Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA) SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA) SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA) Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA) Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA) Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA) Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA) Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA) Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA) Empty
PostSubject: Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA)   Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA) EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 12:21 am

Title. Get asking eh. I'm only making this one since bumping the last thread doesn't seem to be doing much.

Last edited by Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt on March 23rd 2017, 1:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA)   Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA) EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 12:40 am

What's your favourite exercises to do?
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA)   Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA) EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 12:44 am

Nobi wrote:
What's your favourite exercises to do?
It's a tie between doing a long bicycle ride (Where I live  we get a lot of back roads that are beautiful to ride down) and dumbbell shoulder presses. 
Though a little fun fact: the one excercise routine that has never changed is the Hack Squat. You'll see why if you do a little research.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA)   Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA) EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 2:01 am

What about the site made you feel like you really wanted to join?

When and how did your love of wrestling come about?

Dream match (that's possible to happen) that would would love to be front row for? 

EAW Dream Match?

What would be your ultimate EAW Stable? What would be their reasoning to join forces and who would be apart of it?

Is there a vixen you would like to work with in the future? Be it managerial, stables or a feud teaming together or against each other?

When did you start efedding?

Aside from your pic base, who is a indy talent you would love to see be signed to WWE in 2017?

Ever thought about giving a professional wrestling career a shot?
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA)   Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA) EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 8:27 am

Brody Sparks wrote:
What about the site made you feel like you really wanted to join?

When and how did your love of wrestling come about?

Dream match (that's possible to happen) that would would love to be front row for? 

EAW Dream Match?

What would be your ultimate EAW Stable? What would be their reasoning to join forces and who would be apart of it?

Is there a vixen you would like to work with in the future? Be it managerial, stables or a feud teaming together or against each other?

When did you start efedding?

Aside from your pic base, who is a indy talent you would love to see be signed to WWE in 2017?

Ever thought about giving a professional wrestling career a shot?
Hey Brody! To answer your questions; 

1). It has to be the size of the roster and how active the majority of them are. I guess you can say I'm the kind of guy who likes to challenge himself. 

2) I have been a Wrestling fan since I was 5 years old. My first big match was the 2004 Royal Rumble. 

3) There are actually two that are possible today; The Revival vs The Youngbucks, and Tommy End vs Nakamura. Both I feel could be 5-star matches 

4) I would say that I'd love to work something with Chris Elite or Jacob Senn. I haven't been here long enough to really think about that kind of stuff. In fact. My dream match would be Jacob Senn Bvs Rex McAllister

5) My Ultimate EAW Stable would be; Drake Jaeger, James Knight and some other third (Team Gaijin I call it) 

6) I'd love to have an interesting battle of styles against either you or even Azumi Goto 

7) Around 2.5 years ago. I was a noob back then but now I feel like I truly evolved. 

Cool Marty Scurll. The guy could easily become their next Ric Flair type character if done right. Though I'd also like to see Drew Galloway be given a second chance.
Other than that; 
- Angelico 
- Ivelisse 
- Heidi Lovelace 
- Cody Hall
- Jay Lethal
- Adam Page 
- Andrew Everett 
- Trevor Lee

7) Yes actually, Its my new year's resolution actually.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Stewart

Elijah Stewart

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA)   Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA) EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 9:10 am

What opponent that you've faced so far in EAW would you say pushed you the most?
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA)   Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA) EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 10:50 pm

Elijah Stewart wrote:
What opponent that you've faced so far in EAW would you say pushed you the most?
It's a toss between the Battle Royal and Hades. Both of which made me really want to step my game up.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA)   Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA) EmptyJanuary 27th 2017, 6:28 pm

Have I replaced either of those matches lol

But seriously, did you have any other characters that you were thinking of signing up as? If so what made you go with Kelly?
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA)   Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA) EmptyJanuary 27th 2017, 6:49 pm

showster26 wrote:

But seriously, did you have any other characters that you were thinking of signing up as?  If so what made you go with Kelly?
There were actually quite a few gimmicks I thought of doing before Kelly Hackenschmidt. Such as the previously mentioned Varg Fenriz in WMW. The main reason for his choice was because Fenriz would've probably been put right in the Sanitorium despite Varg being more of a one man show if anything. 

Another character I didn't sign up with was a character named "Buddy "Bloody" Irwin" (Rep being Steve Blackman). He's if Kano from Mortal Kombat were played by Chuck Norris, an Australian mercenary who saw America as weak and pathetic all while needing some sort of change. Only problem is I feared guys like Krelan and Jaime O'Hara would've labeled Irwin as rather racist since he's basically an Australian stereotype underneath the character. 

But Kelly Hackenschmidt had always been a mainstay for me since I play it off my own RL lineage. It was so easy to come up with concepts for Kelly simply because I was so good at twisting such concepts as millennials and turning it into a 3rd wheel underdog babyface. They are honestly the characters I always rooted for. The likes of Sami Zayn, Rey Mysterio, DIY etc simply because I always thought their phelosiphies of life were really similar to how I found success with myself. Well that and I personally think some people give Millennials too much of a bad rep since there really is something to be said about who they can be if they put their minds to it. 
Plus, other than the whole Millennial and technical prowess thing, Kelly is kind of a blank canvas, I don't mind adapting to help a storyline and I find that the best gimmicks are normally ones that can adapt rather easily.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA)   Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA) EmptyJanuary 27th 2017, 7:10 pm

showster26 wrote:
You have actually. I find a good back and forth with anybody really does make me want to push myself to a new limit. Especially when there is a clear cut story to work with.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA)   Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA) EmptyMarch 23rd 2017, 1:53 am

Decided to rename the thread for kayfabe sake.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA)   Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA) EmptyMarch 23rd 2017, 2:01 am

have you pitched any cool angles that haven't made it to the show
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA)   Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA) EmptyMarch 23rd 2017, 2:04 am

showster26 wrote:
have you pitched any cool angles that haven't made it to the show
Not yet eh. Though ideas do come to my head all the time.
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA)   Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA) EmptyMarch 23rd 2017, 2:49 am

1. How are you tonight?

2. Who is your all time favorite character in efeds?
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA)   Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA) EmptyMarch 23rd 2017, 5:17 am

If you were to use a different picbase for Sir Kelly what would it be?

What are your goals for Sir Kelly this year in EAW?
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA)   Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA) EmptyMarch 23rd 2017, 10:14 am

Mike Showman wrote:
1. How are you tonight?

2. Who is your all time favorite character in efeds?
1. I am actually pretty good.  

2. Tough call. I am quite a fan of many gimmicks here in EAW. Though other names such as PWC, TLA and Drake Jaeger (Which I'll be honest is my favorite Robbie gimmick). Though there are great characters that do something that I wouldn't expect out of the rep such as Brody Sparks and Ken with both his GOT gimmicks.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA)   Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA) EmptyMarch 23rd 2017, 10:17 am

Jon McAdams wrote:
If you were to use a different picbase for Sir Kelly what would it be?

What are your goals for Sir Kelly this year in EAW?
1. I am unsure honestly, Haskins has fit like a glove for me. Though in the event of a heel turn I have considered Brian Kendrick. 

2. The goal is to be rising star of the  week at least once this year.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA)   Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA) EmptyMarch 23rd 2017, 10:52 am

What's your favourite wrestling matches?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA)   Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sir Kelly's open forum! (#AMA)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1