Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

DCW Season 2 Promoz SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

DCW Season 2 Promoz SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
DCW Season 2 Promoz Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
DCW Season 2 Promoz Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
DCW Season 2 Promoz Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
DCW Season 2 Promoz Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
DCW Season 2 Promoz Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
DCW Season 2 Promoz Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

DCW Season 2 Promoz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

DCW Season 2 Promoz Empty
PostSubject: DCW Season 2 Promoz   DCW Season 2 Promoz EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 8:34 pm

promo below for your dcw matches. :whew:
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: DCW Season 2 Promoz   DCW Season 2 Promoz EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 8:50 pm

DCW Season 2 Promo 1

I want my fucking DCW World Title back you stupid fuckers. Book me right or I will fucking quit your fed and then hack your asses. I will spend all your bank accounts on Brazzers you ignorant sons of bitches. Who the fuck writes this shit?
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: DCW Season 2 Promoz   DCW Season 2 Promoz EmptyFebruary 1st 2016, 1:46 am

DCW World Championship Match Promo #1

I'm gonna win the World Title because the other two haven't worked as hard as I have. I should've been Champ all along and if I don't win, I don't know if I'll be able to live with myself or not.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: DCW Season 2 Promoz   DCW Season 2 Promoz EmptyFebruary 1st 2016, 1:53 am

A crown on my head, and now a world title coming around my waist? It looks like it's good to the be the king. DCW, prep the wine and prepare the bitches...Diemos is going to rule the entirety of your world.
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: DCW Season 2 Promoz   DCW Season 2 Promoz EmptyFebruary 1st 2016, 2:00 am

Eclipse Diemos wrote:

A crown on my head, and now a world title coming around my waist? It looks like it's good to the be the king. DCW, prep the wine and prepare the bitches...Diemos is going to rule the entirety of your world.
DCW World Championship Match Promo #2

You're no King of mine. Sit back down and let the real men hold the REAL gold. Not that fake crown you play pretend King with.
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: DCW Season 2 Promoz   DCW Season 2 Promoz EmptyFebruary 1st 2016, 2:03 am

DCW Season 2 Hype Promo

Why the fuck am I not booked on DCW yet, fuckin' wetbacks like Landerson can get an invitation to the DCW arena but not me? What is this garbage? This is an injustice! An injustice than I plan on correcting! I WILL find my way into the DCW roster....just you watch.
Back to top Go down
El Landerson

El Landerson

Hailing From : Los Angeles California

PostSubject: Re: DCW Season 2 Promoz   DCW Season 2 Promoz EmptyFebruary 1st 2016, 3:47 am

KimboLiveMatters why should I go for the Eaw Vixen's Champion in you could've had Cloud Matusta for Eris Champion instead of me cause I'm not an Vixen I'm your Extremist Superstar so which me for someone else
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: DCW Season 2 Promoz   DCW Season 2 Promoz EmptyFebruary 1st 2016, 9:01 pm

*opens door*

DCW sound studio?  Shit, how did I get here?  23 skiddo!"

*slams door shut*

*vacates premises*
Back to top Go down
El Landerson

El Landerson

PostSubject: Re: DCW Season 2 Promoz   DCW Season 2 Promoz EmptyFebruary 5th 2016, 6:05 am

[Camera Scene opens when El Landerson is walking in the hallway while Max a Million stops him]

Max: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome back to Eaw El Landerson.

(Crowd Cheers for Landerson)

El Landerson: Como va?

Million: last year on your Christmas break you had a fantastic Christmas Eve in now this Monday on DCW Season Premiere you will face Eris Lecava for her Eaw Vixen's Champion until Showdown's Reasonable Doubt PPV this month So any thoughts Landerson ?

Landerson: Well you see Max, the reason that i had to take a break from Eaw was because it was Christmas last year in now it's an new Season of Eaw in then they finally added me on DCW Season Premiere for Eris LeCava Vixens Championship on DCW in three days in after I beat her this week then I'll get to switch it to something else instead of the Vixens Champion cause my DCW faction is going to decide which Eaw Championship should i design either the DCW lightweight Champion because last Sunday on King of Elite I seen Eris LeCava retain her Vixens Champion agianst the Birthday girl Maddie at King of Elite but don't worry Maddie cause I'm getting that Vixens Champion away from Eris LeCava this week on the Season premiere of DCW in then you will see me become your New Eaw Vixens Champion on DCW this Monday.

Max: Landerson can you even defeat Eris LeCava this week on DCW.

Landerson: if it depends on hows the match gonna be cause once i Return to the ring on DCW then I'll be Crowned your new DCW lightweight Champion on DCW this Monday when I beat Eris Lecava in three days of the Season premiere on DCW this week whenever they booked me on Showdown's Reasonable Doubt PPV this month right after my match with Eris Lecava on DCW this Monday.

(Landerson leaves when Max a Million Continues talking)

Max: there you have it ladies and gentlemen because in three days on the Season Premiere of DCW when the Return of El landerson challenges Eris Lecava this week for her Vixens Championship on DCW this Monday.

Million: So we hope that Landerson can win his first match on DCW in change it to the DCW lightweight Champion after his match with Eris Lecava this week of the Season Premiere on DCW until Reasonable Doubt PPV this month.

[Camera Scene fades when El landerson goes back to his Locker Room before his match even begins this Monday]
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

PostSubject: Re: DCW Season 2 Promoz   DCW Season 2 Promoz EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 1:47 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

PostSubject: Re: DCW Season 2 Promoz   DCW Season 2 Promoz EmptyMay 17th 2016, 12:50 pm

Bump for Welfare in the Bank
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: DCW Season 2 Promoz   DCW Season 2 Promoz EmptyMay 17th 2016, 1:10 pm

DCW Promoz #1

[Typical Zack Crash intro that you all are probably sick of by now.  Seriously?!  Who does this tool think he's fooling by having "descriptions" in his promo.  He never did it before and others do it WAY better than him, but I digress.]

Voice:  Hey I'm a useless character Zack uses to try and be clever in this promos.

Zack Crash:  Omerta is great!  Everyone else sucks.

[Blackout]
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: DCW Season 2 Promoz   DCW Season 2 Promoz EmptyMay 17th 2016, 1:50 pm

DCW Promo

The Nas: Aight let's get it. It's time to get this money my peoples. Y'all already know we bout to rack up the stacks big time! I mean this is ya boi we talkin bout. Its fuckin time to get this paper bro! I'm just gonna ask the dozens and dozens of fans and my manz and my femanz in the welfare in the bank match, What's Poppin Tho?
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: DCW Season 2 Promoz   DCW Season 2 Promoz EmptyMay 17th 2016, 1:56 pm

Why am I not on this card?

Trump for prez
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: DCW Season 2 Promoz   DCW Season 2 Promoz EmptyMay 17th 2016, 4:47 pm

Hey Kimbo, let me kill that faggot, Stryker. PLZ. :whew:

For Mexico and for Trump.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: DCW Season 2 Promoz   DCW Season 2 Promoz EmptyMay 17th 2016, 5:29 pm

I'm gonna win lel
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: DCW Season 2 Promoz   DCW Season 2 Promoz EmptyMay 18th 2016, 12:42 am

*walks into the room*

Wait...what match I'm in? Aw fuck it, I'm gonna win anyway! EBT in the bank BABBBYYYYYY!!!
Back to top Go down
Max Stryker

Max Stryker

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: DCW Season 2 Promoz   DCW Season 2 Promoz EmptyMay 18th 2016, 2:15 pm

*Turns up in a car with an oversized map*

MS: Is this the place? I'm looking for DCW? I've got a match up against a Mr. Samurai?

... Hello?

... Aww fuck it

*drives off*
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: DCW Season 2 Promoz   DCW Season 2 Promoz EmptyMay 18th 2016, 2:19 pm

Turns on a camera

Azumi Wins LOL.

Camera Turns off
Back to top Go down
El Landerson

El Landerson

PostSubject: Re: DCW Season 2 Promoz   DCW Season 2 Promoz EmptyMay 18th 2016, 3:16 pm

The Piff and Landerson Experience is going to win those DCW tag team Champions
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: DCW Season 2 Promoz   DCW Season 2 Promoz EmptyMay 18th 2016, 3:29 pm

Pause, there's not actual money in the birefcase...FOH
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: DCW Season 2 Promoz   DCW Season 2 Promoz EmptyMay 18th 2016, 5:10 pm

Nas Da God wrote:
Pause, there's not actual money in the birefcase...FOH

But there's this EBT card with 500 dollars worth of food stamps. BRUH. That can hold me down for a month or two! Cloudy's about to get paid!
Back to top Go down
El Landerson

El Landerson

PostSubject: Re: DCW Season 2 Promoz   DCW Season 2 Promoz EmptyMay 19th 2016, 2:26 am

[The Scene opens when Landerson and Piff Fumador is talking to each other while Doug Douglas stops them]

Doug: Excuse me landerson, but may I get a few moments of your time before your match next Wednesday.

E. Landerson: Como va

Douglas: last month on Grand Rampage you lost your match against Y2impact and then now you will face The Mercanaries  and the Formation next week in your Ladder match when you team up with Piff Fumador on Welfare n the Bank So any thoughts landerson ?

E. Landerson: Well you see Doug, the reason that I lost my match last month is because they rather have Y2impact to win instead of me but that's okay though cause when we beat all five of our Opponents next Wednesday when you're looking at your next DCW tag team Champions in our Ladder match at Welfare in the Bank PPV.

Doug: landerson can you even defeat Drake n Jones next week.

E. Landerson: that depends on hows the match gonna be cause once we beat all five of our Opponents at Welfare in the Bank then you'll be seeing your new DCW tag team Champions at Welfare in the Bank PPV right after me and Piff become your new DCW tag team Champions next Wednesday on Welfare in the Bank.

(Landerson leaves when Doug Douglas Continues talking)

Doug: there you have it folks cause in a few days on Welfare in the Bank El Landerson will be in action when he teams up with the New Breed Champion Piff Fumador next week when he challenges the Formation and Drake n Jones in his Ladder match for the DCW tag team titles at Welfare in the Bank PPV next Wednesday.

Douglas: So we hope that Landerson can win his match whenever he defeats all of his Opponents next week at Welfare in the Bank until he become our new DCW tag team Champions next week on Welfare in the Bank PPV.

[Camera Scene fades when Landerson is heading straight towards the DCW ring before his match even begins next Wednesday]
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: DCW Season 2 Promoz   DCW Season 2 Promoz EmptyMay 19th 2016, 9:42 am

All of you are gonna lose
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: DCW Season 2 Promoz   DCW Season 2 Promoz EmptyMay 19th 2016, 12:09 pm

I cri evrytime  Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DCW Season 2 Promoz   DCW Season 2 Promoz Empty

Back to top Go down

DCW Season 2 Promoz

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next