Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Congratulations are in order... - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Congratulations are in order... - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Congratulations are in order... - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Congratulations are in order... - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Congratulations are in order... - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Congratulations are in order... - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Congratulations are in order... - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Congratulations are in order... - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Congratulations are in order...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

Congratulations are in order... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 1:55 pm

Congrats boys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 2:02 pm

Hell yeah lads! Well done!
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 2:14 pm

Big shout out to Xav also. His journey has been very fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Padrone Orthaeus

Padrone Orthaeus

Hailing From : Crete, Greece.

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 2:57 pm

Congratulations, Vic! About damn time.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 3:07 pm

After many years of consecutive doubt from afar, you managed to get the job done. Enjoy the moment, Victor :yes:
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 3:24 pm

It's good to see Vic has finally won the big one. Truly deserving of being the world champion and hopefully, Vic, you enjoy the ride as champion and take it all in!

Congratulations to Big Match Xav! Even though he took a beating, he still came out with the Hall of Fame Championship and now goes on TO THE HALL OF FAME! DOO-DOO-DOO-DOOOOOOOO!!!  :cena: Seriously though, congrats Xav!
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 7:25 pm

Congrats, Vic. I remember kicking your ass for the Young Lions Cup on a weekly basis back on NEO and now you're the EAW Champion. I hate to see Ken's reign end so soon when I was happy he won the title, but there wasn't a better person to be champion after him. :salute:
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 9:40 pm

Congrats to Vic! I've known you a long time and I thought I was the only one who thought you were underrated but it seems everybody thinks you were! You finally climbed the mountain, now just stay on top of it as long as you can!

Also congrats to Xav, your story in EAW was really fun to watch and a great competitor when I was here but then when i came back you are an even better competitor! Grats on the HOF induction also!

Both really great matches.
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 10:39 pm

Huge congrats to both Vic and Xav.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 29th 2016, 3:28 pm

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 29th 2016, 3:29 pm

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations are in order...   Congratulations are in order... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations are in order...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-