Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 22 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 22 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 22 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 22 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 22 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 22 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 22 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 22 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

The Compliment Game - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyMay 20th 2016, 12:01 am

Big Mike still lives to me damnit
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyMay 20th 2016, 12:25 am

Hopefully you stay active and make your name constantly. Also, you're good with Azumi... even I would rather see Azumi with Jun instead of with Nas lol Razz
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyMay 20th 2016, 1:11 am

Your promos have been on fire recently, and this is the most confident Haruna I've seen in a while, you know who you are and where you are going. Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyMay 20th 2016, 2:36 am

You are the reigning IW Champ and contended for the EAW Title for a reason. You're a beast, yet a very humble person.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyMay 20th 2016, 2:37 am

I am glad that you're back in EAW after seeing your stuff in AWF! I am going to be curious of how successful you are with the Rock pic base because no one other than say, DDD has been successful with the Rock but I think you have what it takes to be successful with the Rock pic base. You're also a loyal friend and hopefully, you can stay around longer!
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyMay 20th 2016, 3:37 am

Your are a great promoer. Just a matter of time before you become a World Champion buddy. And you are simply one of my best friends in E-Feds
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyMay 20th 2016, 3:39 am

Guy who constantly improves! A very cool guy to talk to and always has something good to say! Good luck in your YLC match this week!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyMay 20th 2016, 3:25 pm

Begin to dig your team's character. Hopefully will bring the Tag Team division to life.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyMay 20th 2016, 3:50 pm

I feel like recently, you've been on your most assertive so far which is a good thing. Keep up the good work and good things will come along
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyMay 20th 2016, 4:26 pm

Super under rated, waiting on you to get that main event title soon. Would love to work with you in the future!
Back to top Go down
Big Manks

Big Manks

Hailing From : QUEENS BABY!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyMay 20th 2016, 4:30 pm

The future of not only EAW, but e-fedding in general. A dedicated and determined promo'er who is always hungry for more. Truly deserving of the Young Lions Cup and it makes me proud of ya. Good luck in your match against Nobi this week.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyMay 20th 2016, 4:35 pm

Didn't know you were Eric Shaw before.... the first time I was here, I read Eric Shaw's profile and it very intrigued me. I just hope I can see how you play as him someday once again.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 11:22 am

I think everyone in EAW knows that a feud between the two of us is a dream match up.
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 2:35 pm

One of my favorite up n' coming Vixens, you've improved dramatically since your first promo here and I like everything that is going on with Shinsei Domei.
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 5:15 pm

A guy who right away as soon as he got here proved he belonged at PFP last year! Dig your promoing and liking your IW run as champ and hoping for better in the future! Also a chill person in the chat.
Back to top Go down
Max Stryker

Max Stryker

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyMay 25th 2016, 8:44 am

All around a chilled out guy. Decent promos, seems cool on the forums and chat, loving how you're getting your family involved
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyMay 25th 2016, 8:50 am

Consistent promoer. You might getting a rough start here, but with all this consistency, I'm sure that you will be big.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyMay 25th 2016, 10:23 am

One of the top vixens in EAW and hopefully you get the title reign you deserve.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyMay 25th 2016, 1:21 pm

I love to talk to you about anything.... your knowledge about every topics are extraordinary.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyMay 30th 2016, 1:56 pm

We finally got our match....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh...and thanks for getting me into Japanese Doramas
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyMay 30th 2016, 2:12 pm

We all know that Korean Dramas are so much better. Wink Anyways, you rock even if you are secretly one of Nas' alts.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyMay 30th 2016, 2:40 pm

Easily the best Main Eventer on Showdown (not named Aren Razz ). And is why do you think I'm one of Nas' Alt?
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyMay 30th 2016, 4:49 pm

Aside from probably Robbie and Jay, you are the most Anime-related knowledge efficient person here so we can actually hold down a convo, you also recognize me as a sama so it makes you awesome. Haven't got to see you as a e-fedder yet but since I have returned, I expect big things of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyMay 30th 2016, 4:52 pm

A very generous person who always gives me days :rejoice:
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyMay 30th 2016, 4:58 pm

When you are motivated, there's only a few who can hang around with you in promos. I wish we could talk in future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next