EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS || VOLTAGE FPV, SHOCK VALUE, WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY NOVEMBER 25TH, 2017 AT 6PM EST! TUNE INTO THE EAW DISCORD SERVER TO SEE IT TAKE PLACE LIVE! || EMPIRE'S FIRST EVER FPV "BLOODLETTER" WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9TH AT 6PM EST! THE BLOODLETTER PAGE HAS BEEN POSTED HERE || PLEASE DONATE TO THE GOFUNDME FOR MAVIS "BRODY SPARKS" STERLING'S FUNERAL EXPENSES AT THIS LINK HELP THIS CAMPAIGN REACH GOAL FOR OUR BELOVED FRIEND. WE LOVE YOU BRODY.
Top posting users this week
Ryan Wilson

Finnegan Wakefield

Jon McAdams

坂崎ハルナ

Chelsea Crowe

Azumi Goto

Stephanie Matsuda

April Song

Nobi

Moongoose McQueen

Latest topics
» The Compliment Game
by April Song Today at 12:09 am

» EAW Feed
by The Revenant Today at 12:07 am

» Like, Dislike, and Confession
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 12:05 am

» EAW Promoz!
by April Song Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» NEO Wrestling Card November 29th
by CM Bank$ Yesterday at 11:46 pm

» EAW SHOCK VALUE 2017 PREDICTIONS THREAD
by Irónico Yesterday at 10:06 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

PERSONA 5 REVIEW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zack Crash
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: PERSONA 5 REVIEW   July 13th 2017, 4:07 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Manami

PostSubject: Re: PERSONA 5 REVIEW   July 13th 2017, 5:51 pm

Delightful! We have to chat about this game!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: PERSONA 5 REVIEW   July 14th 2017, 12:26 pm

You know it's a good game when Yahtzee gives a JRPG a mostly positive review. I need to find more time to play that game.

Thanks to Tarah Nova for the sig!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida

PostSubject: Re: PERSONA 5 REVIEW   July 14th 2017, 12:34 pm

Damn right! It's game of the year for me! I don't think any other game as a chance, it's probably the best story for a Persona game (And considering that P4), the Jazz music is always a hit with me, and characters are GOAT.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack Crash
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: PERSONA 5 REVIEW   July 14th 2017, 3:59 pm

I agree it must be good when yatzhee likes it given his history with anything Japanese.  But i do agree with his sentiment of long cut scene periods where you can't increase stats or hang out with confidants.  In all previous persona games i had no problem maxing all my stats and at least naxing all my teammates confidants.  In this one though i only got 3 stats maxed and only 2 confidants maxed, not including the ones you get automatically
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: PERSONA 5 REVIEW   July 14th 2017, 5:45 pm

@Azumi Goto wrote:
Damn right! It's game of the year for me! I don't think any other game as a chance, it's probably the best story for a Persona game (And considering that P4), the Jazz music is always a hit with me, and characters are GOAT.
*cough  "Zelda - Breath of the Wild" 

*clears throat

Man, that was a bad cough.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida

PostSubject: Re: PERSONA 5 REVIEW   July 16th 2017, 1:36 am

@Moongoose McQueen wrote:
@Azumi Goto wrote:

*clears throat

Please, it was another LOZ game given a shiny coat of Open World paint. You're a hero, save Hyrule, Beat Bosses and fight a giant pig thing called Ganon plus that shit takes up waaaaaaay too much storage on my Wii U.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: PERSONA 5 REVIEW   July 16th 2017, 2:26 am

@Azumi Goto wrote:
@Moongoose McQueen wrote:
@Azumi Goto wrote:

*clears throat

Please, it was another LOZ game given a shiny coat of Open World paint. You're a hero, save Hyrule, Beat Bosses and fight a giant pig thing called Ganon plus that shit takes up waaaaaaay too much storage on my Wii U.
Well, the Switch version is a portable open world game that is done beautifully while breaking from the linear gaming style of the previous 3-d games while not holding your hands at all and offers multiple possibilities and play style to every gamer. You can choose to rush it or you can take your sweet time and uncover tons of secrets and witness what is quite easily some of the best physics in gaming. And to the core Zelda fan, it's much more than a skin, but a combination of the plays type of the very first Zelda game via 2D with the visuals of the 3D game being what is the most defining game in the franchise to offer the best of both worlds. The game is amazing, and the Zelda references and lore is just icing on the cake. 250 hrs+ in, still not bored with it and still discovering new things. The game is a lot bigger than you think.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PERSONA 5 REVIEW   

Back to top Go down

PERSONA 5 REVIEW

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1