Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

PERSONA 5 REVIEW SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

PERSONA 5 REVIEW SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
PERSONA 5 REVIEW Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
PERSONA 5 REVIEW Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
PERSONA 5 REVIEW Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
PERSONA 5 REVIEW Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
PERSONA 5 REVIEW Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
PERSONA 5 REVIEW Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

PERSONA 5 REVIEW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PERSONA 5 REVIEW Empty
PostSubject: PERSONA 5 REVIEW   PERSONA 5 REVIEW EmptyJuly 13th 2017, 4:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Zaibatsu

Zaibatsu

PERSONA 5 REVIEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: PERSONA 5 REVIEW   PERSONA 5 REVIEW EmptyJuly 13th 2017, 5:51 pm

Delightful! We have to chat about this game!
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

PERSONA 5 REVIEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: PERSONA 5 REVIEW   PERSONA 5 REVIEW EmptyJuly 14th 2017, 12:26 pm

You know it's a good game when Yahtzee gives a JRPG a mostly positive review. I need to find more time to play that game.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PERSONA 5 REVIEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: PERSONA 5 REVIEW   PERSONA 5 REVIEW EmptyJuly 14th 2017, 12:34 pm

Damn right! It's game of the year for me! I don't think any other game as a chance, it's probably the best story for a Persona game (And considering that P4), the Jazz music is always a hit with me, and characters are GOAT.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PERSONA 5 REVIEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: PERSONA 5 REVIEW   PERSONA 5 REVIEW EmptyJuly 14th 2017, 3:59 pm

I agree it must be good when yatzhee likes it given his history with anything Japanese.  But i do agree with his sentiment of long cut scene periods where you can't increase stats or hang out with confidants.  In all previous persona games i had no problem maxing all my stats and at least naxing all my teammates confidants.  In this one though i only got 3 stats maxed and only 2 confidants maxed, not including the ones you get automatically
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PERSONA 5 REVIEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: PERSONA 5 REVIEW   PERSONA 5 REVIEW EmptyJuly 14th 2017, 5:45 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
Damn right! It's game of the year for me! I don't think any other game as a chance, it's probably the best story for a Persona game (And considering that P4), the Jazz music is always a hit with me, and characters are GOAT.
*cough  "Zelda - Breath of the Wild" 

*clears throat

Man, that was a bad cough.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PERSONA 5 REVIEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: PERSONA 5 REVIEW   PERSONA 5 REVIEW EmptyJuly 16th 2017, 1:36 am

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:

*clears throat

Please, it was another LOZ game given a shiny coat of Open World paint. You're a hero, save Hyrule, Beat Bosses and fight a giant pig thing called Ganon plus that shit takes up waaaaaaay too much storage on my Wii U.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PERSONA 5 REVIEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: PERSONA 5 REVIEW   PERSONA 5 REVIEW EmptyJuly 16th 2017, 2:26 am

Azumi Goto wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:

*clears throat

Please, it was another LOZ game given a shiny coat of Open World paint. You're a hero, save Hyrule, Beat Bosses and fight a giant pig thing called Ganon plus that shit takes up waaaaaaay too much storage on my Wii U.
Well, the Switch version is a portable open world game that is done beautifully while breaking from the linear gaming style of the previous 3-d games while not holding your hands at all and offers multiple possibilities and play style to every gamer. You can choose to rush it or you can take your sweet time and uncover tons of secrets and witness what is quite easily some of the best physics in gaming. And to the core Zelda fan, it's much more than a skin, but a combination of the plays type of the very first Zelda game via 2D with the visuals of the 3D game being what is the most defining game in the franchise to offer the best of both worlds. The game is amazing, and the Zelda references and lore is just icing on the cake. 250 hrs+ in, still not bored with it and still discovering new things. The game is a lot bigger than you think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PERSONA 5 REVIEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: PERSONA 5 REVIEW   PERSONA 5 REVIEW Empty

Back to top Go down

PERSONA 5 REVIEW

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1