Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) Empty
PostSubject: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 10:08 am

In order to celebrate my 500th post (hooray, lol) I decided to make this topic. I'm sorry in advance, you might find some repetitive questions, but it's always fun for me to listen to people' experience. I'll post my answers as well later on, lol.

1. When did you start E-Feding?

2. How did you find out EAW and E-Feds in general?

3. Who helped you in the beggining of your E-Fed career?

4. Do you have mentor figure(s) in EAW/E-Fed?

5. Have you ever helped other E-Feders?

6. Who's your biggest rival(s) both in EAW and E-Fed in general?

7. How many characters you have had (so far) both in EAW and E-Fed in general?

8. Who's the most difficult opponent(s) you have ever faced both in EAW and E-Fed in general?

Well, I think that's all. Thank you in advance fellas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 10:14 am

1. Summer of 2009

2. I don't remember how I discovered EAW exactly. 

3. Captain Charisma and Mister K helped me a bit. I basically had to learn everything on my own.

4. Well, CC and Mister K like I said

5. Not that I recall

6. ADV

7. I've had quite a few

8. IMP, DDD, TP, Scott Oasis, Xav.. hope I'm not forgetting anybody

Last edited by GC on July 12th 2016, 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 10:45 am

1. When did you start E-Feding? February 2012

2. How did you find out EAW and E-Feds in general? Some by catching a glimpse of their vids on YT and others the unexpected offspring of a random top efeds' list visit

3. Who helped you in the beggining of your E-Fed career? Nobody really. Few words of encouragement here and there (Most emanating from peeps here than other feds) but nobody actually took me under their wing or anything. I just had to scale the web all by myself.

4. Do you have mentor figure(s) in EAW/E-Fed? Refer to the previous answer.

5. Have you ever helped other E-Feders? I'd like to think I did, at least throughout my current run. A lot of upstarts and established vets alike have PM'd before asking for pointers and feedback, which is weird yet very humbling, and I've responded accordingly. Always available for that.

6. Who's your biggest rival(s) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? IC: Nick Angel and J.D Damon currently. I don't have any OOC.

7. How many characters you have had (so far) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? Just one

8. Who's the most difficult opponent(s) you have ever faced both in EAW and E-Fed in general? DC recently and uh, guys like Ventura, Pyrite and Hades back in my Rami days
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 10:55 am

Just EDIT a few things. I edited my number 8 answer due to me wanting to explain Carlos' creativity. I also tried to make my answer more readable like you guys do and I have to fix some misspelling and grammar mistake, lol.

August 18th 2009

Kawajai told me about EAW on THW site back in 2010. I discovered E-Feds in general on Yahoo! Answers Wrestling Section

In the beggining no one. Later on in 2011 though, a lot of CWF/LEGION people tried to help me (especially Candle). And now in 2016, some of you wants to help me as well Very Happy

Candle (Pizza Boy) and Gary V

I remember helping Mr. CT in 2011 when he first joined LEGION. IDK if I really helped AJ Perez here since I only told him about a little thing, but he considered it as a help. I really appreciate it.

Beretta is my biggest EAW rival so far. My biggest rivals in my E-Fed career though are Blood Supremarcy (a stable consisted of Dylan Klein, The Butcher, Jacob Steele, Adrian Christ, Dorin, and The Nightmare) in LEGION

I only have 2 legit characters so far: Doni Prasdana and Nobi

8. Who's the most difficult opponent(s) you have ever faced both in EAW and E-Fed in general?

Carlos is the most difficult opponent I have ever faced. Not trying to knock-off other people I have faced, but Carlos' creativity is a top notch. He's like Mick Foley of E-Feds on promo page.

Oh, I remember I teamed up with American Dragon once. He posted the first promo and I thought to myself "wow, this guy already carried me all by himself" lol.

Last edited by Nobi on July 14th 2016, 8:52 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 12:06 pm

Time to show my age.

1. When did you start E-Feding? Late 90's/early 2000's

2. How did you find out EAW and E-Feds in general? It's a bit of a strange story.  I was writing my own little universe of wrestling up on notepads when I was 13 or so.  I wondered if such a thing happened anywhere else in the world.  The first thing like an e-fed I ever heard of is the little write-in pen-to-paper fed that PWI used to, and probably still does, advertise on the back of their cover that touts 'you could win a real belt!' with a crudely drawn wrestler below it.  I went hunting on the web for such things and ran across a place not unlike EAW in both size and territory styled/brand split rosters called Shootclub Wrestling Alliance.  It was a host fed for a lot of other really small territory feds.  I signed up for their free developmental, got intimidated, and never promod (oh yeah, and those nutsacks charged for membership, another reason I didn't stick around)  My next e-fed experience was when I was contacted on AOL Red message board in the wrestling section about joining a fed.  It was a real wrestlers fed and I ended up having about four characters; Kevin Nash, Jeff Jarrett, Goldust, and Scott Hall.  It closed down within a month, and the guy opened another fed, and another, and another. I made other contacts through fedding, joined other feds, and somehow landed in the Yahoo Answers circle of e-fedding, which is how I got here.

3. Who helped you in the beggining of your E-Fed career?: No one really.  As I said, I had a fairly boring adolescence of doing this stuff on stationary before I even found e-fedding.  I had friends who inspired me along the way, but I never really had a mentor.

4. Do you have mentor figure(s) in EAW/E-Fed?: Not really.  I've named a few guys who I efedded with in another recent post, along with a guy I never met whose promos I liked as sort of inspirations along the way, but I've never really had a mentor.

5. Have you ever helped other E-Feders? All of the time.  I have for a lot of my e-fedding career.

6. Who's your biggest rival(s) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? In EAW, I'm probably going to say as of now in my short-lived year long career that Judas and Mexican Samurai have been my biggest challenges.  As a whole in e-fedding, within this circle, I've always ended up on the other side of the ring from Y2Impact.  It's never been an official feud between the two of us, but due to his allegiances and my paragon of vurture/gangbuster style of e-fedding, we always end up against one another.  Outside of this clique of e-fedders, a guy named Heavy Metal Hero, whom I once wasted an entire saturday of my adolescence promoing back and forth against until the GM closed the boards and told us to cut it out.  I'd also say Lochy McKenzie.  We had a lot of fun building a legacy teaming up with and fighting one another.

7. How many characters you have had (so far) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? In EAW, just this one. I've had NPC secondary characters, but just PB as a main roster member.  In e-fedding in general, probably around 30.  I tallied them up once in an old message board ran by Y!A members, but I don't remember most of them off hand.  You also have to realize that this isn't entirely due to my life not existing offline (it does...now, anyway), but also because I had the longest string of flaky GM's.  That's not even throwing IEW and LEGION under the bus, up until IEW I'd waiger that the longest a fed had stayed open that I was a part of was maybe 3 months due to me following the same flaky booker around. It spawned an ADHD in me where if I have a character for 'too long', I want to do something else, which is probably why I have so many NPC characters.

8. Who's the most difficult opponent(s) you have ever faced both in EAW and E-Fed in general?  HMH listed above was one of them, both in quality and quantity.  Pretty much anyone in LEGION who stuck around for the long haul was a pleasure and a challenge to go up against.  
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 12:13 pm

1. When did you start E-Feding? - Sometime around 2007. 

2. How did you find out EAW and E-Feds in general? - I was in a few Spanish efeds in 2007 before I joined KD's efed SCW which was part of a stream site in 2008. That fed then merged with some other people to start NWF which is where I heard of EAW. NWF was basically all guys who were fired from EAW, or didn't like it for some other reason. So when I joined EAW in 2009 the owner was real hostile and a dick to all of us and ended up firing me for some made up shit. EAW didn't let me back in until 2014.

3. Who helped you in the beggining of your E-Fed career? - Initially I had a team with my sister so I guess she got me into efeds. Kevin for introducing me to NWF and EAW. DDD might not remember but he was about the only person in EAW who wasn't a complete bitch when I first joined EAW.

4. Do you have mentor figure(s) in EAW/E-Fed? - Not really. I didn't really have much support early in my career so I had to figure pretty much everything out on my own.

5. Have you ever helped other E-Feders? - Yeah I do that all the time whenever someone asks. I'm honored that so many people respect me enough to ask my opinion on shit. Even people who have been around a long time or are world champs, HOFers, etc. ask my advice sometimes. If you ask me for advice tho realize imma tell you straight up how I see it so if you are just looking for the good things make sure you tell me that.

6. Who's your biggest rival(s) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? - In NWF probably Blade. We had a long rivalry on and off over 2-3 years over the world title there. In AWL, my biggest feud was probably with Steve, we were tag champs, broke up and feuded for a long time. In EAW, probably Mexi has been my biggest feud. It is a toss up between him and JJ but that feud was really against JJ's entire stable so for one on one beef I'll go with Mexi. In all efeds, I gotta go with SK/Chris Elite. We have been feuding since like 2010/2011 across several efeds and still beefin' in 2016. I've probably faced him way more times than anyone else in my career.

7. How many characters you have had (so far) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? - TLA has really been my only character in all efeds. I also had TL Amore briefly in WMW and Michelle McGillislutty as a female alt but neither lasted long. 

8. Who's the most difficult opponent(s) you have ever faced both in EAW and E-Fed in general? - I'm not really sure how to answer this one. I just play my character and try to be creative and work with what my opponents give me. Generally promoing is easier when I work with more experienced people like everyone else is naming because they know how to work the feud. Difficult opponents for me would be people who don't promo, or break kayfabe, or promo like shit cuz they don't give me much to work with.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 1:11 pm

1. 1999? 2000? I remember ECW was still on TNN, so it'd be a ritual to watch that then write promos and matches.

2. I used to post on the IGN forums and my buddy and I ventured down the page to the IGNJL/IGNWF one day and boom.

3. Nobody back then really helped me much. I had a few buddies that I would talk to, but I was kinda left on my own to figure everything out. Needless to say, there were a LOT of Sandman/Tommy Dreamer/Raven ripoff promos.

4. Mentor figures, in EAW, would be Oasis for sure and to an extent Rami. Those dudes are just...awesome. Love em.

5. I'be helped with character development and match writing and stuff.

6. Biggest rival here: JD DAMON!! Elsewhere, this cat Axel was my best friend/greatest enemy.

7. Fuckiiiiiin, I've had quite a few. Most prominently, two brothers named K Money and Ragdoll, A Sandman ripoff called Iceman, and a puro star called Akira X. All were ... Fine.

8. Everyone I've ever faced has been difficult as fuck. Y'all are super good, man.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Cutter

Diamond Cutter

Hailing From : Northwestern University

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 1:56 pm

1. I first discovered it in Yahoo! Answers in late 2010, didn't start promoing in real feds until spring 2011.

2. Somehow I stumbled upon the term 'e-fed' on WrestleZone's forums, so I google'd it. Looked around for a few but all the top ones were huge and intimidating. The only available pic bases were obscure 90's guys and a couple of Indy stars. Even the Big Show and Mark Henry pic bases of the world were taken. I found EAW in 2011 when I started in EWE.

3. Nick Angel got me to take the leap into feds like this back in 2011. A guy named JGT really helped me get started and then our various feuds in AWL were the best in the history of that fed.

4. Well Nick brought me back, I haven't been in an e-fed since March 2014 when I resigned as AWL Chairman. You could say he's my mentor, we've always bounced promo ideas off each other.

5. Oh yeah lol. When JGT and I had our various programs we'd try to take the newer guys and help put them over. It's kind of like what Cena is doing with Enzo and Cass right now. Then when I was chairman, I tried to give guys more control over their storylines and used myself as a way to put people over. I remember losing to Chris Elite right after I took over and it put him in the world title picture. I've done everything I can as a "promoer" over the years, so my role now is to put over the younger guys, I'm like a Jericho figure.

6. I sound like a broken record but JGT. We'd plan out a promo schedule and how we wanted to build the backstory of our feud. The writers at those times also helped us, Pook S for example. I'd tell him how I'm gonna promo and he'd reflect that when my character had segments. 

7. I've only used the 'Diamond Cutter' ringname, but I've had four different gimmicks. Most of the time I've been a face with a gimmick similar to Rock/Cena or an underdog like Daniel Bryan. I played a pyromaniac/arsonist when I was world champion, and now I'm a mercenary type character.

8. Hades actually got me to contradict myself when I first started in AWL, but it made me rethink my gimmick. Other than HTH, I'd say TLA. His gimmick is pretty unique because if you try to be funny, he's going to outshine you. If you try to be serious, he'll make a joke that'll make you look foolish.
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 4:00 pm

1. When did you start E-Feding? 1999, back when it was all mostly email based. 

2. How did you find out EAW and E-Feds in General? I heard about EAW on Twitter.

3. Who helped you in the beggining of your E-Fed career? Back in like 1999-2000, this dude who a character named Justin Sane helped me out a great bit.

4. Do you have mentor figure(s) in EAW/E-Fed? I guess you could say Oasis

5. Have you ever helped other E-Feders? I have in the past.

6. Who's your biggest rival(s) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? Currently: Kenny Drake and Carson Ramsay

7. How many characters you have had (so far) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? I've had a few, maybe like 4 others? 

8. Who's the most difficult opponent(s) you have ever faced both in EAW and E-Fed in general? DEDEDE, Aren, Ramsay and Liam.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 4:36 pm

1. When did you start E-Feding? Summer 2010

2. How did you find out EAW and E-Feds in general? Extreme Enigma linked me the site in a xat chat we were both in. It was honestly the perfect thing for me because I have always (and still) want to become a wrestler and I always found acting out my passions is a great suppressor for that, and a scapegoat from the reality that I'm only 5'8. The main thing I loved about e-feds right off the bat was the idea of creating characters, it was always my favorite aspect of feds. Proming and acting out everything is literally kinda like a dream come true if you would, since it allows me to act out what I would actually do in the situation of actually being a wrestler. 

3. Who helped you in the beggining of your E-Fed career? well besides EE I'd say DC and Carlos

4. Do you have mentor figure(s) in EAW/E-Fed? DC, Brian, and Dub (Well basically anyone who I consider more veteran than myself, Also including those like Vic, Jamie, Oasis and Aren even tho I see them less of mentors and more as equals or peers)

5. Have you ever helped other E-Feders? I try to lend a hand to everyone I come across, because that's what the people before me did for me.

6. Who's your biggest rival(s) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? Aren hands down.

7. How many characters you have had (so far) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? Quite a few, most notably Nas (of course) and Lance Hart outside of EAW. Nasir Capitani/The Nas/ 'The Spectacular" Jordan, Lance Hart/The Calgarian Crusader (TCC), Jun Nobunaga, Sebastian Fuego, Cyrus Reigns

8. Who's the most difficult opponent(s) you have ever faced both in EAW and E-Fed in general? CITV, Aren (National Extreme Championship), Jamie (New Breed Championship)

Last edited by Nasir Capitani on July 12th 2016, 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 5:40 pm

1. When did you start E-Feding? July 2012.

2. How did you find out EAW and E-Feds in general? Fedding in general, I found a link in the description box of a YouTube video. Turns out, the girl who posted the vid was the then-Women's Champ in XWA, the first  fed I joined. EAW, I found it in some outdated directory last year.

3. Who helped you in the beggining of your E-Fed career? The girl I mentioned above, Jennifer Runnels/Riley Lynn. She was the first friend I made in feds and really helped me integrate. 

4. Do you have mentor figure(s) in EAW/E-Fed? In EAW, nah. In my first fed, my ship partner Danny Diamond. I was brand new (obviously) and he gave me a lot of great advice. In PDW, this dude named Brandon Banks, who led the stable I was in. It's because of him that I got so used to playing a heel. They both saw potential in me really early on (tbf, I did catch onto promoing and match-writing pretty quickly).

5. Have you ever helped other E-Feders? Probably? Though I've never considered myself someone that people came to for help. 

6. Who's your biggest rival(s) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? Outside of EAW, the Diamond twins (XWA), Angela Fortin, Benjamin Brooks, Trish Newborne (PDW), Ava St. James (WWF), Shauvon, and Ryan Jackson (WEW). In EAW, Maddie (my first real feud!), Cam, HBG, and Eris.

7. How many characters you have had (so far) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? Shiiiiiit, several, many of whom died quick deaths due to me using them in feds that closed quickly. Aria's the one I'm most proud of. Aside from her, Diana Valentine (my first one, Candice Michelle pic base), Serena Summer (Maria Kanellis pic base), Rochelle Taylor (another Sasha pic base), Arianna Brooks (Beyonce pic base), Chanel Carter (Alicia Fox pic base), Dallas Cooper (interviewer, K2 pic base), Ana Maria Tapia (Melina pic base), Sunny Skye (JoJo Offerman pic base), Noelle Knight (Torrie Wilson pic base), Celina Clark (Brooke Tessmacher pic base), and Tori Diamond (Draya Michele pic base). All the ones from Rochelle to Celina were used in angle based feds that involved no writing so...it was SUPER easy to have a billion characters at once.

8. Who's the most difficult opponent(s) you have ever faced both in EAW and E-Fed in general? Hexa-Gun, Cam, and Cailin in EAW. I don't think anyone I faced in prior feds really compares.
Back to top Go down
Rhyse

Rhyse

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 5:50 pm

1. Sometime in 2010 I believe, I was a youngin'
2. Well, I knew TRE was a part of EAW for a long time and I checked in from time to time, waiting for the right time to join and be an active part of the community.
3. A few of my friends. Mainly Austin Cross and Phillip Phillips back in an old fed named EHDW. I like to also get inspiration from old WWE segments.
4. I listed them all in the other thread that's around here somewhere.
5. Not too sure, I'm still not exceeding my own expectations with promoing, but I have helped in terms of graphics.
6.Guess we'll find out when he decides to sign up lmao
7.Rhyse has always been my go-to character, but I've fedded as Sonny Heroine (emo maniac, let me live I was like 13) and Jeff Hardy waaaay back when I first started.
8. So far, Nathan Fiora has been difficult to compete against, but it's alright 'cause I admire his skills.
Back to top Go down
AJ Perez

AJ Perez

Hailing From : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 5:57 pm

1. When did you start E-Feding? This month

2. How did you find out EAW and E-Feds in general? I looked at the most popular xat groups. This was one of em so i checked it out. I don't regret it.

3. Who helped you in the beggining of your E-Fed career? Dub has been a good help. you have helped with promos aswell.

4. Do you have mentor figure(s) in EAW/E-Fed? Not really. You could maybe consider those above. 

5. Have you ever helped other E-Feders? I always like to welcome and help out new e-fedders because I would be lost without the help and advice from others.

6. Who's your biggest rival(s) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? Don't really have one

7. How many characters you have had (so far) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? 1

8. Who's the most difficult opponent(s) you have ever faced both in EAW and E-Fed in general? Grammar and promos. I am from Denmark so I have some trouble writing my promos hence why they are very short. But i do enjoy writing them
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 6:04 pm

1. When did you start E-Fedding?

Circa February 2007, I pretty much pinpoint it on that month.

Buckle up, you're about to get your origin of how EAW was created. In 2006 I was shopping around for places where I could join an interactive online wrestling fed where you can make your own character, and compete in rivalries and stories with other characters. I knew there had to be something, either an MMORPG or even a game. I was also looking for something with GM mode qualities ala EWR, but I hadn't stumbled across it yet. 

I joined Yahoo! Answers wrestling section in 06 and by 07 Mike Waggz, a user there, came up with the concept he had heard elsewhere on the internet of making an "e-fed". I was one of the first to hop on board with it, along with King, and Sunday Night Yahoo was created. SNY (EAW's grandfather fed) was short lived, I forget if it came about in late 06 or early 07, but at this time the e-fed was based more on Y!A popularity where the results were based on voting on the wrestling section. There were some disputes between Waggz and King; and SNY disbanded.

Shortly after, AWF was formed by King with a lot more involvement from WWEFan and myself. King, Fan, myself and I think HRDO were the most involved people in the process. AWF was born I would say March 2007-ish, and by May I became a writer. I recruited and mentored a Y!A user named "Ronn aka CM PUNK" to EAW, who is otherwise known as CM Ronn or CM Banks. In the middle of the summer around June, Banks and another AWF member, Mak, along with Evan had the idea that they wanted to create an ECW-esque company -- and decided to name it Extreme Answerz Wrestling. 

The original incarnation of EAW was short lived, and I had disappeared from AWF for half of the summer due to personal reasons, and that, as well as how busy I was writing and being world champion in AWF, along with my lack of confidence in Ronn's ability to run a fed at the time was the reason why I opted out of joining. EAW folded as a company in that summer, but became a third brand for AWF at around August. At the time, AWF was the biggest fed out there bar none, the community and activity was enormously powerful.

To condense a long story of the fall of 2007, it became quite chaotic in AWF with a tribal dispute of cliques and friendship groups. Many many politics were played, there was a divide in the fed and part of that divide was what spawned the fed known as "ACW" where those with dissenting opinions from other groups formed their own company. Ironically enough many of the people behind ACW were recruited from Banks' wave of recruitment for EAW, which speaks volumes about how impactful EAW was even in it's first incarnation. AWF become weaker, admittedly, while ACW had a really cool revamped looking website and just seemed like the cool alternative. 

Not too long into the winter, around December, Mak "sold" AWF to MOP/Master Of Puppets/Nick Makarov (the ACW Chairman at the time) and shut AWF down. Ronn, however, took issue with that and re-opened AWF but quickly decided to change the philosophy and concept of this new AWF into what became EAW. Essentially, EAW was resurrected around December 28th, 2007, and became an alternative to ACW's alternative. Essentially ACW and EAW were the offspring of AWF, and because MOP was my sworn enemy at the time and I was in a completely different clique, I quit the short-term writing position I had on ACW's brand "Burninnation" and opted to join Ronn's EAW upstart and immediately write the beginning of EAW's first brand, Showdown, alongside HRDO who would write EAW Dynasty.

3. Who helped you in the beginning of your E-Fed career?

I didn't have much help because I didn't need it, I was the mentor to a lot of people in the days I was coming up. I quickly assumed a leadership position as writer and I'm pretty much as experienced as it gets when it comes to this sort of thing. I will say though, while he may consider himself my apprentice, King, the person who created AWF, was always a huge supporter of mine in the beginning even as we made the team "Viva La DEDEDE!" and I thank guys like him, HRDO and to an extent WWEFan or believing in me in that first year.

No, but I do ask people like Impact, Robbie, HBG and some others for their advice on matches or promos sometime. I may ask anybody for advice just because a lot of what goes into writing and promos are subjective -- but I tend to seek out advice from experienced people as well.

5. Have you ever helped other E-Fedders?

Yeah probably more times than I can count, with just about anything you could help another e-fedder with.

Fucking hell, I'm gonna keep this within EAW even though that only makes this slightly less difficult. In no order, Y2Impact, Jaywalker, Robbie V, HRDO, CM Banks, Tyler Parker, Dark Demon, Diamond Cage, and my most recent one Xavier Williams. I'll include HBG in the Y2Impact package too since we did a lot of big things in 2015.

I've had many gimmicks assigned to the same man: The Gawd, Methuselah, Hollywood, Diamond Dallas, but all assigned to Mr. DEDEDE.

As for alt characters, I forgot to mention this earlier and I've never publicly admitted this but I was actually playing an alt called Hova in 2009-10, where all the promos were in the form of raps. I've also promoed rarely as Veena Adams as well, so that makes 3 characters I've played in total. The majority of my time in e-feds has been as Mr. DEDEDE, though I've constantly re-invented him. 

Pretty much everyone I listed as my biggest rivals from above. I know I've faced other very talented people, and I don't mean to snub anyone, but for as long as I've been around there's just no way I can list all of the truly difficult opponents I've had.

Last edited by Mr. DEDEDE on July 13th 2016, 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Winterborn

Phoenix Winterborn

Hailing From : The Windy City of Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 7:12 pm

Nobi wrote:
In order to celebrate my 500th post (hooray, lol) I decided to make this topic. I'm sorry in advance, you might find some repetitive questions, but it's always fun for me to listen to people' experience. I'll post my answers as well later on, lol.

3. Who helped you in the begining of your E-Fed career?

Well, I think that's all. Thank you in advance fellas Very Happy
1) Jeez...I started fedding back in late 2000-early 2001 I wanna say? I've been doing this for forever.

2) An ex from around that time told me about it, and I started back on Yahoo groups. As far as EAW, I was on PSD Dreams one day, and saw that they were affiliated together, so I decided to chek it out before I retire.

3) When I first started out, I was kinda thrown to the wolves so I didn't really have anyone to help me, perse.

4) Not an official one, but Nas, Nick and Ohasis have already readily been available to help if I had questions of concerns about something Smile

5) I try to help out where I can, if at all.

6) Well since EAW is the only fed I'm left in, I think me and Imp still have a lowkey thing going, but with season 10 underway, who knows what'll change to flourish?

7) I've only had one character in EAW, but overall I think I have like...7 altogether. Maybe. Could be 8.

Cool Imp and Ares have both been on the same level of toughness here in EAW. They both know how to bring it in any situation, and I think I'm better having faced them so early in my career here.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 8:11 pm

1. When did you start E-Fedding?

A: December of 2008

A: Came to the chat one time during the Territorial Invasion after Pain 4 Pride. Didn't join then because I felt intimidated by the size. Returned to the chat and talked with TRE and eventually joined EAW in late 2012.

A: Ironically, Dark Demon allowed an idea I had for my debut on Showdown go through.

A: If there was any mentor figure, I guess DEDEDE would probably be that, especially during the recent times and situation I've been going through. People like Jay and Robbie were people whose level of promoing and writing that I hoped I could attain, even some of my peers like Brian and Tyler are that to me, but I think DEDEDE might be the most due to recent trying events he has helped me through into what I would consider a mentor persay. If we're talking beginning of my career and all, I don't really think I had one.

A: Whenever someone asked for help, I try to listen and try to have an open mind about it. Some of people I have notably helped have turned out to be busts (you know who), but I do hope that there are those out there that I have helped that go far in their careers.

A: My biggest rival is obviously Zack Crash in the character. Our storyline spanned years throughout EAW's history, even tying into some of the biggest storylines. Other rivals I would say though would probably be Y2Impact from our past with also Brian Daniels and Tyler Parker on a pure competitive standpoint.

A: I've only had two characters. Jacob Senn has been the character that I have been throughout every e-fed I have been a part of. A lot has happened to the character, but another character that I feel hasn't truly received a good run is Merek Blackfyre. I thought the character was a great one, but events and outside issues prevented Merek from getting a decent run, so there was that. But yeah, those are the only two characters I've had.

A: Tough answer because I've had so many opponents in EAW. Ken as Lannister during the KOE Finals of 2015 might be the most difficult opponent I've ever faced. Ken was determined to become King of Elite and it showed from his promos because I couldn't see how he could do it. I just hope that I can reach the level of storytelling and writing ability that Ken has, much like many of the people here in EAW.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 8:34 pm

-December 2015.
-I was told by someone from a person from another E-Fed about 
-Haruna 
-JV a little (when I asked what people thought about my first E-fed promo)

Carlos. (He was a part of my first major angle)

Unfortunately no 
-I think it would be Silence since we feuded from February until Vixens Cup.
Only two. My Main and my alt Mamoru
I'd say Aria since I had my second match with her and I still didn't know how to write a decent promo. Tarah cuz she countered everything I did during the week to PFP. Carson when I challenged him for his Pure Title.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 11:21 pm

...Bump. Wanting to listen to other people' answers as much as possible, lol.
Back to top Go down
Consuela Rose Ava
Empire
Empire
Consuela Rose Ava

Hailing From : Frias, Spain

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 12:02 am

-From an estimation/guess, I think around Spring 2009/2010 on Yahoo Answers.

-I noticed a lot of efeds around the Wrestling Section of Yahoo Answers and I thought it was a cool concept. The next time I saw the opportunity to sign up for an efed, I decided to join one, which lead to two, which lead to a billion I can't even remember if I tried too. lol

- I really didn't have anyone show me the ropes, so I had to learn from other efedders whether it be reading a show or reading promos.

-Around the early part of my efedding career, there wasn't much of female efedders -or at least where I was efedding- it wasn't until I came to EAW, where I began to look up to Vixens like HBG, Kendra and Maria because these girls were the best and I wanted to be just like them. In some sort of way, CM Banks was almost like a mentor figure to me because he had pushed me into joining EAW and when I left for the first time, he was on my case about quitting until I rejoined the fed and stayed for good. Even around when I was feeling discouraged, Banks would always encourage me, lift my spirits up and say that I had it within me to become Vixens Champion. It was awesome for a chairman to be able to encourage a talent and make them feel better.

-I have. It's mostly the newcomers that approach me asking to read a promo or to give them promoing advice. I feel honored that they approach me with stuff like that because I don't consider myself good enough to give advice myself.

- Carrie and Miss Georgia Athens from LEGION. Amie from YWWA. Sasha Fierce from basically any other fed that closed down in a week. The Heart Break Gal, Cleopatra, Kendra Shamez, Christy Cruise, Aria Jaxon, Tarah Nova from the Vixens Division in EAW. Jaywalker, Scott Diamond, Chuck Scene, Jamie O' Hara from outside of the Vixens Division in EAW.

-Four. Cameron Ella Ava, Ms. Extreme, Lexi Ava and this one, Consuela.

- SG1, The Heart Break Gal, Cleopatra, Aria Jaxon, Sheridan Muller, Tarah Nova, Jaywalker, Jamie O' Hara, Scott Diamond.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 12:15 am

Mid/late 2008.

Small wrestling forum introduced me to the E-Fed concept. It was more over the top, comedic, non-serious. Most people just used their forum name; a few treated it a bit more seriously. About a year later I was on another forum, WWE-Europe and they had a Fed. Wasn't too interested but eventually gave it a shot. Spent most of my time there learning how this thing works.

As for EAW, was in an E-Fed back in 2012 that closed; everyone pointed at EAW and told me to join. I did, I had a match but never promo'd. Fast forward a bit and I joined another forum, a design focused forum and so did Tre. He asked me to do a logo for EAW but I never got around to it; although it sparked my interest in E-Fedding again. In 2014 he asked if I was still keen to get back into this and noted the EAW Draft. The rest is history.

Mostly a bloke called Dean James. Always held him in a high regard for his detailed work; both character and script writing. Helped me focus on the smaller details, the finer details of my work.

^^^

Somewhat. Just passed on what I was told; to focus on the finer details of promos. 

Dean James for UWF, I've tried to get him here for the last year and a bit but nah. Ken has always beaten me (yer prick) and so maybe one day I'll beat him, xavier was a considerable rival for a few months, Demon and Cam more recently. Aren and I have been somewhat parallel. I wish I could have and I wish someday I can finish my feud with Dark Demon. Recently Cam has been terrific to promo against; writing the feud was one of the most enjoyable things I've done in a long time.

I've had a few. 2012-2014 I joined a LOT of different feds, different styles and usually introduced a new character each time depending on what picture base sparked my interest. I never stuck around long enough to achieve anything with the character, just long enough to create a story, an identity I could leech later down the line. Hell everyone in one place were so focused on WWE, I basically stole Bullet Club when it first began and nobody noticed or cared; even though they buried people for stealing from WWE.

But O'Hara has been the more consistently used character since 2009. 

James and Ken have been the two hardest opponents for me. It took me years to even come close to beating Dean James in UWF and even then the E-Fed was basically dead. Ken, I mean I got smacked hard in my debut, couldn't compete with him at RTR, struggled in KoE last year. And again, Cam, Aren, Xavier; they were far from easy to promo against, had a blast though.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 1:58 am

1) April 2009.

2) I knew about EAW pretty early in my time in CWF, but thought of it as clique-y and having a style that wasn't something I was interested in. Obviously, things have changed over six years. I found out about e-fedding from some friends on a ning site where a bunch of Y!A users gathered to get away from some of the awful questions and trolls, and thought it was the most ridiculous thing ever.

3) The first efed I was in was a small one run by Loa Kitiona and Adrian Christ - if you recognize those names, great. They helped a bit, but my biggest help came from two people who are about my age but I haven't seen in years: Jessica and Deity of Debauchery.

4) I wouldn't call any of the aforementioned four people mentors, nor would I call my in-character mentor, Heart Break Boy, one either. The people who come closest to that would be Carlos Rosso and Donovan T.

5) Ohh, shit. There was a kid, named MCF, who I tried to help in my earliest days of e-fedding. The dude couldn't type a sentence because he had no idea how to use periods, and he narrated everything he did in his promos as spoken words (e.g., "so I face the camera and say [opponent], you suck"). Needless to say, that didn't work, but it was still worth it because I recruited him to NWR - the efed I ran for a few months - and used him as my whipping boy. Justified, too, because he was still awful. Other than that, the only effort I've made to really help anybody is my two efed books (yeah, here I go again), but I'm not sure if they really helped anyone, since the primary reason I wrote them is for people's enjoyment.

6) My biggest rival is HBB. In EAW, it'd probably be Carlos Rosso because of the short program I had with him. We hadn't really faced each other before despite knowing each other for years, so I appreciated that. Other rivals are MN Heat, Superior Quality 85, AJ Arias, and the Ava Family.

7) Four. Lioncross is my main one, the one with the most developed story, and the one who's most like me. Lyuncrust is basically who I'd be if I let the joker side of me rule my life, and I added an affinity to eating for him to coincide with his weight gimmick in LEGION. Some of the LEGION writers dumbed him down to a hilarious extent (the TV Title match), and I've kept that on him since. Lauren is LC's sister, but also a character I've actually played before, albeit only for a few weeks. I knew that I wouldn't play her for long, so I had her be the most talented wrestler in the family who couldn't stay healthy. And, I created a character who was an ex-hockey player who got banned from the NHL for being too violent and having no skill. Sadly, the two efeds I used him in died quickly.

Eight) American Dragon. Not that my opponents in EAW aren't/weren't tough; it's that AmDrag was far tougher.

Last edited by Lioncross on July 13th 2016, 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : If you do 8 ) without the space in between, it automatically becomes a smiley and I find that really annoying, so I changed that to "Eight)")
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 8:04 pm

December 2007.

Yahoo Answers

Mr. DEDEDE, Captain Charisma, Mak

At times I would have said Banks, but I haven't considered anyone a mentor in a long time.

Dub's the only one worth mentioning but I'd like to think I've helped out a decent amount of people.

Dub

I've used "Starr" in every e-fed I've been in except Ty Dallas in AWF.

I've faced lots of great opponents but Norman Hellion was always the most difficult to face in terms of finding motivation and material to respond. He always ripped me on the promo page, should have beat me for the title when he was a rookie if EAW was 100% promo based.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 11:35 pm

Summer of 2010

Yahoo Answers through Prince of Phenomenal when we started our own Y!A fed WSW and then subsequently EWE on webs

StarrStan, Dark Demon, Prince of Phenomenal 

StarrStan and also Dark Demon

I have helped tons of e-fedders over the years, it would be unfair to single one more than the other. It is why I am glad that I am in EAW.

Easily StarrStan. He was first a mentor and then we feuded in 2011 for a short period of time including an amazing match at TI, fought a couple of times in between and then capped off with a 8 month feud with me subsequently finishing him off at PFP for my first world title.

I have had a lot but usually only notice two. Devan Dubian in EAW for obvious cases is my major one and my other big one as some might know is Jaylon Amir, the one I used in the newer AWF among other e-feds. Two are a bit distinct, Dubian was usually always been fighting from the back (not now, I've reached great peaks now but before) whilst Amir was always relaxed and in the front.

StarrStan, Brian Daniels, Y2Impact, Tyler Parker, Robbie (Whether it be Ares or someone else) have been my most difficult opponents in this e-fed. Not only do they outpromo everyone quality wise but quantity wise too every single time, I almost feel a chill going against any of them. I have also had many more amazing opponents in EAW and other e-feds but those are the more noticeable ones for me thus far.
Back to top Go down
Beretta

Beretta

Hailing From : Boston

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 11:36 pm

• I started e-fedding in the winter of 2005 and I had no idea what I was doing. I looked up fantasy wrestling, thinking I was going to find something like fantasy football. It brought me to roleplaying games on the internet and I got hooked to the game we call e-fedding. 

• As I was searching up fantasy wrestling, it brought me to a bunch of "top ranked e-fed" sites and shit like that. After figuring out what I was looking at, I began to study different feds and eventually picked an e-fed. Basically did the same thing with EAW and I'm glad I did. This is the best fed out there and it's only getting started. 

• I never had a "go-to" person for stuff. If I had to pick someone though, I'd say my buddy Dean from a previous federation. He helped me figure out this stuff so quickly and it ultimately helped me get into the Hall of Fame with one of my previous characters. 

• Not really. I just try to be the best I can be and that tends to be shaky because I'm either extremely busy or get too lazy. However, Oasis has been a huge help with all my stupid questions and confidence boosts.

• Specifically in EAW? No, not yet. I haven't accomplished anything yet so I don't want anyone to think I'm talking out of my ass. However, in the past, yes. Took a couple of newer people under my wing for a few months. It also helped with a stable angle that was happening in that fed. 

• The biggest rival for me in EAW has been Phoenix Winterborn. Overall, I've got quite a few. Most notable characters are: Riz, CrowWalker, Simon Kayne, Izzy Omega and Jack Sabbath. 

• Beretta has been my only character in EAW and I plan on keeping it that way, for now. Overall, I've had a total of 4 characters (Beretta, Aaron Doam, Project X (came up with it before that stupid movie) and my real name)

• I think everyone is always tough because you never know when someone could go through a bad writers block or when they could figure it all out. However, in EAW, Mexican Samurai was a tough one for me. In my career, I'd have to go with Damien Archeron. Could never beat that guy and I'd consider him responsible for my downfall for a previous character. 
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) EmptyJuly 14th 2016, 5:01 am

2008/2009.

Found EAW on PSD-Dreams. E-Feds in general ? By friends who told me they were launching their federation.

Autodidatic way of e-fedding.

Not for the moment, I guess I will have some here in EAW.

Yes, characterly speaking like rebuilding their movesets and have decent names not rip-offs of real wrestlers ames.

No rivals in EAW. In e-fed in general, a man who spammed the forum I was in to have a huge count of posts but he spammed with the wrong section with results of different shows that the site don't wanted to know about. 

Anthony Leonhart is my main character but I had 3-4 characters I guess. And I also created 3-4 women wrestlers. 

PROMOS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) Empty

Back to top Go down

Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next