Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Post-PFP questions SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Post-PFP questions SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Post-PFP questions Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Post-PFP questions Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Post-PFP questions Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Post-PFP questions Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Post-PFP questions Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Post-PFP questions Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Post-PFP questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

Post-PFP questions Empty
PostSubject: Post-PFP questions   Post-PFP questions EmptyJune 29th 2015, 3:31 am

Now that EAW has concluded its eighth annual Pain for Pride, what angle or which vixen/elitists' next storyline/move are you most interested in following? You could also use this thread as an outlet to satisfy your curiosity about anything that transpired at PFP which hasn't already been discussed elsewhere.

I'm interested to see how Haruna will respond to what happened at PFP. I'm curious what Maddie's post-match beatdown of Tarah will lead to. Ares/Lannister's match at PFP made me infinitely more interested in their character development and I look forward to seeing what they'll both do. Any questions?

Last edited by Y2Impact on June 29th 2015, 3:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

Post-PFP questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-PFP questions   Post-PFP questions EmptyJune 29th 2015, 3:33 am

I'm very curious now who would face Tyler in a unification match now that Tyler represents a brand that ceases to exist. Tyler vs Xav. Tyler vs Dub. The possibilities are endless.
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

Post-PFP questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-PFP questions   Post-PFP questions EmptyJune 29th 2015, 3:39 am

What's next for Chris Elite?

How will AA react to losing?

What happens now that Dynatsy is gone?
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

Post-PFP questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-PFP questions   Post-PFP questions EmptyJune 29th 2015, 3:58 am

When will Dynasty return when this storyline is over?
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Post-PFP questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-PFP questions   Post-PFP questions EmptyJune 29th 2015, 4:22 am

Chris EliteSK wrote:
How will AA react to losing?
Doing a lot of reading and studying fictional/non-fictional figures to elevate my character to the next-level and make that progression towards becoming world champion.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

Post-PFP questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-PFP questions   Post-PFP questions EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:06 am

I'm looking forward to seeing the direction of the Vixens division not just from the controversy of the match but also the jump in activity. 

Interested to see the direction some of the newer guys like Mexican Samurai who really took his chance in the 24/7 by the throat and made the most of it. 

Absolutely looking forward to seeing the next steps for Lannister and Ares. Been enjoying their feud since day one, their match fucking lived up to the hype and just made their stories so much more interesting with such a well written background.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

Post-PFP questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-PFP questions   Post-PFP questions EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:36 am

I'm really looking forward to seeing how Dub and TLA go as champions and to watch Jamie's progression as Mr CITV.

Obviously, I'm quite interested to see what's next for my own character as well, I'm really hoping it's something I can really invest in and not just getting lost in the shuffle for a few months.
Back to top Go down
Vic Vendetta

Vic Vendetta

Post-PFP questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-PFP questions   Post-PFP questions EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:04 am

Looking forward to see how GC character's lost will act after closing down Dynasty.

Who Jaime and Matt will cash in on in due time.

The progression of both Carlos and My characters
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

Post-PFP questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-PFP questions   Post-PFP questions EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:25 am

Interested in what Matt Miles will do since the 24/7 winner has typically cashed in at or before MSM
Back to top Go down

Post-PFP questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-PFP questions   Post-PFP questions EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:51 am

zack 'firing' a whole board of directions, which im sure you can't actually do so how they reply to that, I'm intrigued to know.

Which next Hall of Famer wants to die?
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

Post-PFP questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-PFP questions   Post-PFP questions EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:52 am

This was my first ever Pain for Pride and I got to say it was fucking awesome reading it live with all you guys, props to all the writing team and creative from all three brands

Most interested to see? Zack and Quality Control turns out I LOVED the moment when the board of directors got fired.

But quick question? When is the draft gonna be? How does it work? Will it be live or worked behind the scenes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Post-PFP questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-PFP questions   Post-PFP questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-PFP questions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1