Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!    IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2016, 3:58 pm

You'd think that a thread announcing things about Battleground and the Vixens Division would be incredibly boring, but thank you to Steele and TLA for spicing things up
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!    IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2016, 4:05 pm

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
TLA wrote:
Also why the fuck is Steele "stepping in" like he has any say in the Vixen's booking?  :why:
In fairness he is helping me due to size of the division at this time with various stuff.

ANd Haruna...What is going on? DDD and I assumed that you were on hiatus already. We need to know definitively if you're going to take a break and when.

We can't plan your time off for you, that's something you gotta handle.

eeh? at least please let me know that you are not agreeing with my plans... I am actually waiting for the PM reply from you about the confirmation until now. But I didn't get any information about my break time.
The week after Christmas was extremely hectic for me so I didn't respond to PMs. It would have been prudent to send a PM again just reminding me. This isn't about agreeing or disagreeing though. Either you want to take the hiatus or not. It's completely up to you when and if how long you step aside.

Sent you a PM, perhaps it should be wise if we talk about it in PM instead.
Haruna, shut the fuck up and go away. If you're going to go on hiatus then go if not then stay. Either way shut the hell up
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!    IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2016, 4:15 pm

Ryan Savage wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
TLA wrote:
Also why the fuck is Steele "stepping in" like he has any say in the Vixen's booking?  :why:
In fairness he is helping me due to size of the division at this time with various stuff.

ANd Haruna...What is going on? DDD and I assumed that you were on hiatus already. We need to know definitively if you're going to take a break and when.

eeh? at least please let me know that you are not agreeing with my plans... I am actually waiting for the PM reply from you about the confirmation until now. But I didn't get any information about my break time.
The week after Christmas was extremely hectic for me so I didn't respond to PMs. It would have been prudent to send a PM again just reminding me. This isn't about agreeing or disagreeing though. Either you want to take the hiatus or not. It's completely up to you when and if how long you step aside.

Haruna, shut the fuck up and go away. If you're going to go on hiatus then go if not then stay. Either way shut the hell up
:snap:
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!    IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2016, 5:10 pm

This is thread of the year.
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!    IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2016, 5:24 pm

I'm not arguing any further, TLA. I'm here to stay whether anyone likes it or not. I've been trying to prove myself and I will continue to do so. No quitting, no XMW. I'm staying. I'm going to continue my promos and my writing like I have been.

As for Haruna, she has a good reason why she doesn't want to leave yet, so telling her to gtfo is just uncalled for.

To end this, I would like to thank those who have given me the chance to write for them. I know I've had a couple matches out of the 20+ I've probably written since I've been back that have been handed in short or I've had to cancel last minute. Its my responsibility since I took it on and I apologize for that. But besides the couple, I've had everything else on time. I thank DDD and Carlos for this opportunity and I can't wait to show everyone what's going on for Vixens.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!    IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2016, 5:38 pm

Drastik wrote:
You'd think that a thread announcing things about Battleground and the Vixens Division would be incredibly boring, but thank you to Steele and TLA for spicing things up

Thanks holmes. I was hoping it would be more entertaining than Steele's writing. Just like Carlos I set the bar incredibly low for myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!    IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2016, 5:42 pm

Need to work on writing 'em entrances, TLA.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!    IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2016, 5:46 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Need to work on writing 'em entrances, TLA.

That's all you need tbh.

@Steele I've also never been late on a match in any fed I've been in. Ever.

/thread
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!    IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2016, 6:36 pm

Ryan Savage wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
TLA wrote:

^ Look at this bitch talking as if he isn't a loud ass cunt. You make Haruna look like a saint.  :ha:
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!    IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2016, 6:45 pm

Even a Battleground notice thread turns into a shitstorm. God fucking bless.

:mjpls: :wow: :goat:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!    IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2016, 7:06 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!    IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2016, 8:43 pm

Aren't...aren't pussies already between legs?
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!    IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2016, 9:01 pm

TLA wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
TLA wrote:

In fairness that's not fair at all. You should give writing opportunities to people who actually deserve them. That includes about every backup writer other than the guy you handed this to.

I'm not sure you realize how badly you are fucking us over by doing this. The actual amount of opportunities here in EAW to have a creative role in writing is nearly non-existent. The rest of us are actively working and have been for quite some time for a chance like the one you just handed to this guy who I should remind you had rage quit and walked out while the rest of us were writing and trying to prove ourselves for months or even years in some cases. 

Now the next time a writing opportunity comes along people are going to recommend Steele because of this. Because of his "experience" advantage over the rest of us. When in reality he hasn't done shit compared to what we have all he got is what you could have given to anyone and they probably would do a better job with it.

So in fairness and this goes to all the writers and board members here. Please think about how your actions affect other people before you start handing shit out to the first guy you see.
I did ask in the main chat if someone wanted to help me with the division he was recommended by several in attendance and seemed pretty damn eager. If other people want to help, by all means I could use the assistance. He was just a person who was eager to help.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!    IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2016, 9:21 pm

Carlos Rosso wrote:
TLA wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
TLA wrote:

In fairness that's not fair at all. You should give writing opportunities to people who actually deserve them. That includes about every backup writer other than the guy you handed this to.

I'm not sure you realize how badly you are fucking us over by doing this. The actual amount of opportunities here in EAW to have a creative role in writing is nearly non-existent. The rest of us are actively working and have been for quite some time for a chance like the one you just handed to this guy who I should remind you had rage quit and walked out while the rest of us were writing and trying to prove ourselves for months or even years in some cases. 

Now the next time a writing opportunity comes along people are going to recommend Steele because of this. Because of his "experience" advantage over the rest of us. When in reality he hasn't done shit compared to what we have all he got is what you could have given to anyone and they probably would do a better job with it.

So in fairness and this goes to all the writers and board members here. Please think about how your actions affect other people before you start handing shit out to the first guy you see.
I did ask in the main chat if someone wanted to help me with the division he was recommended by several in attendance and seemed pretty damn eager. If other people want to help, by all means I could use the assistance. He was just a person who was eager to help.

That's not at all what Steele said earlier but this makes much more sense. The idea of him asking for and receiving this shit makes none.

I'm willing to help out also cuz I don't want to see Steele drag the Vixens division down like I'm sure he will if that's the best person you can get.
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!    IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2016, 9:24 pm

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Beef
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!    IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2016, 9:38 pm

I, for one, think that the vixens division is better off being brought down
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!    IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2016, 9:45 pm

TLA wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
TLA wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
TLA wrote:

That's not at all what Steele said earlier but this makes much more sense. The idea of him asking for and receiving this shit makes none.

I'm willing to help out also cuz I don't want to see Steele drag the Vixens division down like I'm sure he will if that's the best person you can get.
The thing that gets me is that you keep stating I'm gonna bring down the Vixens division because I'm helping writing when you're the one constantly talking shit and dragging shit on instead of just asking to help and letting it go. If you read what Carlos said, he said that several people in the chat recommended me. Which means several people sought fit for me to help write the Vixens. We got some nice shit coming for Vixens and it's just begun.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!    IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2016, 9:50 pm

Drastik wrote:

Agreed. Let's have a few more of them win male titles - several of them are good enough to do so.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!    IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2016, 9:50 pm

Jason Cage wrote:
TLA wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
TLA wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
TLA wrote:

The thing that gets me is that you keep stating I'm gonna bring down the Vixens division because I'm helping writing when you're the one constantly talking shit and dragging shit on instead of just asking to help and letting it go. If you read what Carlos said, he said that several people in the chat recommended me. Which means several people sought fit for me to help write the Vixens. We got some nice shit coming for Vixens and it's just begun.

And those people are clearly dumb as fuck unless they were being sarcastic which is what I assume they were. This is what I assume went down. 

Carlos: Yo I need help man who wants to help me brah?

Steele: OOOH MEE MEE!!

Carlos: eh anyone else?

Steele: CARLOS MEEE PICK MEE! I WANT TO GET MY GENERIC IDEAS INTO THE VIXENS MATCHES!

Carlos: Eeew nobody else?

Charles: Lmao ye pick Steele I'm sure that will be amazing. Smile

Steele: See he recommended me! I'm counting that as several people!

Carlos: I guess I have no choice...
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!    IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2016, 10:24 pm

Lioncross wrote:
Drastik wrote:

Agreed. Let's have a few more of them win male titles - several of them are good enough to do so.
Mark my words; the moment I become EAW Chairman is the day that the Vixens Division is dissolved and women are relegated to either being valets or signing up as male characters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!    IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2016, 11:00 pm

Drastik wrote:
Lioncross wrote:
Drastik wrote:

Mark my words; the moment I become EAW Chairman is the day that the Vixens Division is dissolved and women are relegated to either being valets or signing up as male characters
thats not sexist or anything. 🐒
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!    IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND NOTE!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2