Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 31 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 31 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 31 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 31 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 31 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 31 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 31 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 31 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

The Compliment Game - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 10:41 pm

I love the GIFs that you have on your banner. I cant stop watching them lmao.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 10:44 pm

You have transformed and progressed so much in a positive way since I first met you and made yourself a top highlight Vixen these days, both as an e-fedder and on the chat. You are also really good at GFX and make me anything despite when I request it so thank you.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 10:55 pm

Definitely very deserving of your HOF spot, and as far as the words I sent in to be displayed just before your induction, I meant every word. A force to be reckoned with on the promo page, and a constant source of (well-meaning) sarcasm in the chat.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 11:02 pm

Believe me when I say this: you are a future HOF
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 11:04 pm

You are on the rise here in EAW, the pic base change is epic and you are such a giving person. You will see the new breed title in no time
Back to top Go down
Christian Locke

Christian Locke

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 11:15 pm

I'm a big fan of your pic base change. I think it fits you and this new fresh gimmick will elevate you to the next level. 

I must say I was pretty surprised at how you managed to stay calm and collected after your CiTV match was over. You kept reacting to other matches and even made a thread congratulating Lioncross. Like the Lannister dude mentioned in another thread, its really hard to keep your head straight after experiencing such a rough loss, so hats off to you for that. You are a also a very friendly guy and although I don't go to chat very often, I know a lot of people here love you so just keep being you.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 11:18 pm

Def one of the rising stars of EAW and maybe even a world champ by next year
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 11:32 pm

I really enjoyed promoing against you for PFP. Your have gotten so much better since your 1st match here and I cant wait to see what happens with your character down the road.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 11:56 pm

Great person. I've been a fan of yours for years.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 12:24 am

I may give you a lot of shit in chat Ryan, but that is only because i have much love for you. When I came in, You had just become the New Breed Champion and got called up to the main roster. What that meant to me was, "Of all of us new guys trying to make it, he is the example to follow." And I still believe even after all this time, everyone can learn something from your experiences here.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 12:54 am

You're a bitch still lol. But seriously Nas I feel like you've came such a long where from where you were a couple of years ago. You have improved tremendously and I feel like now you have found your niche and it has showed within the past few months. Pain For Pride was your sort of a sneak peak of what you have in stored for Season 10 actually despite you not winning Cash In The Vault you pretty much broke out as a top tier promoer and you are a tremendous asset for Voltage. Now that you have found your niche in your character it's up to you to take it to new heights and eventually find your self being a top contender for a world championship reign or any championship reign. It's only a matter of time because there ain't nothin stoppin you now.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 2:36 am

Wanna talk about being a bitch hit this guy up lol. But seriously Ryan you've come a long way since the days of old when I was still a brat trying my damndest to promo decently. You're character as Angelo is a great heel, a great character, and all around somethin that is rising in the ranks. And this new Character is an interesting take even though I have some qualms on it. A good writer and a good character and I believe you might be the first perso to pull off a pacifist gimmick in Efeds.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 2:47 am

I've always seen you as the little guy representing everyone whether it's because of your picbase or something else and its tremendous what you have achieved here. You retained at PFP by great odds and proved to everyone why you deserve that title. You have certainly become more involved in the community as of late and probably got the coolest sigs in all of EAW.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 3:47 am

Dub, you are a friend and a mentor. We play GTA, We talk about naruto, and we play pokemon go together. Also when it comes to the example of how to succeed in EAW, you are the example I would almost always point out to people, besides tarah ofc. You also have bangin suits tho
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 10:14 am

When you said you are a smartass, I completely disagree. You are a great person, very easy to talk to, approachable, and always willing to help other people. I believe this is what everybody have in my mind as well when they think about you. And I like your new character, lol.
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 1:01 pm

I enjoy your creative little insults that you come up with. You've got some serous skill in the dissing people aspect of EAW. I also am a huge fan of your choice of pic base.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 1:17 pm

I like how you start getting active on the board. At first I thought you were an alt of somebody because you only post a promo or something and now, I'm glad to see your current activity.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 2:24 pm

I don't if you saw this year's schedule but there's a FPV at the Tokyo Dome and I really we get to have a match at the Event cuz if we're given time to have a feud I think we can have a Feud Of The Year Candidate.
Back to top Go down
AJ Perez

AJ Perez

Hailing From : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 7:25 pm

Your character is really unique and you like Pokemon as much as I do
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 7:35 pm

Seems like a cool guy very active on the forums
Back to top Go down
AJ Perez

AJ Perez

Hailing From : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 7:38 pm

I have watched your avatar gif countless times.
Back to top Go down
Kora Kosgrove
Empire
Empire
Kora Kosgrove

Hailing From : Beverly Hills, California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 10:14 pm

I love your enthusiasm and commitment level, you can definitely become a future champion here.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 10:52 pm

You're pretty active, even for a second character. You are unexpectedly playing this one so well. Good job!
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 11:37 pm

Your activity is nothing short of impressive. I also prefer this PB of yours more than the previous one by miles. (Still think you should've taken my advice and changed to Asa Akira tho)
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 11:44 pm

Much improved than the last time I saw you with vastly better promos, a bigger figure in the EAW community and a overall great guy to be around in chat to joke with. #MiddleEastPride
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next