Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Football (NFL) in Los Angeles - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Football (NFL) in Los Angeles - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Football (NFL) in Los Angeles - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Football (NFL) in Los Angeles - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Football (NFL) in Los Angeles - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Football (NFL) in Los Angeles - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Football (NFL) in Los Angeles - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Football (NFL) in Los Angeles - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Football (NFL) in Los Angeles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

Football (NFL) in Los Angeles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 9:07 pm

IF they decide to go through with the move, of course.
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 6:49 am

Lioncross wrote:
When LA lost the Raiders to Oakland (!) and the Rams to St. Louis (!!) in 1995, what was the difference between then and now to the point where the LA area is suddenly ready for two teams again?

The Lakers are bad now?
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 7:10 am

ReddReaper wrote:
Gotta give props to St. Louis' owner tho.. Nice move bud. You'll be very rich.

OK, the previous conversation between you and Jake was one of the dumbest I've seen regarding the NFL, so let's clear some things up.

1. Jimmy Haslam is literally a criminal, and has never done anything for the benefit of the Browns. Between firing Chud after one season, giving Mike Holmgren a position he had never performed before, and getting rid of Ray Farmer who was actually somewhat competent before everyone on the Browns decided to stop giving a shit this season, he has shown that he is the biggest problem in that organisation, so him selling it would be the best thing for the Browns.

2. Hue Jackson was probably the best coaching candidate going around. McDaniel already failed, Lovie already failed twice, Chip would have demanded too much control, and Gase proved in SB48 that he was too frigid in his way to be adaptable enough to be a head coach. You literally got the best option available.

3. Cleveland has a strong, passionate fanbase which has persevered DESPITE their constant failings. Imagine what will happen if they actually become good again? They have been awful since they came back into the league. Why should you factor in performance at all when talking about the Browns and their value as a franchise? This isn't the fucking 50's.

4. Kroenke did not make a good move moving from a baseball city to a basketball city. There is a reason why he moved out, and while a big reason is because he thought he could profit better in LA (which is why he moved the team to St Louis in the first place), he's probably moving them back since he's basically bought all sports in Colorado sans the Broncos, and probably wants to be closer to those projects of his. Kroenke is really just a fool with more money than sense, and has spent millions of dollars in relocation costs to achieve a purely lateral move which stands to gain him nothing. He's almost as bad as Haslam is.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 10:27 am

showster26 wrote:
Jason Cage wrote:
In other news, Chargers are looking more into the move to LA now. Not sure how this is gonna work. Haven't looked too much more into it, so that's all I know right now.

well the rams are going to play in a temp facility untill the new stadium is finished with construction, so I imagine that the Chargers would probably do the same.
The rams will be playing in the Coliseum (USC's home stadium).
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 10:34 am

I think it's a pretty pointless venture for the NFL to try and put 2 teams in a City that had 2 teams before and eventually both left.

I'm personally gutted for all St. Louis fans. After Katrina, many speculated the Saints would be leaving for New Orleans for San Antonio or elsewhere and I can relate to the speculation that they had to endure. In the end, the product on the field was average and the City/Fanbase didn't cave to the franchise/NFL's wishes.

I'm happy for the LA Rams fans who worked hard and pushed to get a team back to the city, I just hope they support them.

I hope the Chargers and Raiders stay put, thought we still may not know for a couple of years if either one decides to make the jump with the Rams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Football (NFL) in Los Angeles

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2