Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD Empty
PostSubject: BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD   BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD EmptyMarch 2nd 2016, 2:06 pm

This thread is to explain the OOC ramifications of the Open Challenge system put in place this week on Battleground.

As far as in character goes, I would advise everyone reading this to take a look at the segment from this week on Battleground. It explains the in character construct of the system. To summarize, James Shields has invested millions of dollars to create a salary system sort of akin to what we have on the forums, except this time for in script. For every win under the "salary system" matches, the wrestler gets $20,000 dollars. If a wrestler can rake up $100,000 in Battleground Salary system money, they are eligible to get a New Breed Title match. If a wrestler rakes up $500,000, they are eligible for a World Title match. Both will take place on Battleground, and yes, title changes CAN HAPPEN ON BATTLEGROUND, AND WILL IF A CHAMPION DOES NOT PROMO UP TO PAR TO RETAIN. This is a promo based fed, and will be treated as such.

There are no limits as to who is involved in this system, and for matches booked on Battleground, any particular match can be under this system, but not every Battleground match will be under the salary system. If your match isn't under the system and you want it to be, simply contact myself or the Battleground writer, and we'll make it happen. 

Now for less obvious matters, the open challenge system will go as followed:

For the first time in EAW you are allowed to call out anybody on the roster for a match on Battleground. The place to do that will be the EAW Feed. All open challenge matches will be salary matches. There is no penalty for losing a call out or a salary match unless a wager is made, but of course if you do win, you get $20,000.

WAGERS: You will be allowed to make wagers in salary money. For example, of Elitist A challenges Elitist B, and Elitist A has $40,000 and B has $60,000, they can bet any amount of their own money they can. Meaning both can put up $20,000 of their own money, making the winner coming away with this match with $40,000. The wagers can be discussed on the EAW Feed, and the card will be updated as such. If you do not see the card updated with the wager, let me or the Battleground writer know.

I will be keeping tallies on the Salaries, and eventually there will be a public way for everyone to see the salaries. If there are any questions/inquiries, comment on this thread.

Last edited by Mr. DEDEDE on July 3rd 2016, 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD   BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD EmptyMarch 2nd 2016, 2:40 pm

these announcements are so sexi  :rejoice: :whew: :rejoice:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD   BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD EmptyMarch 2nd 2016, 3:06 pm

So, if I'm booking a feud between two guys (lets say, Carlos vs Lioncross) and I'm trying to build this up for an FPV, these two could willingly turn around and challenge each other on Battleground instead? Joy.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD   BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD EmptyMarch 2nd 2016, 3:20 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
So, if I'm booking a feud between two guys (lets say, Carlos vs Lioncross) and I'm trying to build this up for an FPV, these two could willingly turn around and challenge each other on Battleground instead? Joy.

Nah writers can definitely veto matches too if it gets in the way of a storyline/feud. Challenge matches can also be pushed back as well, like if a guy's selling an injury or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD   BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD EmptyMarch 2nd 2016, 3:21 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:

Nah writers can definitely veto matches too if it gets in the way of a storyline/feud. Challenge matches can also be pushed back as well, like if a guy's selling an injury or something.
iight, cool.
Back to top Go down
El Landerson

El Landerson

Hailing From : Los Angeles California

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD   BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD EmptyMarch 2nd 2016, 3:31 pm

I rather face Mr DEDEDE for his Answer World Champion on Battleground this week
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD   BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD EmptyMarch 2nd 2016, 3:33 pm

El Laberinto wrote:
I rather face Mr DEDEDE for his Answer World Champion on Battleground this week
You're on.
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD   BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD EmptyMarch 2nd 2016, 3:43 pm

How many challenges can be accepted a week and added to the card?
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD   BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD EmptyMarch 2nd 2016, 4:27 pm

Jason Cage wrote:

Not really a limit

There is a 24 hour time period after the BG card is posted for challenges to be accepted onto that card, any time after that, the challenges will be pushed to the next BG card.
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD   BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD EmptyMarch 5th 2016, 11:21 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Jason Cage wrote:

Not really a limit

There is a 24 hour time period after the BG card is posted for challenges to be accepted onto that card, any time after that, the challenges will be pushed to the next BG card.
So if there's like several challenges, all matches will be added to the card?
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD   BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD EmptyMarch 5th 2016, 11:27 pm

Can Vixens hold an open challenge? Or even be part of this?
Back to top Go down
El Landerson

El Landerson

Hailing From : Los Angeles California

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD   BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD EmptyMarch 6th 2016, 1:04 am

Next Monday on Battleground Landerson teams with Cailin Dillon
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD   BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 10:23 pm

I challenge El Landerson to a salary match on Battleground as Venom.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD   BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 10:34 pm

Next Monday, me vs Scott Oasis. Let's do it fam
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD   BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 1:09 pm

Is there a place where we can see current salary totals yet?
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD   BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 2:36 pm

i challenge anyone

:bowdown:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD   BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD Empty

Back to top Go down

BATTLEGROUND OPEN CHALLENGE SYSTEM THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1