Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 12 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 12 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 12 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 12 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 12 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 12 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 12 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 12 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

The Compliment Game - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyApril 8th 2016, 10:54 am

I have stated I like your promos. You are an anime's fan which is cool. Still dot know you enough about your personality, but it seems you are a cool girl
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyApril 8th 2016, 4:13 pm

Guy who is showing lots of improvement! Your promos are getting better every time and your character development is great and also a cool person to talk to.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyApril 8th 2016, 5:03 pm

Potential workhorse who I want to see take a big step in the EAW hierarchy
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyApril 8th 2016, 7:30 pm

You're Mark Mothafuckin Michaels. Your promos are so well written, it pisses me off. 

IT PISSES ME OFF, MICHAELS!! You handsome son of a bitch...GIMME YOUR FINGERNAILS!!
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyApril 8th 2016, 7:38 pm

Such a fucking dank character, this Kenny Drake gem. By far one of my favorite creativity-wise. You're also a heck of a chill dude to chat with and all around a valuable member of the community.
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyApril 8th 2016, 7:48 pm

Guy who I admire here. Your promo work is really good and your character is very interesting to me and also your PURE title match at Reckless Wiring was really good
Back to top Go down
Christian Locke

Christian Locke

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyApril 8th 2016, 8:14 pm

I am amazed at how you are able to consistently promo here in EAW on top of your family responsibilities. Good work man
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyApril 8th 2016, 10:00 pm

I'm totally excited by how your character progresses in the future.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyApril 8th 2016, 10:12 pm

You seem a really chill person to chat with and loving your character right now!
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyApril 8th 2016, 10:15 pm

One of the top Midcarders for Voltage right now. Keep it up and soon you can be top main eventer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyApril 9th 2016, 12:30 am

Your penis is huge
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyApril 9th 2016, 12:44 am

Your a fucking asshat and I'm counting that as a compliment because I can. jkjk

No but really, you have been there for me when I needed help with my promos or problems I was having here. It might come as a shock to you but I do count you as one of my friends on here...EVEN tho all we do is fight over the Vixens Championship :hehe: Anyway, Your just a cool guy and on some days I'm happy we became friends.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyApril 9th 2016, 12:47 am

A great promoer and I can tell that you are a nice girl
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyApril 9th 2016, 12:51 am

I don't know you TBH but you seem nice lol
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyApril 9th 2016, 12:54 am

You're a talented promoer and gfx'er and an integral part of the community here. As much success as you've already had, I know you're gonna have even more in the future. I'm just glad we became friends, tbh.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyApril 9th 2016, 12:58 am

You deserve better than Aren.  No but in all seriousness one of my favorites here.  Always know how to make things interesting and you don't take anything to serious which is cool because I'd be in jail by now if you did.
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyApril 9th 2016, 1:24 am

Dude, you've been fire all week. You are producing some of the best promo work I've ever seen you do since I've joined the fed. I think you'll be in a big match at Pain For Pride.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyApril 9th 2016, 1:44 am

Easily in my top 5 fave promoers.   Glad you are in the position you are in now and I hope things continue to get better for you and they will.  I also think you'll be involved in a big match at pain for Pride and win.
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyApril 9th 2016, 2:26 am

Don't even get me started on how much your disses make me laugh on the feed. I'm hoping that we can be tag partners or form a stable some day.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyApril 9th 2016, 2:41 am

Your promo skills gained so many levels recently and this Mexiruna storyline is giving me life. Keep at it!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyApril 9th 2016, 2:53 am

The one that I really enjoy very much. Even we are an arch enemy IC, we still friends outside it. That is what I needed in this fed. Communication.... you can't be having a certain rivalry but you really hate me for real, do you? We still need a communication to do it. Nevertheless, I enjoy talking with you. Very much.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Valentine

Alexia Valentine

Hailing From : London, England. (No, I don't know Paige or King Barrett)

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyApril 9th 2016, 3:46 am

Quickly grew to become one of my favourites on the site. You're so nice and seem so giving to the EAW community <3.
Oh, and you helped me gif my avatar Wink
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyApril 9th 2016, 4:14 am

You seems nice. I read your 2 promos and those are pretty good for someone who is still new to E-Feds (no sarcasm here). Your second promo is a little better than your first one. Keep it up
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyApril 9th 2016, 4:19 am

@alexia I like how quickly you've gotten down the basics of promoing and I can't wait to see how much more great they'll be once everything starts clicking.

@nobi your an interesting and exciting new prospect, I hope you continue to grow here and hopefully soon start seeing your character being used more often
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyApril 9th 2016, 1:37 pm

Using picture instead is a great idea for your promos. Keep it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next