Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  Empty
PostSubject: Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge    Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  EmptyJune 18th 2014, 3:56 pm

Event: 2013 EAW Draft show 

Date: July 13th, 2013

( The screen begins pulsating, camera pans to the titantron as it begins glowing red )

( Scott Diamond's face appears on the screen via sattelite. )

Scott: Welcome to Scott Diamond's Dynasty... I'm your host, CHAIRMAN of Extreme Answers Wrestling, Scott Diamond. I would like to be the first to say that this is going to be an exciting night and will be a draft with personally approved rosters by me. I can safely say that you are going to be fairly pleased with the brands that turn out as the quality of EAW raises under.. previous.. oppressive rule. 

( Scott arrogantly smirk, strokes his jaw and continues )

Scott: I am also here to call an unprecedented PUBLIC board-meeting where the entire EAW board of directors will be here in the ring, next week, live on Dynasty to discuss matters in Extreme Answers Wrestling. So yes, you can all be happy now because my presence will be live and in HD for the first time since I ended Dark Demon's career at Pain for Pride and took EAW to a better place. Most importantly the EAW Chairman, Mr. DEDEDE is certainly invited to this meeting.. I do feel we have some ''BUSINESS'' to attend to. This meeting will be all-hands on deck, and the entire EAW roster is required to be in the arena regardless of show or brand. Until next ti--

( "So Appalled" - Kanye West hits, Mr. DEDEDE's titantron cuts out Scott's feed )

Stew: Oh my! Scott's been cut off!

( Mr. DEDEDE walks out in street-clothes, shades and a microphone in hand as he approaches the ring )

HYC: Well there is, in my view, the REAL Chairman of EAW despite these random moves of power from Scott Diamond that we still know nothing about! Hopefully Mr. DEDEDE can grant us some clearance on this whole issue.

( Music halts. DEDEDE is in the ring and he pulls his shades up and smiles )

Mr. DEDEDE: Very cute, Scott... cute little cut-in last week, but this is MY show for the rest of the night. Scott Diamond wants to hold a live board-meeting next week on Dynasty, is that right? I'll warrant it... but I just hope Scott Diamond brings more than a tailored outfit occasion, because he's not going to be sitting with some wrestler-turned-suit.. he's got as much as a corporate shark as any man on Wall Street when dealing with ME. You know I've been in this business for a long time and I've been a business-man for almost as long.. this whole ordeal of hostile takeovers, cutting in to each-others shows, sneaky deals and.. well, apparently stealing and sharing COMPANIES isn't anything new to me. I vowed to Scott that he'd never be able to kill what he didn't create and in that meeting next week I'll show him why. 

DEDEDE: But to start on a more positive note.. WELCOME TO THE 2013 EAW DRAFT! --

( "Grain" by Kunaiki Haishima hits )

Stew: Wh-- its... 

( "The Legendary" Sekaiichi and Damien Murrow walk down the ramp and Damien is handed a mic. They enter the ring. )

HYC: Is it wise to interrupt the EAW Chairman? Rarely it is, but when it's Mr. DEDEDE it especially isn't good for your health..

( DEDEDE backs in to the corner estimating the situation, and shoots Sekaiichi and Damien vicious looks )

DEDEDE: *Clamping his teeth while grinning* Got a reason for interrupting me?

Damien Murrow: Hello, Mr. DEDEDE, your reputation precedes you. You may not know me, but my name is Damien Murrow. And THIS is a man you may know.. and are going to get to know a lot better over the next year, The Legendary Sekaiichi. 

DEDEDE: I know you both. But I've still got a question unanswered.

Murrow: Oh, contraire, Mr. DEDEDE! Contraire! You see you only THINK that you know me and The Legendary Sekaiichi because you judge two personalities on what you see and hear... you never stepped back and look at the big picture! And not the big picture of myself or The Legendary Sekaiichi, but the one of the very moment happening right now. Do you understand, Mr. DEDEDE, that no amount of exposure in this world would ever make you more or less than a MAN than what you are? What kind of MAN would you be if it weren't for that wrestling ability that you posses?? What kind of MAN would you be if you were ''unfortunately'' ZAPPED of your ability to work as well in the ring as you do?

DEDEDE: CHAIR-man.

( Murrow laughs, Sekaiichi stares grimly at DEDEDE )

DEDEDE: I don't like the way your guy is looking at me, Murrow.

Murrow: Yes, Mr. DEDEDE, you WOULD be CHAIR-man but at the end of the day you are a CHAIR-MAN. My whole point behind this case is that there is only ONE man standing in this ring currently, and that would be me. But I'm a man smart enough -- smarter than all of these IGNORAMUSES in the crowd or the BUFFOONS in the EAW locker-room -- to see exactly what's right before me. You are not a man! You are what you say you are! You are a DEITY! I KNOW THE TRUTH! 

DEDEDE: If this is some way of getting a raise...

Murrow: No, Mr. DEDEDE, it's not. And you will notice that I don't revert to trivial things such as calling you by your name ''Ryan'' or blatantly disrespecting you and challenging your authority, because unlike any of the morons who have done it in the past I know exactly how powerful you are. My client and I have been watching you, very very closely. And we are coming off of Pain for Pride 6 when The Legendary Sekaiichi was a fingertip away from the World Heavyweight Championship when.. just like that... he walked away from it all. And the simple explanation for that is the same reason for everything The Legendary Sekaiichi does.. The REASON why he tortured Jaywalker, the REASON why he backed out of the World Heavyweight Championship when he had clearly DEFEATED Jaywalker.. because he can.

DEDEDE: Okay, this is a load of crap. So what, now I assume you and Sekaiichi are out here "because you can" or do you actually have something relevant to say?? 

Murrow: This very scene, Mr. DEDEDE, with your help can be more relevant than anything that has ever HAPPENED in EAW because you are the perfect combination of brain and brawn! You ARE a Deity ... but I cannot accept that, because there can only be ONE GOD!!!

( Murrow points to Sekaiichi )

Murrow: And his name is The Legendary Sekaiichi. 

( DEDEDE looks up at Sekaiichi, interested )

Murrow: You and him are two god's among a roster of full men. Sekaiichi took the seemingly invincible, unbeatable JAYWALKER to Hell, literally, and he defeated him at his own game in every way besides laying above him for three seconds. He outclassed Jaywalker and you took Y2Impact and Heart Break Boy on in similar fashion this year and you DEFEATED them in their own setting. What more is there to say??? Sekaiichi has been WRONGED time and time again by men like whom the two of you defeated... but he's also been wronged by you. I promise you that this is HIS YEAR, this is HIS CHANCE and I know that it is also yours! I have the utmost faith in your abilities to outsmart and if needed, out-strength Scott Diamond and get the "last laugh" like you have with all of your rivals because "he who laughs last indeed"--

( DEDEDE lifts the hand and walks up to both men slowly )

DEDEDE: You want to know what I think? I'd say my opinion is pretty relevant, isn't it.. I'd say you and your BOSS, Sekaiichi are full of CRAP. You see you want to put me and Sekaiichi in some league together... but I can't help but feel insulted. Because we share a lot of qualities, albeit... we're great in the ring, highly intelligent and overcome the odds... but even while living among suits and having our noses buried in paperwork, there's one quality your Sekaiichi has to his name that I don't --

( DEDEDE walks to Sekaiichi and gets close to the side of his face )

DEDEDE: I'm not a FUCKING PUSSY.

( Sekaiichi remains stone-faced. Murrow is flabbergasted. DEDEDE walks behind Sekaiichi and eventually back to his spot in the corner. )

DEDEDE: I do things my way, but nothing had me running to the courtroom when CM Banks eliminated me in the Grand RAMPAGE two years ago, or when Kawajai pushed me off of the titantron. Me and your man here both infamously walked out together at the end of Pain for Pride, if my old, senile brain can recall correctly... but I left because I was FORCED to, and he left because he can't even handle being at the top of EAW. This isn't a God, I'm not convinced. He isn't the Extreme Deity, I'M the Extreme Deity. Robbie V is just a paint-wearing freak show who changed his name and sits down to take a PISS. I'm every bit as an extremist as anyone else, and it's a god damn shame that somebody being compared to me doesn't have the same cojones, cabrón.

Murrow: WELL, DEDEDE, with "all due respect" FACTS are FACTS and opinions are opinions. I'm not here to throw slanders left and right.. I'm here to paint a picture for you and I'll paint it very quickly and easy for even you to understand. The Legendary Sekaiichi and I have been observing you.. the historical you, and this newly reformed version of you that goes by the name of "Methuselah". We understand the difference, because there is also a difference in my client and his previous identity. We know exactly what makes you tick, and it's the SAME THING that makes my client tick because whether you want to believe it or not. Hell, I'd even be willing to call you the GREATEST OF ALL TIMES if it were to make you happy but this is no a sole position, because it is shared with The Legendary Sekaiichi. He has as much claim to that title as you because he is every bit as great, and powerful and intelligent as you. I'm going to extend the most influential offer this world has EVER seen, because while you and Y2Impact put on the best match this world has ever seen... I find now to be the opportunity to take it a step further. The challenge has been thrown out there: METHUSELAH VERSES THE LEGENDARY SEKAIICHI.. PAIN FOR PRIDE 7!

Stew: WHAT?!?!? NO WAY!!!

HYC: Freaking HUGE! 

( DEDEDE is chuckling and his eyes light up with excitement as he slowly approaches both men again )

Murrow: THIS is how much faith I have in you! THIS, you and Sekaiichi are the two faces that I see in the vision of the ULTIMATE MATCH!!! And that look on your face is the look I expected... because you're finally seeing how equal the two of you really are. Seeing is believing, but I hope you and your "cojones" don't shrink when you truly begin to understand. 

( Damien Murrow exits the ring quickly, and Sekaiichi heads towards the ropes slowly as he and DEDEDE's eye-contact ceases to break )

( Sekaiichi smiles. He exits the ring promptly as "Grain" hits and he and Damien are left up the ramp. )

HYC: Well.. Sweet jesus! 

Stew: I can't even begin to fathom what this could mean... if Damien did one thing, it's paint a picture.. and could we really see something like Sekaiichi and Methuselah happen in a year? 

HYC: Well you can tell by the look on DEDEDE's face that the idea sounds so GOOD to him. But you can never be too sure! Man, oh man. 
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge    Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  EmptyJune 18th 2014, 4:13 pm

Dun Dun Dunnnnnn
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge    Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  EmptyJune 18th 2014, 5:24 pm

:bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge    Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  EmptyJune 18th 2014, 5:25 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge    Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  EmptyJune 18th 2014, 8:13 pm

i request LC vs Robbie V loser banished to turbo all-mighty Extreme Answers Wrestling account
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge    Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  EmptyJune 18th 2014, 8:25 pm

See, none of this would've been possible without me.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge    Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  EmptyJune 18th 2014, 8:26 pm

CollarJohn wrote:
i request LC vs Robbie V loser banished to turbo all-mighty Extreme Answers Wrestling account

How about our first match on Turbo where I got my first win in EAW?

:dave:
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge    Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  EmptyJune 18th 2014, 8:28 pm

Scott Diamond I wont a championship match at next year Pain for Pride PPV inside of a steel cage for the EAW World Heavyweight Championship where the only way to win is by pinfall or submission or escape of the catch do I get my match?
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge    Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  EmptyJune 18th 2014, 8:33 pm

StarrStan wrote:
Scott Diamond I wont a championship match at next year Pain for Pride PPV inside of a steel cage for the EAW World Heavyweight Championship where the only way to win is by pinfall or submission or escape of the catch do I get my match?
Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  Tumblr_lmu894rxom1qbar4bo1_500
I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge    Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  EmptyJune 18th 2014, 11:19 pm

was there a point to this orrrr??
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge    Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  EmptyJune 18th 2014, 11:23 pm

Dark Demon wrote:

I'm assuming it was posted to better fill people in with what has occurred in the storyline since this segment took place nearly a year ago; as well as to hype it up.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge    Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  EmptyJune 18th 2014, 11:32 pm

Now this whole thing makes sense
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge    Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  EmptyJune 18th 2014, 11:51 pm

Mikado Sekaiichi wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:

I'm assuming it was posted to better fill people in with what has occurred in the storyline since this segment took place nearly a year ago; as well as to hype it up.

So I assume this is being done for all the matches then?
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge    Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  EmptyJune 18th 2014, 11:56 pm

Well this is something that was established nearly a year ago while the other matches have history and others don't, but not as in something like this in which the match itself was essentially made with this segment. I have no idea if this will be done for other matches since I'm not the one who posted it, but if you feel there's things that happened a long time ago that's essential to any other matches that people should be adequately filled in on, then by all means.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge    Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  EmptyJune 19th 2014, 12:04 am

But everybody already knows that this match was made a year ago at the Draft
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge    Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  EmptyJune 19th 2014, 12:22 am

But some may not know or don't remember what actually happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge    Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  EmptyJune 19th 2014, 7:59 am

Fair enough then.

Good seg doe.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge    Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  EmptySeptember 11th 2014, 9:57 am

Memories, the downfall of our King Sad
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge    Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  EmptySeptember 11th 2014, 10:50 pm

:cryshow: :cryshow: :cryshow: :cryshow: :cryshow:
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge    Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 2:41 pm

God. wrote:
See, none of this would've been possible without me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge    Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE - The Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1