Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

My Heel Persona SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

My Heel Persona SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
My Heel Persona Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
My Heel Persona Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
My Heel Persona Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
My Heel Persona Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
My Heel Persona Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
My Heel Persona Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

My Heel Persona

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Winterborn

Phoenix Winterborn

Hailing From : The Windy City of Chicago, Illinois

My Heel Persona Empty
PostSubject: My Heel Persona   My Heel Persona EmptyMarch 28th 2016, 1:49 am

ok, so a few people in chat tonight were asking more about my heel gimmick, the Deacon. I tried pasting links into said chat, but it wasnt working for whatever reason, so ill just drop a couple pieces here, and tell me what yall think

JUDGEMENT:
Psalm 23:4
'Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.'

The scene opened on a table with a copy of the Bible in black leather, and a black and red gothic cross on it. Obviously, this particular copy belonged to one Deacon Winterborn. Suddenly...

"JUDGEMENT!" Someone yelled, as a hand attached to a white cufflink slammed down on it. The camera pans up to see the Deacon with a most irate expression on his face. "Judgement is what SHOULD'VE taken place this past Saturday night. Brother Samuel should've had been the man that he THINKS he is, and stood in front of God to receive his eternal damnation. But instead, not only does he get away, brother Timothy has interjected himself into my affairs, and now he must be dealt with before I can return my attention to Michael and the Southern States championship en route to my cleansing of this disgusting brothel."

He adjusted his cufflinks, and his purple tie. The matching scarf that adorned his shoulders was off-center, akin to his current demeanor.

"Timothy, you and your flock, as you so eloquently call them, are nothing more than lost souls who think that because they call themselves a 'family', gives them the right to interfere in the affairs of God almighty. How very wrong you are, my child. How VERY wrong you are. You see, when you interfere with God's business, you find yourself with one very angry deity on your hands. When you have such an angry omnipotent being looking directly at you...bad things happen. Bad things that I do not wish on even my worst enemy. You see brother, I hold in the back of head a key. A key that I promised myself that I would never use again, no matter the circumstance. But..."

His voice trailed off as a hand ran through his hair. It was the gloved hand of the mysterious woman in black, whom Phoenix claimed had saved him, and begun him on his path of 'righteousness', as he put it.

"Brother Timothy. The door to which im referring to is a place where I was called Ultraviolence. I used to be a man that showed no regard for myself or anyone else. All I cared about was hurting whomever was against me in the worst possible ways. People feared me. They feared what I could do to them. I have put those days away, brother. But you...I must admit between you and brother Samuel...I am tempted."

The gloved hand gripped his shoulder as he looked over at her. "Fear not, my dear. They can tempt me all they want. That door is locked away for forever." He turned his attention back towards the camera. "But...you want to take a peek, don't you Timothy? You want to see what I have hidden away there? Timothy, if I even so much as let you take a look inside, I will not be able to close that door again, and I just cannot allow that to happen. Because if it does? I have ended careers. I have destroyed livelihoods. Timothy, I have almost killed men inside of a wrestling ring. These hands have the blood of many men on them, and it was only by confessing my sins was I able to right my wrongs, and become the righteous man you see before you now. Brother, I welcome facing your flock...this facade of a family you proclaim yourselves as. You see this lady to my right? She is more family to me than those heathens you have will ever be. Yet, I face my battles alone like the true being that I am. You will see that soon enough."

He lowered his head, so the evil came out in his eyes.

"As much as you wish to think otherwise, my finding religion has not weakened me, Timothy. Rather, it has strengthened me, and hardened me. Made me a better man than you could ever hope to be. Blessed are the meek, Timothy...but empowered are the righteous."

He held up his hand, making a cross in front of his face in tune with the words. "In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit...Amen."

The camera focused back on the Bible laying on the wooden table.

"Praise, be to God."

END.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME:

The Deacon was not in a pleasant mood as of late. After the debacle that was the gauntlet match at the supershow, the man from the Holy City was ready to unleash his inner demons on Sleazy Sam on the next edition of Last Call Brawl. As the scene opens today, we hear one of his old songs, back when he was known as the American Tradition. "The Resistance" by Anberlin was always one of his favorites. His now-customary black suit was highlighted by a dark purple tie, which he adjusted before buttoning his overcoat up. Looking out at the people that passed him with a look of disgust on his face, he removed the frown from his lips.

"It would seem that my personal persecution continues. In that asinine gauntlet match last weekend, it took three different men to eliminate me, and I was never really definitely eliminated. I was taken advantage of by a simple rollup from brother Manic, because he knew that he would not be able to defeat me. Of course, I have also Brother Timothy to thank for that. After I disposed of him, he in his cardinal sin of jealousy took it upon himself to help brother Manic along on his way. Brother Wyatt, you will get what is coming to you in due time, and when that day comes, my almighty power will strike you from this earth, and cast you into eternal damnation. But...that will come in due time. You shall get yours, brother. But not before brother Samuel receives his judgment."

He cleared his throat, brushing past a citizen on the street, casting a ugly look towards them before continuing.

"Brother Samuel. What is it about you that makes you want to, as you so deftly put it, bring out the former me? That man was a long time ago. A deep, dark place I wish never to return to. You see, I have found my calling in life, and that calling is to be your eternal savior. It is to be YOUR God.  You see, you reference my past transgressions, and you are completely correct. I USED to be like that. I USED to be living what I thought was the high life at the time, taking advantage of every little trollop I could get my hands on, But, as you can plainly see now, those days are behind me. I have found something more righteous to live for. You make me sick, Samuel. You look at me like some kind of heathen I have condemning, and yet...you re the one who consistently lives in sin, and you seem to be PROUD of it! How DARE you accuse me of being a sinner, child! You know not what I have gone through to cleanse myself of my past, and giving myself to the righteous path wholly and completely. I am life renewed! The Alpha, and the Omega! Beginning, and end! Brother Samuel, when we face off in that disgusting brothel? I will try to cleanse you of your sins, but alas. I do not believe there is any good in attempting to save your eternal soul, so I will have no other choice than to send you into the Lake of Fire, where you will suffer your eternal damnation!"

He stopped for a moment, taking a deep breath, and adjusting the knot on his tie.

"Blessed are the meek, Brother Samuel, But empowered are the righteous." He motioned his hand in a cross. "In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit..."

Another brief pause, as he smiled.

"Amen. Praise be to God."

End.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

My Heel Persona Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heel Persona   My Heel Persona EmptyMarch 28th 2016, 2:03 am

:dead: :drosedead:
On a serious note, I was hooked from the first word you said. It seems like you have a good idea of what you want that character to be and it shows in these promos. If you ever decide to bring this character at some point, might want to develop the woman in your promos. Who is she? What did she save you from? What's her role? Also, who are the names of the people you ended their careers. How have you destroyed them? When making a claim, don't leave the claim just said. Sometimes, elaborating on them and just describing it could make yourself feel more intimidating while proving a point. 

Overall
:dead: :drosedead:
Great work and keep up the great work as Phoenix!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Winterborn

Phoenix Winterborn

Hailing From : The Windy City of Chicago, Illinois

My Heel Persona Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heel Persona   My Heel Persona EmptyMarch 28th 2016, 2:07 am

yeah all those questions wouldve been answered in time, but the place where these were at closed up, so its all still a mystery thus far
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

My Heel Persona Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heel Persona   My Heel Persona EmptyMarch 28th 2016, 2:08 am

Alright, fair enough! Still great work though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Heel Persona Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heel Persona   My Heel Persona Empty

Back to top Go down

My Heel Persona

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1