Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What is your "there must be a God" moment? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What is your "there must be a God" moment? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What is your "there must be a God" moment? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What is your "there must be a God" moment? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What is your "there must be a God" moment? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What is your "there must be a God" moment? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What is your "there must be a God" moment? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What is your "there must be a God" moment? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What is your "there must be a God" moment?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

What is your "there must be a God" moment? Empty
PostSubject: What is your "there must be a God" moment?   What is your "there must be a God" moment? EmptyAugust 9th 2015, 12:06 pm

I honestly think when I just look at the aspects of the universe, the way it continues to grow at an exponential rate, it just screams out to me that there's a God.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: What is your "there must be a God" moment?   What is your "there must be a God" moment? EmptyAugust 9th 2015, 12:27 pm

Mine is when I paid a witchcraft priestess and did Voodoo on my ex and had several of her relatives killed in a car fire.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What is your "there must be a God" moment?   What is your "there must be a God" moment? EmptyAugust 9th 2015, 12:32 pm

I don't know, but as soon as I knew god existed for sure I joined up with KD and HBB with a plan to edge out god when I returned to EAW. :young:
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: What is your "there must be a God" moment?   What is your "there must be a God" moment? EmptyAugust 9th 2015, 12:33 pm

I'll preface this by saying this doesn't necessarily mean I believe in God wholeheartedly. I'm just open-minded about all possibilities. That said, I felt like I temporarily lost my consciousness and floated to another part of a river I was swimming in as a young child, and when I awoke, I really felt like I had sunk. I was submerged under water, I didn't know where it was, and I just kept fighting and waving my arms until I could get up enough to scream for help. The entire situation felt very supernatural, and despite my young age, I still remember it vividly. It makes me wonder, but I'm enough of a realist to know that doesn't prove anything one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

Hailing From : Around the Corner

PostSubject: Re: What is your "there must be a God" moment?   What is your "there must be a God" moment? EmptyAugust 9th 2015, 1:01 pm

When Vince McMahon fired Paul Heyman, and replaced him with Jerry Lawler in 2001.  :cena:
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: What is your "there must be a God" moment?   What is your "there must be a God" moment? EmptyAugust 9th 2015, 1:40 pm

Whenever I see Kate Upton in a bikini. :cena:
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: What is your "there must be a God" moment?   What is your "there must be a God" moment? EmptyAugust 9th 2015, 1:41 pm

When EOE was fired.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: What is your "there must be a God" moment?   What is your "there must be a God" moment? EmptyAugust 15th 2015, 10:11 am

Whenever I drink Coca-Cola.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: What is your "there must be a God" moment?   What is your "there must be a God" moment? EmptyAugust 15th 2015, 10:37 am

There have been a lot of faith-affirming moments in my life, but the biggest was probably about 10 years ago when doctor's found a tumor in my father's throat.  Every test of blood work, throat culture, x-ray and otherwise told them that there was a golf ball sized mass of cancer in his throat.  He'd gotten into church recently (I say gotten into, because prior to around 2004, I hadn't known my father to ever attend a church) and he had the entire congregation praying for him at his bedside (granted, there were probably less than 20 back then).  They biopsied the tumor to find that it was not only about 3 times the size they had originally perceived in length, but also benign.  My dad's always chocked it up to faith and prayer that it turned out to be non-cancerous, and believes that it was the size of a golf ball and malignant before they cut him open, but due to prayer and belief in God, that it had changed.  Considering the amount of testing they did on him, it's kind of hard to refute the possibility that something other worldly had a hand in his health.

Since I've read about the powers of group meditation and other stuff that has proven to be a nocebo or placebo depending on the intent of the one fixating their energy toward helping or harming someone else...to me, that just sounds like scientific whitewash for "prayer" or "voodoo" or "miracle," and I kind of find it hard to be clinical about the inexplicable, especially when the most fantastic of reasons tends to be the only viable ones that anyone believes in.  Maybe there's more to it than "God did it", but like the civilizations before me, I'm going with the tried and true "god did it" theory until proven otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: What is your "there must be a God" moment?   What is your "there must be a God" moment? EmptyAugust 15th 2015, 10:53 am

So my dad had kidney problems basically all his life, made worse by living right up in the north of Australia on a farm in shit conditions. Eventually it all caught up and they started failing in 2009; had a tube inserted, went on dialysis etc. The waiting list for new kidneys is pretty long given you can live with just one but in 2013 we got a call saying they had received one that was as close to perfect as you can get. Even as his son neither of mine, my brother's or my sister's was anything close to the one he received; it was the closest thing to a match as you can get and that's not an exaggeration either.

I've never had much luck in life. Never really won much, never had things easily come to me, could never play a full season of sport without pain, never had a school year without drama, can't seem to get things right in organising my life now but whether it was something more or just a bit of luck, I'm not really going to dispute it. Those few years were pretty tough, just glad I don't have to worry anymore.

......and boobs....beer....manly things....
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: What is your "there must be a God" moment?   What is your "there must be a God" moment? EmptyAugust 15th 2015, 11:03 am

When she opens her legs its like staring into the face of Allah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your "there must be a God" moment?   What is your "there must be a God" moment? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your "there must be a God" moment?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1