Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Congratulations to... SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Congratulations to... SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Congratulations to... Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Congratulations to... Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Congratulations to... Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Congratulations to... Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Congratulations to... Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Congratulations to... Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Congratulations to...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

Congratulations to... Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations to...   Congratulations to... EmptyJune 29th 2015, 12:15 am

Devan Dubian! :toast: 

This has been long deserved, friend. I couldn't be any happier for you. You congratulated me for King of Elite... so only right for me to return the favor. You have shocked and awed the entire EAW world. All your sacrifice finally paid off. One of EAW's GREATEST guys, personality wise and talent wise. I always KNEW you had this in you... congratulations on FINALLY making it to the mountain top. Now make sure you stay there for me, will ya?

ALL HAIL... THE PRINCE OF ELITE... THE ANSWERS WORLD CHAMPION.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to...   Congratulations to... EmptyJune 29th 2015, 12:19 am

Congrats Dub!
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to...   Congratulations to... EmptyJune 29th 2015, 12:21 am

Getting pinned at Pain for Pride has never felt any better. So happy for you. I'm glad I got to pass the torch/title to my protege on the grandest stage in an epic match. You've deserved this moment for four years, enjoy it.

The student has surpassed the master!
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to...   Congratulations to... EmptyJune 29th 2015, 12:23 am

Well done Dub, you honestly deserve this more than anything. You've come so far and worked so hard and you've got the reward at the end of it all. I've always believed in you pal, so here's to an awesome and lengthy reign!

:toast: :salute:
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to...   Congratulations to... EmptyJune 29th 2015, 12:25 am

Congrats Dub you made it!
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to...   Congratulations to... EmptyJune 29th 2015, 12:26 am

Congratz, brother. There's not a better person this could happen to. I'm happy for you. You've truly earned this. I know you've had a bad rap with your consistency and such, but you've finally redeemed yourself not just as a consistent e-fedder, but as one of the best ones we have around.

Here's to a lengthy title reign.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to...   Congratulations to... EmptyJune 29th 2015, 12:26 am

Way to go Dub, was pulling for you since the very beginning, and the match was no doubt epic.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to...   Congratulations to... EmptyJune 29th 2015, 12:27 am

I immensely congratulate you, Dub! You totally deserve this completely. After the long roads of struggle, after all the constant doubts, you have finally prevailed in one of the most awing and supreme ways ever.

Congratulations once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to...   Congratulations to... EmptyJune 29th 2015, 12:31 am

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to...   Congratulations to... EmptyJune 29th 2015, 12:37 am

Congratulations, Dub! Now come to our apartment for a little..... victory dinner Wink . Oh, Demon can drop by too, this is his favorite..... Ari and I will prepare some of this to you both. WE'LL HAVE SOME PARTY TONIGHT!!!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to...   Congratulations to... EmptyJune 29th 2015, 12:48 am

Congratulations again, Dub! May you reign strong.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to...   Congratulations to... EmptyJune 29th 2015, 12:59 am

BEST FRIEND!! SIR DUBBY!! 
YOU, ME, ZACH, MATTIE, BRIAN, KING KENNETH AND TY-TY PARKER--TO THE PUB FOR SHOTS!!!
ITS TIME TO PARTY, CHAMP!! 

Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to...   Congratulations to... EmptyJune 29th 2015, 4:29 am

Well fucking deserved. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to...   Congratulations to... EmptyJune 29th 2015, 5:07 am

I really want to thank every single person who has congratulated me here, I want to say it is an absolutely amazing feeling. I have waited 5 years (on and off granted) for this world title and I am finally able to call myself a world champion for the first time. There are many, many people to thank so I won't go through them all but the most notable names are Demon, Ken, Brian, Starr, Tyler with legends like HBB, Jay, Imp, DDD (GOAT Circle ... wow) also there for me a lot of times.. and so many other names (you're in my heart). It's just great guys, the reaction was amazing. Thank you. Thank you.

Last edited by Devan Dubian on June 29th 2015, 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to...   Congratulations to... EmptyJune 29th 2015, 6:28 am

Just read the show and I gotta say Dub, well done. It is a reign overdue for you and you are going to reign supreme. It grew a smile on my face when you got that chance to be champion and now you set yourself a legacy tha is bound to be excellent.Kudos to Dub! You EARNED IT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to...   Congratulations to... EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:06 am

Congratulations Dub. You earned it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to...   Congratulations to... EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:28 am

Just seeing everybody's reaction made it clear that you deserved the win! It seems like you've had a long climb at the mountain, but now you are at the top (so enjoy the view)! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Kevin Devastation

Hailing From : Charlotte, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to...   Congratulations to... EmptyJune 29th 2015, 8:29 am

I honestly thought that my HOF induction was the most overdue action coming into this show. But now, selflessly and honestly Dub, I can say that you getting that title win in the main event of the biggest Pain For Pride to date replaces that ten fold. Way back when you started, I disliked you and I do not remember why, but to this day I honestly say you have proven to me, and all those who ever looked at you and scoffed at your name from one time to another, that you deserve this moment, you have deserved this moment, you deserve the praise and the respect. And most importantly my friend, you deserve everything that you accomplish, you prove that even in a competitive and hate fueled world, and thats what EAWs world normally is at PFP, that the best man, both in promos and attitude, walked away with the win. Gratzi to you my friend, enjoy it all, you earned it.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to...   Congratulations to... EmptyJune 29th 2015, 8:37 am

With that small speech KD, I am honored. It means a lot for you to say that and for all the others who have congratulated me since my last post, thank you! It honestly does mean a lot to me so many people cared.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to...   Congratulations to... EmptyJune 29th 2015, 8:51 am

You know, if I'm proud of anything? Of being one of the few to be inducted into the HOF as a World Champion, being inducted into the HOF in general and being one of the few to defend and retain a World title at PFP? I'm more proud of this and proud to be side by side with you as a World Champion. Congratulations, Dubby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to...   Congratulations to... EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:49 am

So, so, SO Happy that Dub won the title. Words can't describe this for me, I've never been more happier that somebody has won a world title here, regardless of whether it's at PFP or not, than him. Nobody in EAW history has deserved this more than him, I was all ready to give him the title in 2011 and the fact he's had to wait four more years for it, despite easily being one of the best promoers in EAW in every single one of his runs is absolutely mind-blowing. Deserved 100% his title, active for a year (shock for you) and been one of the best promoers since I came back. 

Congrats my gay amigo, no doubt you'll go down as one of the best champions of all time if you remain consistent, easily one of the best PFP moments ever.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to...   Congratulations to... EmptyJune 29th 2015, 4:55 pm

Congrats, Dub. You've truly came a long way from when we first crossed paths. 
You deserve it cuz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to...   Congratulations to... EmptyJune 29th 2015, 8:23 pm

Congrats on a major victory. Shows hard work pays off. 

And Hope you have a long long long run here now that you've become ELITE STATUS.  
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to...   Congratulations to... EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:18 pm

Thank you Demon, was expecting that long paragraph haha. It means a lot man, we've come a long same; same with TRE! With that said, Alexander and all the new people welcoming me is also great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to...   Congratulations to... Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1