it around, we would all send promos to each other and edit them to make some pretty boss promos. At one point the faction got up to 15 members. So we all helped one another grow as efedders, writers, and develop our characters.

6. My biggest rival obviously was in another fed. The rivalry lasted from 2013-2015. Me and a character named Sid Slade, were a tag team named the Creed, held the tag titles for a while, when we decided to go separate ways, there was no other choice but to be i a feud. Us knowing eachother so well made it so much better, and alot of fun going back and forth. Kinda never was ended, we both had  the series record in our sigs, as if it was a big achievement. Having a huge feud is always the most fun you can have in an e-fed, especially when your close friends OOC.

7.) As I said before my dad helped me create my first character named Captain Payne, as I got older, the gimmick changed and I renamed the character Alexander Payne. Was alot of fun being a drunken asshole, then of course that character got in a big feud, he got obsessed, and Alexander Payne slowly morphed into the psychotic sociopath you see now named Rattik, based off of the word erratic. So I guess I have had three different characters, but they are all kinda the same person.

8. I would have to say a guy named Sid Slade, look back a #6 for reference.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2016, 9:19 am

1. When did you start E-Fedding? - Around March 2008. Saw a question by Book of Wrestling (BOW) in the Yahoo Answers wrestling section advertising the original TWL and decided to join. This was shortly before it became defunct and effectively split into two e-feds managed by members of the original TWL - CWF by Shane101 (and then Carlos Rosso, Donovan T, etc) and TWL 2.0 by BOW, Tyler A, and friends. TWL 2.0 was the cool e-fed for a hot minute, but after it merged with AWA it became an afterthought while CWF had a couple years of really strong success.

2. How did you find out EAW and E-Feds in general? - They were a hot topic in the Yahoo Answers Wrestling section at one point back when everything was a flourishing popularity contest instead of the dying cesspool of grey avatars it is today. As stated above, that's how I discovered them.

3. Who helped you in the beginning of your E-Fed career? - Honestly, no one really helped me. I was an immature problem child, so it's understandable. Never got promoing advice, just learned from my environment to hash out a style. I was shit initially, but back then feds were centered around the chat and promoing was peripheral. Wasn't until 2009 that things in EAW really shifted, imo.

4. Do you have mentor figure(s) in EAW/E-Fed? - I would have said CM Ronn was my mentor if asked this question a while back. He was definitely a guiding light for me in my early EAW days, but honestly I don't use anything I learned from anyone now. I would say I source a ton of inspiration and insight from Mr. DEDEDE these days, we're always encouraging and feeding off of each other. I love him.

5. Have you ever helped other E-Fedders? - I'd like to think I helped Cyclone transition from a mid-carder to main event guy. I love Cyclone, he's been one of my top five favorite promoers for three-plus years. Preternaturally skilled, undeniable promoing aptitude imo. Then there's guys who have been instrumental to my success like Tyler Parker, Brian Daniels, both of whom I deeply respect and love. I like to think I've helped the Heart Break Gal, but she's an absolute workhorse and deserves the lion's share of credit for her work. We feed off of each other's passion and commitment to our craft, which is why we won Tag Team of the Year in 2015.

6. Who's your biggest rival(s) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? - Mr. DEDEDE. Total asshole, motherfucker should be castrated. In all seriousness, I think my kinship with DDD has created a natural chemistry for our rivalry over the years. With some people I just couldn't care less and would rather spend my time digging their graves with my golden shovel, but against him everything is nuanced, and those layers let our brilliance shine through. Carlos and GI Styles as Dynamite Rain were the ideal foils for Jay and I as The Quintessential Trailblazers, fun feud. I also have to give credit to Jaywalker himself, a guy who I've shared a competitive and not always friendly rivalry with over the years, but most importantly a great promoer and an excellent writer who I honestly think has been a little overlooked with the TJ character. But that's fine, he's building things from the ground up, and I admire that. A great partner, very intelligent guy, forces you to work as hard as possible when promoing against him in order to find yourself not talking in circles. Then there's Tyler Parker, the MVP of EAW from 2013-present and a man who always shows up. I seriously can't recall the last time he had a match he didn't promo for, and his promos are always excellent. Blunt, honest, direct, he's the total package. Got to s/o guys like HBB and George Copeland/Lucian Black too, we've found ourselves on opposite sides over the years and I'd be remiss to forget about them.

7. How many characters you have had (so far) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? - I dunno, like three? Only ones I've bothered giving any character development are Y2Impact and Kaneda, the latter of whom is arguably just as good but will never see the light of day in EAW because Brian Daniels is Daniel Bryan. I don't ordinarily fixate on pic bases, and it's not the character of Daniel Bryan that I fed off of, but I just couldn't imagine a more perfect image of what I wanted Kaneda to look like. Completely different gimmick as Lesnar not because of character, but size difference. I don't imagine him as some wonderbread like Mikey Whipwreck, so in the ageless words of my EAW brethren, "I'm good, fam."

8. Who's the most difficult opponent(s) you have ever faced both in EAW and E-Fed in general? Mr. DEDEDE, Jaywalker, Tyler Parker, Ares, Cyclone in his Cyclone gimmick and as the forgotten, college-bound Jason Winters. Most of the former World Champions were World Champions for a reason, so not like I'm forgetting anybody; just who immediately jumps to mind. Candle as Tony Rolland (haven't gotten a chance to have a one-on-one with his Pizza Boy character) and Amdrag (who I briefly feuded with as Kaneda when he was Royce Hamilton back in LEGION) also very worthy of note.

Last edited by The Machine on July 30th 2016, 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2016, 9:33 am

1. When did you start E-Fedding? Sometime in 2008. Wanna say maybe around May?

2. How did you find out EAW and E-Feds in general? Found EAW through another E-Fed called NWF. I was still fairly new when I heard about it, but didn't join until 2010.

3. Who helped you in the beggining of your E-Fed career? Kevin Devastation.

4. Do you have mentor figure(s) in EAW/E-Fed? I would have to say Robbie, Imp, Brian, DDD, and the rest of them that have been here for the whole ride. Their dedication is inspirational and all of them all truly amazing promoers. 

5. Have you ever helped other E-Fedders? Yeah, there's been times when I've been asked for grammatical help or maybe how to get some ideas to start a promo. 

6. Who's your biggest rival(s) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? Well, when I was Jason Cage, Starr-Stan was my biggest rival. Considering we were both the top of Technical Wrestling, we battled it out numerous times. Other than that I don't really think I do.

7. How many characters you have had (so far) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? 4? Jacob Steele, Jason Cage, Blaise Hunter, and for a short stint, Xavier Diablo back in the WHW days.

8. Who's the most difficult opponent(s) you have ever faced both in EAW and E-Fed in general? Starr-Stan without a doubt. Cameron Ella Ava for sure, too. Both of them put me to the test each and every day when we had our matches. It was nonstop checking promo page, reading their promos, and then promoing back as quick as possible. Both are amazing promoers and even better opponents.
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2016, 9:36 am

Nobi wrote:
Just EDIT a few things. I edited my number 8 answer due to me wanting to explain Carlos' creativity. I also tried to make my answer more readable like you guys do and I have to fix some misspelling and grammar mistake, lol.

August 18th 2009

Kawajai told me about EAW on THW site back in 2010. I discovered E-Feds in general on Yahoo! Answers Wrestling Section

In the beggining no one. Later on in 2011 though, a lot of CWF/LEGION people tried to help me (especially Candle). And now in 2016, some of you wants to help me as well Very Happy

Candle (Pizza Boy) and Gary V

I remember helping Mr. CT in 2011 when he first joined LEGION. IDK if I really helped AJ Perez here since I only told him about a little thing, but he considered it as a help. I really appreciate it.

Beretta is my biggest EAW rival so far. My biggest rivals in my E-Fed career though are Blood Supremarcy (a stable consisted of Dylan Klein, The Butcher, Jacob Steele, Adrian Christ, Dorin, and The Nightmare) in LEGION

I only have 2 legit characters so far: Doni Prasdana and Nobi

Carlos is the most difficult opponent I have ever faced. Not trying to knock-off other people I have faced, but Carlos' creativity is a top notch. He's like Mick Foley of E-Feds on promo page.

Oh, I remember I teamed up with American Dragon once. He posted the first promo and I thought to myself "wow, this guy already carried me all by himself" lol.
Doni, how you doing man? I didn't realize it was you until I saw you put it in your list. And shoutout to the LEGION days and me being a rival.  :yes:
Back to top Go down
ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .

ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .

Hailing From : MA ✈ TN

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2016, 9:43 am

1. When did you start E-Feding? Wow it was probably around 08/09 Summer of 08.

2. How did you find out EAW and E-Feds in general? Well I first saw this place when I was on PSD Dreams, but it seemed hard or too difficult for me. But then, Aria and I met at another fed and became like twins and she told me about this place and I joined. For efeds in general, i started out on a forum, just meeting people who shared my interests in wrestling and a girl I met on there introduced me to a fed.

3. Who helped you in the beggining of your E-Fed career? My best friend RJ as well as help from other people I met along the way.

4. Do you have mentor figure(s) in EAW/E-Fed? Aria, JJ, Zack Crash. They have helped me every step of the way since I joined here. They are amazing.

5. Have you ever helped other E-Feders? Yes.

6. Who's your biggest rival(s) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? I don't really have one, I mean for Brody there was the whole Rey Shamez thing but aside nope. In E-fed out of character wise? Yeah I had some rivals with some dumb people. If they ever joined here they'd never know it was me here lol

7. How many characters you have had (so far) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? Two in EAW. I've had several caws.

- Vendetta
- Jennifer Sparks
- Rebecca Layne
- Keagen Reid
- Harley Faith (second)
- Reign Johnson (my very first caw)
- Brody Sparks
- BB Vita
- Layne Tegan (some shit like that)
- Nova Rayne

- Stephanie (Has yet to come to EAW yet but she's amazing. Aria knows lol)
- Aria
- Rey Shamez
- Terry (not in eaw, never has been)
Back to top Go down
The Consigliere

The Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2016, 10:52 am

(Posting for HBG)

When I'm asked this question, I just say 2007 normally just so I won't have to explain more. But if you want the longer answer, It depends how you want to define "E-fedding". I was just on Yahoo Answers like some people here from 2007, and this girl Jenny messaged me and linked me to AWF. I was mostly in chats from 2007 to 2008, sure I was used in the scripts but I didn't really care much about them and put more interest in people and wrestling conversations rather than the hobby (and it helped that it was pretty much a popularity contest back then, so it was fine to not take shit seriously). But believe me, I wanted to be in the scripts, I was just too shy to ask, and I didn't really wanna make much effort. I started promoing in 2009, and my promos really sucked, I left a bunch of times cause of school, and now this current run is the longest I've been in e-feds. 

I think I answered that in the first question.

3. Who helped you in the beginning of your E-Fed career?

I just adapted things from different promoers who are considered "great" back then, and from there, I developed my own style and signature when promoing. I would mention people like Jaywalker and Heart Break Boy, among others, and before all that, I basically just said what I wanted because I figured it wouldn't really matter as long as you got your message across (like WWE promos who just basically talk in the ring). Then this one promoer who was a complete bitch, I forgot her name, actually put up a promo that totally kicked mine's ass cause of the quality writing and storytelling, so at the time I realized that I had been doing everything wrong (i was an idiot who thought buzzwords like "Psycho" and "Brutality" were actually intimidating), I then decided that it would help a lot if I read through my promo instead of immediately posting it when it's done, and add more substance that says a lot about the person I'm writing. This was all before I re-joined EAW in 2011. 

I wouldn't say I had mentors who actually taught me how to promo or what to say in promos but these are people who inspired me.
Mr. DEDEDE. We didn't really have any connection back then besides the small talk and the random conversations (he was too good to talk to a peasant like me), but in 2007, I called myself Mr. DEDEDE's number one fan in chats and went with it in character years later. Then I began to read promos in 2011 including his, and alot of his content drew inspiration, especially his promo war against Ronn at Pain 4 Pride. I always feel bad about leaving cause I remember in 2009, he would encourage me to stay, but I was a salty bitch cause I figured writers favored this other person yadda yadda. Water. Bridge. You get it. 
Killswitch (our Ken) He was the one who always had stories to tell about e-feds that intrigued me and made me want to join. Sometimes, I ask his advice and opinions on my writing, and he's more often happy to help me out. He was one of those who are most involved in e-feds (ACW and ACWF) He guided me through basically, and made e-feds bearable and fun to be in.
Of course, lately my mentor figure is Y2Impact who is always so meticulous. He is by far the most involved when it comes to my promoing, and always made sure to point out if I've made grammar/spelling mistakes or if my sentences didn't make any sense, and I always am inspired to go off on a person and make my content at least average to his judgment. I get a sigh of relief when he says "Good work, strong promo". It makes me happy that we're sort of doing these things together, and I'm always inspired to promo because of this dynamic.

Basically vixens who bust. I help them out. They say its difficult. I encourage them. They leave. 
You know, that actually makes sense. (un)

Kendra mothafuckin Shamez. Nothing tops that. Eris is a hardcore opponent but Kendra was just plain rude Sad. Back then we were basically two alphas who are driven to go against each other cause of bitterness and jealousy. She has this one thing going, I ruin it for her. I win this gold, she takes it from me. It was a short rivalry that sort of skipped time and doesn't last long, but honestly she was the most fun opponent I've had, still is as Eris. She's never boring and she gives me something to work with in promos, and things just keep going from there that's why I'm looking forward to our match.
Mr. DEDEDE. I hate this guy. What an ass. In all seriousness, I believe I made my best promos in House of Glass 2015 and Pain for Pride 8 because of him. Like Kendra, he doesn't just tell you what's what, he gives you something to work with so you can give your own retorts. He gives your brain some work instead of just plainly saying shit that lowkey gives you aneurysm. 
Also going to mention Aria Jaxon and The Iconomy crew (Cailin Dillon most of all), and Cameron in 2012 since we've had our handful of matches.

Heart Break Gal - My main one. The accomplished one. Lucifer in human form. The one who has zero sympathy about you or your fucking problems. The one I'm proud of. 
Claudia Michaels - (same person with a different name, I also consider this my character's "irl" name) Partner of Dubian Spade in WHW. Part of the Bane of LEGION in well, LEGION. I also like how sometimes my opponents in EAW call me Claudia. :3
Minerva - (also HBG with a different name) Y2Impact's soulmate in CWF. Her competency as a wrestler depends on her affections and love for Imp.
Vanessa Lyndivia - I debuted her in EAW cause Kendra and I wanted to be anonymous so we can get away with talking shit to people. She has a twin sister Cassandra Lyndivia. 
Might be missing someone...

I answered my top two in Question 6. They're both difficult in the sense that you really think about what you're going to say to them. That's why I enjoy them.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2016, 6:30 pm

Blaise Hunter wrote:
Nobi wrote:
Just EDIT a few things. I edited my number 8 answer due to me wanting to explain Carlos' creativity. I also tried to make my answer more readable like you guys do and I have to fix some misspelling and grammar mistake, lol.

August 18th 2009

Kawajai told me about EAW on THW site back in 2010. I discovered E-Feds in general on Yahoo! Answers Wrestling Section

In the beggining no one. Later on in 2011 though, a lot of CWF/LEGION people tried to help me (especially Candle). And now in 2016, some of you wants to help me as well Very Happy

Candle (Pizza Boy) and Gary V

I remember helping Mr. CT in 2011 when he first joined LEGION. IDK if I really helped AJ Perez here since I only told him about a little thing, but he considered it as a help. I really appreciate it.

Beretta is my biggest EAW rival so far. My biggest rivals in my E-Fed career though are Blood Supremarcy (a stable consisted of Dylan Klein, The Butcher, Jacob Steele, Adrian Christ, Dorin, and The Nightmare) in LEGION

I only have 2 legit characters so far: Doni Prasdana and Nobi

Carlos is the most difficult opponent I have ever faced. Not trying to knock-off other people I have faced, but Carlos' creativity is a top notch. He's like Mick Foley of E-Feds on promo page.

Oh, I remember I teamed up with American Dragon once. He posted the first promo and I thought to myself "wow, this guy already carried me all by himself" lol.
Doni, how you doing man? I didn't realize it was you until I saw you put it in your list. And shoutout to the LEGION days and me being a rival.  :yes:

Jason, I'm very great man, what about you? Yes, as you know, LEGION was my breakthrough fed and my feud againts Blood Supremarcy was intense that last long for like...half year? You were part of it, so it automatically made you as a rival of mine haha. Looking forward to achieve greater success here haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2016, 8:01 pm

I started back in November of 2008.

Like others, I joined Yahoo Answers and was very active in the Wrestling Section. One day I got a message from AgeOfTheRipper to join his Wrestling Unlimited ning site. I did just that and thought it was the coolest shit since sliced bread. I then joined his efed which was named New Generation Wrestling. NGW was my first efed and joined several other small feds on the side. Back then, I first discovered EAW by Mickie Lee. She would always talk shit and say how much it sucked lol Then a year later I was reintroduced by my senpai Robbie in late 2009. I've been here ever since.

Mostly the members from WU and NGW (which were practically the same people.) There was this other female member by the name of Demi and she always helped me out with my promos. She was a pretty rad Aussie chick and I wonder whatever happened to her. I guess AOTR helped me as well until he became a total bitchfaggot. 

When I first came to EAW I guess one can say that I was seen as an "experienced" efedder in the eyes of others. (even though I fucking sucked but hey, standards were lower back then.) Although Banks was someone who pushed me to be the best I could be by being on my ass all the time. Robbie is also someone who I would see in that manner. 

I hope others do consider it as help.

As Kendra Shamez and Eris LeCava it has to be miss GOAT Vixen The Heart Break Gal. That's a no brainer. I love her character, I love her promo's. She's always kicked my ass, I've always rekt dat pussy up as well. It's always been a 50/50 fight and she's sincerely the best at what she does. Aside from HBG, another rival to my Kendra Shamez character has to be SG1. It has to be. We were absolutely ruthless in and out of character to each other. I kinda wish she would come back just to whoop dat ass. Cameron is also a rival for Kendra. And from my current run, Maddie is definitely considered a rival for Eris. EDIT: OH peekaboo too from Legion. I somehow decided to block LEGION from my memory.

I've had little side characters that are just for fun but some characters I've had is;
My first efed character where I used my real name, Kendra Shamez, Cassandra Lyndivia, Eris LeCava and that's pretty much it.

HBG, Cailin, Cameron, SG1.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 30th 2016, 6:56 pm

July 2007 when the OG EAW was made

CM Ronn messaged me to join the efed he was making.

CM Ronn, sort of.

CM Ronn/Bank$ sort of.

I guess so, at least I've inducted a few who said I did. Mainly I'd say Extreme Enigma and Diamond Cage.

In EAW probably Robbie, DDD, Imp or HBB. In general it was probably HBB since we feuded all over the place.

8 main ones, a handful of other non important ones.

Robbie due to being unorthodox, Senn due to being the type of person to promo a few minutes after you do.
Back to top Go down
CM Bank$
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
CM Bank$

Hailing From : Capsule Corp

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 11:14 am

TLA wrote:
1. When did you start E-Feding? - Sometime around 2007. 

2. How did you find out EAW and E-Feds in general? - I was in a few Spanish efeds in 2007 before I joined KD's efed SCW which was part of a stream site in 2008. That fed then merged with some other people to start NWF which is where I heard of EAW. NWF was basically all guys who were fired from EAW, or didn't like it for some other reason. So when I joined EAW in 2009 the owner was real hostile and a dick to all of us and ended up firing me for some made up shit. EAW didn't let me back in until 2014.

3. Who helped you in the beggining of your E-Fed career? - Initially I had a team with my sister so I guess she got me into efeds. Kevin for introducing me to NWF and EAW. DDD might not remember but he was about the only person in EAW who wasn't a complete bitch when I first joined EAW.

4. Do you have mentor figure(s) in EAW/E-Fed? - Not really. I didn't really have much support early in my career so I had to figure pretty much everything out on my own.

5. Have you ever helped other E-Feders? - Yeah I do that all the time whenever someone asks. I'm honored that so many people respect me enough to ask my opinion on shit. Even people who have been around a long time or are world champs, HOFers, etc. ask my advice sometimes. If you ask me for advice tho realize imma tell you straight up how I see it so if you are just looking for the good things make sure you tell me that.

6. Who's your biggest rival(s) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? - In NWF probably Blade. We had a long rivalry on and off over 2-3 years over the world title there. In AWL, my biggest feud was probably with Steve, we were tag champs, broke up and feuded for a long time. In EAW, probably Mexi has been my biggest feud. It is a toss up between him and JJ but that feud was really against JJ's entire stable so for one on one beef I'll go with Mexi. In all efeds, I gotta go with SK/Chris Elite. We have been feuding since like 2010/2011 across several efeds and still beefin' in 2016. I've probably faced him way more times than anyone else in my career.

7. How many characters you have had (so far) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? - TLA has really been my only character in all efeds. I also had TL Amore briefly in WMW and Michelle McGillislutty as a female alt but neither lasted long. 

8. Who's the most difficult opponent(s) you have ever faced both in EAW and E-Fed in general? - I'm not really sure how to answer this one. I just play my character and try to be creative and work with what my opponents give me. Generally promoing is easier when I work with more experienced people like everyone else is naming because they know how to work the feud. Difficult opponents for me would be people who don't promo, or break kayfabe, or promo like shit cuz they don't give me much to work with.
Well gee, would that hostile dick/bitch be me?

Sorry for being a dick to a group of users on an e-fed known to spam EAW and spout extreme racism. :comeon:

Unfortunately "reasons why I banned TLA" didnt stay in the memory bank over the years, but you said it was because Maria said you harassed her which you deny you did. I don't remember if thats even the real reason but if it was I'd assume giving an established member at the time the benefit of the doubt over a newcomer at the time from a e-fed with an already bad reputation was a fair judgement :shrug:

Although I don't recall her even being in EAW in 2009 :dj:
Back to top Go down
http://huggintheblock.com
CM Bank$
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
CM Bank$

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 11:30 am

May 2007.. or was it June :hmm:

I found AWF from being active on Yahoo! Answers, they always advertised it.. I'd scroll past it until I decided to bite the bullet one day and boom. I came to the AWF chat on my own but when I got there Mr. DEDEDE was there and he welcomed me and ended up convincing me to join and be on his brand "War". I liked the idea of AWF so much that I wanted to start my own E-Fed. I didn't have the expertise at the time so I needed assistance which is when I began to ask around for help and Mak volunteered to help me and helped build the site as well as become the writer for the show. Evan also volunteered to help which landed him the CEO position.. but in reality he didn't really contribute anything. Long story short the show Mak was supposed to write never happened, EAW folded as an e-fed, became a brand on AWF instead, I wrote the first show then my laptop got a virus then Mak took it over till AWF died in December due to conflicts DDD already talked about. I didn't want to join ACW who Mak or HRDO had "sold" AWF to so I made EAW as a E-Fed again and recruited Mak to be co-chairman, DEDEDE to become the writer, HRDO wanted to be a writer too so he created Dynasty. 

The rest as they say.. is history.

Mr. DEDEDE helped me because I prolly woulda browsed AWF and never visited again if he wasn't on the chat, plus he wrote the first couple of matches I was in. HRDO helped me as well, putting me on a couple of matches on his AWF brand Legacy. I followed their formula to write the first ever EAW show and basically got the blueprint from them. 

But DEDEDE better not front like he ain't declare war on EAW and got AWF members to quit cuz they was feeling that pressure in the beginning :drank:

DEDEDE and HRDO

Yea but I'll let them tell u that

HBB, DEDEDE, Jay

1 character in EAW

HBB
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 1:07 pm

1. When did you start E-Feding? Late 2015

2. How did you find out EAW and E-Feds in general? I found efeds through a Wrestling Facebook page, an admin on the page suggested it to me and I thought, why the fuck not? I can't remember exactly how I found EAW, I think it may have been due to James Knight, I was in my second years of feds and was (and still am) rather shit plus I didn't understand the forum at all so I was barely here a week. Then fast forward a year and I become the most hated efedder (for all the right reasons) in Facebook, so much so that a Jakob DeLion wouldn't last an hour before getting reported and also at the time I'd reached the top of the mountain and felt that I had nothing to prove, so when you have nothing to prove, why bother? I joined EAW, and the rest is forgettable efed history.

3. Who helped you in the beginning of your E-Fed career? Christian "The Kid" Rainey, James Knight, Nicky Nightmare and of course my mentor plus kayfabe Father, Chris DeLion.

4. Do you have mentor figure(s) in EAW/E-Fed? Chris DeLion, everyone else can suck a dick

5. Have you ever helped other E-Feders? When I can.

6. Who's your biggest rival(s) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? Kelly Hackenschmidt and James Knight for efed but here in EAW, personally I'd say Mike Showman and Jon Mcadams- they brought out the best in mean and for the short period time I've feuded with them it has always been fun.

7. How many characters have you had (so far) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? Like the Sith, always two.

8. Who's the most difficult opponent(s) you have ever faced both in EAW and E-Fed in general? Chris Paradise is the only efedder to force me to dish out two promos in one day.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 2:06 pm

1st attempt was in March of 2007 when I joined BEE. This lasted for eight months. Before that, I was in 'video game' feds with my friends. My second attempt was with EAW on September 2, 2015 (oh shit). 

My brother from another mother, Rage the Show Stealer convinced me to join BEE, where he was a co-founder. Later, he would convince me to check out EAW though his personal life got in the way of him joining.

Rage did in the BEE days. In EAW just about everyone like DEDEDE, Carlos, Aria, Tre, Eclipse,  Haruna, Cailin, HBG, and so forth.

Hmm. Not really. I admire promoers and match writers but I have over 20 years of roleplaying experience in tabletop RPGs like D&D, Cyberpunk, and Marvel Universe. I also had a brief stint in a backyard wrestling promotion back in high school. I had a security guard gimmick lol.

I think Azumi, though I would consider that more us tossing ideas back and forth. She attached herself to Cloud's backstory and helped expand the JET universe.

Haruna was in 2015-2016. Right now it's the Coven. Overall I would say Brody- both her characters were challenges for Cloud.

7. How many characters have you had (so far) both in EAW and E-Fed in general?

lol. There's the Bogard Family (Naheem, Christian, Kelvin, Reznor), Stephanie Matsuda, Kevin Maverick, Serenity Huter, Nina Sanada, and now Miss Manami.

Brody, Aria, and Cailin. They're so freaking savage and bloodthirsty wtf lol.
Back to top Go down
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Showdown
Showdown
Macho Man Johnny Nova

Hailing From : Detroit, MI

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 2:37 pm

2011-2012.

I used to help host a stream on Justin TV that showed classic wrestling. As a moderator there someone asked me to join EAW. I checked it out from there.

Dark Demon, Lethal Consequences,WWEFan

Not currently, back in the day I really appreciated help I recieved from Demon and WWEFan when I first started out

Not sure, not in my current run.

Hass Johnson more than likely as I had to go against him many times when I was here originally.

7. How many characters have you had (so far) both in EAW and E-Fed in general?
Just one that I can remember which was and is Johnny Nova.

Either Dark Demon or Dorin from my original run in EAW
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 3:09 pm

CM Bank$ wrote:
TLA wrote:

2. How did you find out EAW and E-Feds in general? - I was in a few Spanish efeds in 2007 before I joined KD's efed SCW which was part of a stream site in 2008. That fed then merged with some other people to start NWF which is where I heard of EAW. NWF was basically all guys who were fired from EAW, or didn't like it for some other reason. So when I joined EAW in 2009 the owner was real hostile and a dick to all of us and ended up firing me for some made up shit. EAW didn't let me back in until 2014.

3. Who helped you in the beggining of your E-Fed career? - Initially I had a team with my sister so I guess she got me into efeds. Kevin for introducing me to NWF and EAW. DDD might not remember but he was about the only person in EAW who wasn't a complete bitch when I first joined EAW.

4. Do you have mentor figure(s) in EAW/E-Fed? - Not really. I didn't really have much support early in my career so I had to figure pretty much everything out on my own.

5. Have you ever helped other E-Feders? - Yeah I do that all the time whenever someone asks. I'm honored that so many people respect me enough to ask my opinion on shit. Even people who have been around a long time or are world champs, HOFers, etc. ask my advice sometimes. If you ask me for advice tho realize imma tell you straight up how I see it so if you are just looking for the good things make sure you tell me that.

6. Who's your biggest rival(s) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? - In NWF probably Blade. We had a long rivalry on and off over 2-3 years over the world title there. In AWL, my biggest feud was probably with Steve, we were tag champs, broke up and feuded for a long time. In EAW, probably Mexi has been my biggest feud. It is a toss up between him and JJ but that feud was really against JJ's entire stable so for one on one beef I'll go with Mexi. In all efeds, I gotta go with SK/Chris Elite. We have been feuding since like 2010/2011 across several efeds and still beefin' in 2016. I've probably faced him way more times than anyone else in my career.

7. How many characters you have had (so far) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? - TLA has really been my only character in all efeds. I also had TL Amore briefly in WMW and Michelle McGillislutty as a female alt but neither lasted long. 

8. Who's the most difficult opponent(s) you have ever faced both in EAW and E-Fed in general? - I'm not really sure how to answer this one. I just play my character and try to be creative and work with what my opponents give me. Generally promoing is easier when I work with more experienced people like everyone else is naming because they know how to work the feud. Difficult opponents for me would be people who don't promo, or break kayfabe, or promo like shit cuz they don't give me much to work with.

Sorry for being a dick to a group of users on an e-fed known to spam EAW and spout extreme racism. :comeon:

Unfortunately "reasons why I banned TLA" didnt stay in the memory bank over the years, but you said it was because Maria said you harassed her which you deny you did. I don't remember if thats even the real reason but if it was I'd assume giving an established member at the time the benefit of the doubt over a newcomer at the time from a e-fed with an already bad reputation was a fair judgement :shrug:

Ye dawg it was you. Considering the way you treated me back then the only way I knew you was as a dick or a bitch so you can forgive me for assuming that's all you are. I ain't a racist (except for them dirty Aussies) and I ain't did nothing wrong when you fired me. I don't blame you for not believing me I guess, but since I got fired off a lie y'all can't blame me for taking offense. For the record I've gotten over it since 2009 or 2010 or whenever the fuck it was and ain't got no beef with you, especially since y'all returned we been chill. It all worked out in the end anyway, cuz I still be back here anyway.   :shrug:
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 3:11 pm

TLA wrote:
 I ain't a racist (except for them dirty Aussies) 

Now hold on a minute.
Back to top Go down
CM Bank$
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
CM Bank$

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 3:49 pm

TLA wrote:
CM Bank$ wrote:
TLA wrote:

Ye dawg it was you. Considering the way you treated me back then the only way I knew you was as a dick or a bitch so you can forgive me for assuming that's all you are. I ain't a racist (except for them dirty Aussies) and I ain't did nothing wrong when you fired me. I don't blame you for not believing me I guess, but since I got fired off a lie y'all can't blame me for taking offense. For the record I've gotten over it since 2009 or 2010 or whenever the fuck it was and ain't got no beef with you, especially since y'all returned we been chill. It all worked out in the end anyway, cuz I still be back here anyway.   :shrug:
Thats not what I am at all, but ye I feel u. But if you're a member of a group or are closely associated with a group who has spammed the site and called me all types of racist stuff then I'm not going to treat that group with kindness. You may not have personally participated in any of it but I didn't know that and like you said it was a group of people who were either fired or hated EAW(really hated me) for whatever reason so if these are who you were associated with that gave me the impression that it's how you felt as well which is why when the situation came about I didn't believe you.

Not that it's something that matters in 2017, and were cool now, but just giving you my perspective on why I was "hostile" to you and other NWF members at the time for clarity.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 3:52 pm

Keelan Cetinich wrote:
TLA wrote:
 I ain't a racist (except for them dirty Aussies) 

Now hold on a minute.
Shut up koala, we don't like your kind around these parts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next