Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Saltiest moment in EAW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 3 EmptyJune 2nd 2017, 10:37 pm

TLA wrote:
The complete bullshit with me getting kicked off Empire. Nothing like working yo ass off for 6 months, proving yourself, becoming passionate about something, and then having it taken away because someone you trusted fucked up.

#BringBackTLSlaaayToEmpireWritingTeam
Back to top Go down
Lethal Consequences
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Lethal Consequences

Hailing From : Oakland

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 3 EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 12:23 am

robbie beating himself for a title always annoyed me

im pretty sure scott fired me after a fpv

:dave:
Back to top Go down
http://adobehouserecords.com
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 3 EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 12:58 am

Losing CITV at PFP 7 in 2014.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 3 EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 1:02 am

ThePizzaBoy wrote:
I got salty once when OMERTA kidnapped Barney and Tony without the writers asking if they could use them like that.  I got over it quickly, but I was annoyed.  I think I let it out in a promo and Brian messaged me and apologized nearly immediately.  I probably would've green lit Barney getting nabbed and brutalized if asked, but not Tony.  Tony's too much of a loony tune to stand for that without 4th walling out of the situation somehow.

The rest, with the cash in's and the title thefts and beat downs I've been fine with.  PB's a punching bag by design.

TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 3 DuEyWId
:cesaro: :cesaro: :cesaro:
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 3 EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 7:46 am

Lethal Consequences wrote:
robbie beating himself for a title always annoyed me

im pretty sure scott fired me after a fpv

:dave:
smh oasis
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 3 EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 10:27 am

Not getting my title shot against Lannister  :dave:

"Blasians can't be champs" - Ken, 2017

*shifty eye*
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 3 EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 10:48 am

My entire career is a giant bucket of salt
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 3 EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 12:26 pm

Everytime people left without telling us anything. It always make me worry :/
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 3 EmptyJune 4th 2017, 8:04 am

I didn't want to post here but meh. RTRX was probably the saltiest I've ever been since joining EAW. 

I was really really salty that Cleo vs Azumi at RTR turned into the biggest Joke match of the card. The La Diva run in and everything made me super mad especially when HBB and I ACTUALLY promoed and had a great promo battle for the match. This was supposed to be my "step up" match because apparently, Kendra wanted me to face the top women of Empire. See if I could handle facing people like Sher, Brody, Cam, Aria and Sher by facing HBB. Kenny was around, he would tell you how about I wanted to lash out on Kendra because of all people, LA DIVA! It also didn't help that Kendra apparently didn't get the memo from Kenny and Scott that I was supposed to debut Wolvesden. Like read the end of Keelan/Marco and the "small wolf" was supposed to be me and Kendra didn't know until an hour so Kenny had to apparently redo the whole thing and there went the best chance of debuting myself as a member. It didn't help that Kenny worked with me on Ideas on how I should debut for his group and all of them got sent down the drain when I pitched them to Kendra. It sucks because Kenny had an insane amount of faith in me when I would I join the Stable to the point where he wanted Azumi to become Wolvesden's second-in-command and run an Empire group like how we have Bullet Club and The Elite. Where Niki and Azumi along with some other people we wanted to offer a spot to. 

Making La Diva interfere didn't help me or my charact AT ALL! Especially when it seems like the Match probably took 10 minutes or so to write. It's nothing against TLA cuz he's like an Older Brother of sorts but La Diva interfering of all fucking things made shit the worst for me. I just brushed it off as a win against a HoFer but then I saw people use it in their promos and I had NOTHING! My biggest win and it turned into a simple Joke. Thanks Kendra!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saltiest moment in EAW

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3