Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Saltiest moment in EAW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2016, 10:03 am

Probably either of the times I got unjustly fired from here.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2016, 11:13 am

Every time we let Steele back.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2016, 6:06 pm

MTM wrote:

I forgot about this. I'm changing my answer to this also.
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2016, 11:37 pm

i'm always salty
Back to top Go down
El Landerson

El Landerson

Hailing From : Los Angeles California

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2016, 12:25 am

Piff I'm Sorry that you lost your new Breed Champion last Monday on Battleground against JJ Silva

and I was thinking that maybe you and I could team up to face Cyclone for there Eaw tag team Championship at PFP FPV
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2016, 9:32 am

El Laberinto wrote:
Piff I'm Sorry that you lost your new Breed Champion last Monday on Battleground against JJ Silva

and I was thinking that maybe you and I could team up to face Cyclone for there Eaw tag team Championship at PFP FPV
Piff will getting it back ASAP rocky, don't you worry

and yeah, i will team up with you anytime for the EAW Tag Team Championship at PFP FPV, Piff & Landerson Experience reunited
Back to top Go down
The Black Prince

The Black Prince

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2016, 10:24 am

MTM wrote:
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2016, 1:28 pm

Rhaegar, Nick, Angelo, Rex, Chris: Not winning CITV at PFP9, This was "MY" Chance to break into the upper tier in EAW, Now my career is ruined...
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2016, 2:42 pm

TLA wrote:
MTM wrote:

I forgot about this. I'm changing my answer to this also.
:book:
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2016, 5:53 pm

I was a little mad when I was attacked during the first round of the Vixens Cup which pretty much killed my chance and hope of winning the whole thing even if my chances were very little to begin with.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2016, 12:07 pm

Nasir Uzumaki wrote:
Rhaegar, Nick, Angelo, Rex, Chris: Not winning CITV at PFP9, This was "MY" Chance to break into the upper tier in EAW, Now my career is ruined...
:future: funny guy
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2016, 1:10 pm

I was really salty about I lost every match in my first month. I really wanted to leave after that month was over.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 EmptyJune 1st 2017, 4:04 pm

Bumping cuz I got another one.

Demon going into the HOF in 2012 was an absolute joke imo. An absolute fucking joke and it made me pretty salty in all honesty. The only reason he put himself in was because as Chairman, he could. And I get he was Chairman and a writer and that was great and all but his in-script career at the time was nothing to go crazy over. He was a tag-team wrestler for 2010, granted he and BVK had a run with the titles but the "Decipals of Death" are certainly not regarded as one of the more classic EAW tag teams. In 2011 he was an irrelevant low-carder for most of the year until he finally became New Breed Champion. Then he won King of Extreme which no one thought he would, probably as a thank you for writing Voltage. (I don't know that for a fact, I never questioned Bank$ about the decision but I was for it at the time because back then I very much liked Demon) and then he cashed in King of Extreme and became World Champion ONLY because everybody else in the World Title picture on Showdown wasn't promoing and they needed something for Pain For Pride. To his credit, he did have a pretty great World Heavyweight Championship reign but he was barely relevant in-script for a year at the time of his induction.

Now that didn't make me salty until 2014 came around. We didn't have a hall of fame ceremony in 2013 because we figured the class wouldn't be big enough so we held it off until 2014 (when Demon SHOULD'VE gone in). 2014 comes along and my name isn't even brought up. At that point my resume had included being a World Champion, an Interwire Champion, an Elite Champion and I had main-evented Pain For Pride. Out of script I was a writer for 3 years, a head writer for more than two of those years, and I was Chairman. Yeah okay some people didn't like me as Chairman but we're still here today so I call that a success. I'm not listing those accomplishments to toot my own horn or to argue that they were all deserved, a case could be made that maybe they weren't, I'm just stacking up Demon's resume at the time he went in, with mine in 2014 and apparently that not being enough to get in.

NOW granted in-script there was a storyline going where I would never get into the Hall of Fame, that was one of my punishments for the ANTI storyline and whatever but I always figured when the time came that next year, we would work out a loophole so I could get in. So when we all get to the board chat to discuss names for the Hall of Fame, I'm not brought up. Okay I think, they're gonna stick with the storyline, so a little later I PC Demon about ideas to get around the storyline so I can go into the Hall of Fame but I was completely ignored. I felt insulted and pretty embarrassed that I even had to bring up my own name and when I did, I was ignored. That really made me angry, I resented both Demon and EAW greatly after that and I really think it's why my relationship with EAW has been so strenuous since then. It's the reason why next year when I was inducted I didn't even bother to make a speech or show up. It made for a good storyline with Cam but it wasn't supposed to be that way.

I never spoke about this to anyone because I didn't want it to get back to Demon cuz well when you were on his bad side oh boy. But now that he's gone forever and I can talk freely about this, I think I've just added 20 years back onto my life :rejoice:

Last edited by Abe Becker/Scott Diamond on June 1st 2017, 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CM Bank$
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
CM Bank$

Hailing From : Capsule Corp

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 EmptyJune 1st 2017, 4:09 pm

Tiberius IV wrote:
As for me, I was probably really salty when Ronn said Impact was more loyal than me. Ronn's words as the person who brought me to efeds, and the fact I considered Impact to be so slimy back then-despite us being very good friends now-, really got me mad.
:mjcry: it was tough love
Back to top Go down
http://huggintheblock.com
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 EmptyJune 1st 2017, 4:25 pm

GC wrote:
I've never been salty over anything that's happened to me in my career. Like Scott said maybe disappointed or frustrated but never salty.
*gets the pb he always wanted but leaves out of conspiracy...while demanding previous pb*

My Salty moment: This right here Razz
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 EmptyJune 1st 2017, 4:48 pm

I was reading Fighting Spirit London and eating a whole can of spam. turns out it has a really high sodium value. One might say the meal was quite salty.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 EmptyJune 1st 2017, 6:41 pm

While I've always tried to keep professional here on the threads and the chat, I have taken a few losses quiet hard. All in all though I've kept a cool head and haven't posted anything as not to look like a total ass in front of the community
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2017, 5:57 am

I was pretty salty in 2011 when Ronn had someone I recruited to EAW get inducted into the Hall of Fame, but not me, citing the reason as me not having won a World Title (even though I purposely had not won a World Title until then but was never told this was some sort of requirement of being inducted for an inexplicable reason). I thought it was a joke at first, but evidently, it wasn't.

I was such a salt basket about KD's terrible booking for Dynasty that led to DDD winning a "Contract For Anything" and cashing it in on everyone in the Extreme Elimination Chamber that same night, that I created a character with no info or pic base and challenged him to a match on Turbo. This entire time I had been gone from EAW for a while and had yet to return, so most people had no idea it was me doing this. In hindsight, DDD was a more suitable Champion than noob Tre or whoever else was in the Chamber, I'm sure. Plus, it ended up with a perpetual bust like Cy winning it off of him at King of Extreme. I think my biggest gripe was how poorly KD handled going about it, and it was very Russo-esque.

I'm sure there's plenty more moments, but those are the two that come to mind at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2017, 6:39 am

Not a singular moment but a period. Few people know already.

CITV and the short reign sucked and made me salty, everything afyerwards made me a bitter fuck for a long time. I copped dropping the title to Ken on the chin but when I learned he was going to have to drop it, I busted my ass to get it back. Losing at RD and then at RW when I felt I was a massive step ahead in promos just flat out sucked. Didnt promo for two or so months because it killed all my motivation. Was salty towards Aren for some time for getting that reign. Out promoing both Vic and Carlos going into PFP 9 got under my skin as well.

Just a period I'd rather forget.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2017, 1:14 pm

I keep getting forgotten when it comes to roster pics. Why?!! IS THERE SOMEONE OUT TO GET ME?!! I'm dead serious, this is far worse than my poor performance at Grand Rampage, not getting the FPV match with Drake Jaeger (though I understood with Robbie vs Brian at the time) and that time a finish was changed and people were trying to make me look old, crazy, and senile in chat. I have a personal issue with mortality, if you want to know more, there is a AMA. But yeah, I'm pretty salty for the most part. TLA not winning the world title often leaves a bad taste in my mouth. 

#TLA4WorldChamp
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2017, 1:24 pm

Abe Becker/Scott Diamond wrote:
Bumping cuz I got another one.

Demon going into the HOF in 2012 was an absolute joke imo. An absolute fucking joke and it made me pretty salty in all honesty. The only reason he put himself in was because as Chairman, he could. And I get he was Chairman and a writer and that was great and all but his in-script career at the time was nothing to go crazy over. He was a tag-team wrestler for 2010, granted he and BVK had a run with the titles but the "Decipals of Death" are certainly not regarded as one of the more classic EAW tag teams. In 2011 he was an irrelevant low-carder for most of the year until he finally became New Breed Champion. Then he won King of Extreme which no one thought he would, probably as a thank you for writing Voltage. (I don't know that for a fact, I never questioned Bank$ about the decision but I was for it at the time because back then I very much liked Demon) and then he cashed in King of Extreme and became World Champion ONLY because everybody else in the World Title picture on Showdown wasn't promoing and they needed something for Pain For Pride. To his credit, he did have a pretty great World Heavyweight Championship reign but he was barely relevant in-script for a year at the time of his induction.

Now that didn't make me salty until 2014 came around. We didn't have a hall of fame ceremony in 2013 because we figured the class wouldn't be big enough so we held it off until 2014 (when Demon SHOULD'VE gone in). 2014 comes along and my name isn't even brought up. At that point my resume had included being a World Champion, an Interwire Champion, an Elite Champion and I had main-evented Pain For Pride. Out of script I was a writer for 3 years, a head writer for more than two of those years, and I was Chairman. Yeah okay some people didn't like me as Chairman but we're still here today so I call that a success. I'm not listing those accomplishments to toot my own horn or to argue that they were all deserved, a case could be made that maybe they weren't, I'm just stacking up Demon's resume at the time he went in, with mine in 2014 and apparently that not being enough to get in.

NOW granted in-script there was a storyline going where I would never get into the Hall of Fame, that was one of my punishments for the ANTI storyline and whatever but I always figured when the time came that next year, we would work out a loophole so I could get in. So when we all get to the board chat to discuss names for the Hall of Fame, I'm not brought up. Okay I think, they're gonna stick with the storyline, so a little later I PC Demon about ideas to get around the storyline so I can go into the Hall of Fame but I was completely ignored. I felt insulted and pretty embarrassed that I even had to bring up my own name and when I did, I was ignored. That really made me angry, I resented both Demon and EAW greatly after that and I really think it's why my relationship with EAW has been so strenuous since then. It's the reason why next year when I was inducted I didn't even bother to make a speech or show up. It made for a good storyline with Cam but it wasn't supposed to be that way.

I never spoke about this to anyone because I didn't want it to get back to Demon cuz well when you were on his bad side oh boy. But now that he's gone forever and I can talk freely about this, I think I've just added 20 years back onto my life :rejoice:
Tell us how you really feel
Back to top Go down
CM Bank$
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
CM Bank$

Hailing From : Capsule Corp

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2017, 7:02 pm

Robbie V wrote:
I was pretty salty in 2011 when Ronn had someone I recruited to EAW get inducted into the Hall of Fame, but not me, citing the reason as me not having won a World Title (even though I purposely had not won a World Title until then but was never told this was some sort of requirement of being inducted for an inexplicable reason). I thought it was a joke at first, but evidently, it wasn't.
:thisguy:
Back to top Go down
http://huggintheblock.com
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2017, 7:09 pm

I got salty once when OMERTA kidnapped Barney and Tony without the writers asking if they could use them like that.  I got over it quickly, but I was annoyed.  I think I let it out in a promo and Brian messaged me and apologized nearly immediately.  I probably would've green lit Barney getting nabbed and brutalized if asked, but not Tony.  Tony's too much of a loony tune to stand for that without 4th walling out of the situation somehow.

The rest, with the cash in's and the title thefts and beat downs I've been fine with.  PB's a punching bag by design.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2017, 8:15 pm

Mine actually has very little to do with me shocking!

Both occasions are actually more to do with Empire. Back when I wasn't writing for it. Both these occasions have to do with the booking decisions made for Alexis, both of which irritated the hell out of me because...she's my girl. I felt like she was personally wronged both times. And both have to do with title shots.

The first of which comes about from the specialist title number 1 contendership! The match was between Erica Ford and Alexis Diemos for the belt. Alexis, at the time, was working opening AND closing shifts at Walmart, and was struggling to stay awake, let alone promo. Day before the show, she has just enough free time to get a promo out before sleeping. Next day, we wake up to check Empire and...neither one of them win. Instead the match doesn't happen, and Madison Kaline is declared the Specialist title number one contender. Now, here is where my gripe comes. None of this is on Madison either, love you to death sis! Alexis and Erica did promo. Was it the day before the show, yes, but they both had their reasons. When I went to Kendra about that, she said that the match is prewritten and that if she really "wanted the title shot, she would have promoed sooner." Keep in mind, Alexis had SAID to her and to everyone else, she would be working late and would promo when she could. Needless to say I was a might be pissed.

The second occasion, no surprise, was the match against Kendra and Alexis for the Women's World Title. For some reason...the show went up the day AFTER the deadline, because she pushed it back. Which made me pause and think...she had done two promos to Alexis 3 and, in my eyes, Alexis had outpromoed her quite a bit...and she had said that Empire was pretty much done...why push it back? Show goes up and...Kendra wins the title shot. Of course, I was naturally peeved because WHY?! Why would you win that?! This was also at the point that the two of us had gotten into a previous big argument about something else but I'm not going into that.

(shrug) I'm passive, I get salty about things that I think are bullshit.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2017, 8:42 pm

The complete bullshit with me getting kicked off Empire. Nothing like working yo ass off for 6 months, proving yourself, becoming passionate about something, and then having it taken away because someone you trusted fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   TLA4WorldChamp - Saltiest moment in EAW - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saltiest moment in EAW

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next