Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Congratulations are in order... SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Congratulations are in order... SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Congratulations are in order... Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Congratulations are in order... Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Congratulations are in order... Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Congratulations are in order... Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Congratulations are in order... Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Congratulations are in order... Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Congratulations are in order...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

Congratulations are in order... Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... EmptyFebruary 27th 2016, 11:21 pm

CONGRATULATIONS, TO THE NEW EAW CHAMPION... AND A GUY WHO HAS BROKEN SO MANY BARRIERS, SO MANY DOUBTS... VIC... VENDETTA!

Seriously, I cannot name a more deserving champion in recent memory. This is a guy that has always been held back if you will, perhaps by his own accord. But ever since making the jump to Showdown post-PFP8 last year has been NOTHING, NOTHINGGGGGG but impressive. Vic, you continue to take any opportunity thrown at you and run away with it. You are the epitome of what happens in EAW when you work hard enough, NEVER once complaining, and legit, getting yourself into a good spot and always improving.

I've said it in the past, Vic has been lowkey one of the top promoers in EAW the past 12 months, without getting recognition. Well, Vic, we haven't been oblivious to this. Congratulations man, soak it in, it has been nothing but ultimately deserving.

THE REAL LEADER OF HOUSE VENDETTA... THE EAW CHAMPION, VICTOR VENDETTA.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... EmptyFebruary 27th 2016, 11:22 pm

I could've sworn you died twice in that match, but ye Congrats
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... EmptyFebruary 27th 2016, 11:26 pm

VIC! Your first EAW title shot was FIVE years ago bro, and you finally fucking did it. You've been in EAW for so long and now it's all worth it. Take the ball and fucking run with it bro. This is your time.

Xav, what a fuckin career, it'll be three years this summer or fall, and you've left a mark already. Solidify it in the years to come, join the ranks of me jay demon imp hbb robbie starr etc, this is only the beginning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... EmptyFebruary 27th 2016, 11:27 pm

Deleted my one before it merged but anyway, congratulations to Xavier Williams on the title win and the HOF induction. DESERVED completely and nobody deserving moreso than you.

Congrats to Vic too, again, HUGELY deserved and something that's been on the cards for five years.

Congrats lads.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... EmptyFebruary 27th 2016, 11:31 pm

Congrats Vic and Xav!
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... EmptyFebruary 27th 2016, 11:33 pm

Congrats guys. Such top blokes, so well deserved.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... EmptyFebruary 27th 2016, 11:36 pm

congrats guys!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... EmptyFebruary 27th 2016, 11:37 pm

Congratulations, Uncle Vic!!!

And you too, Xaiver... Welcome to the Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
Vic Vendetta

Vic Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 12:00 am

I can't say this enough but thank you all. I really appreciate all the support and love that you all have given me no matter how many times I have gone ghost lol. And to Xavier you are a GOAT my friend congratulations are in order to you as well fam.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 12:34 am

Congrats Vic. It's felt like you've been on the brink of this for four or five years now, and you've finally done it. Couldn't be more deserving. Enjoy it, you've earned it.

For Xav, I still remember making your toxic ass tap out on Dynasty in 2013. You deserve it all man, congrats.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 12:41 am

I cannot say I've been here to experience the road you guys were on, but just hearing what people have said about both of you makes me that much happier for you guys. And, of course, this initially had two threads. Well deserved.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 1:18 am

Congrats to Xav and Vic! You guys have given us some good stories since I've been here. You both deserve to be up at the top.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 2:34 am

CONGRATS!!!
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 2:40 am

Congrats guys! Well deserved.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 2:48 am

Well done, may you have a good run with the title
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 2:51 am

Congrats Vic. Not everyone shoots straight, infact I think it's cooler we are even able to pull off things like this. You climbed the mountain.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 4:45 am

Congrats Vic, its been quite the journey I bet.
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 5:03 am

Just read RD after recovering to say kudos. Always wondered why you were never up there when I first came to EAW since you promoed like a champ. Now you are and you can embrace it as much as you want because you deserve it.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 5:45 am

Congrats on finally winning the big one, Vic! You deserve it! Congrats to Xav too! Well deserved on your part too, pal. I hope you both have great reigns.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 6:11 am

You have no idea how happy I am for you, Vic. Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 6:51 am

Congrats to Xav as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 7:16 am

To finally win the big one after so many years of consistent hard work is a cool moment. Congrats Vic. 

Also congrats to Big Match Xav :deadpool:
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 8:11 am

Congrats to both Vic and Xav. I have faced both men and they were both lots of fun to promo again and absolutely unbelievable promoers. Very well deserved.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 9:49 am

Congrats to Xav and Vic! Both well deserved and now Vic has the brass ring, run with it!
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 10:03 am

Congrats, bros!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations are in order...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next