Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? Empty
PostSubject: Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why?   Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? EmptyOctober 14th 2015, 8:17 am

Title.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why?   Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? EmptyOctober 14th 2015, 2:36 pm

My science teacher in 8th grade hated my guts.. I never understood why tho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why?   Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? EmptyOctober 14th 2015, 3:17 pm

My teacher in Math this year hates me, I think because I ask to leave the class room alot
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why?   Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? EmptyOctober 14th 2015, 3:18 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why?   Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? EmptyOctober 14th 2015, 3:42 pm

yes. now i go to online school and i hate myself.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why?   Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? EmptyOctober 14th 2015, 3:56 pm

I think no teachers ever hated me throughout elementary and high school, except for my principal. He would just call me "Mr. Menace" every time he spots me because I tend to have conversations with the staff next to him (secretary, security guy, receptionist), while they are supposed to be doing their individual work.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why?   Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? EmptyOctober 14th 2015, 4:00 pm

My sophomore year, for my PE class, three of my friends and I (two of whom were also on the cheer team with me) took weight training for a semester. The coach was an asshole and seemed to just hate the idea of having girls in the class. That, and since it was a zero period, I ditched that class a looooot and he probably resented me more than my friends because I missed tons of class and still managed to get a B. Suffice it to say, he didn't just hate me; we hated each other.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why?   Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? EmptyOctober 14th 2015, 4:07 pm

my teacher hates me because..... guess what? I'm smarter than her.

it was on my college when I took a Travel Document Fundamental class, She was once told me to memorize the three letters city code plus the airport. I got 98 without even paying attention on her class. and you know, She often asked me to make a lecture presentation because she didn't know how to use powerpoint. It's actually I hate this teacher but I think she hates me back because she knew I feel like "uggh, why this teacher is so stupid?!"
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why?   Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? EmptyOctober 14th 2015, 4:17 pm

A professor asking a student to do their work for them in making presentations stuns me.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

Hailing From : Virgina Beach, Va (Originally from Brooklyn, New York)

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why?   Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? EmptyOctober 14th 2015, 4:18 pm

no they don't
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why?   Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? EmptyOctober 14th 2015, 4:21 pm

I think my 2nd grade teacher hated me. I got injured in gym class one day and my teacher didn't do shit about it despite me saying I was in pain, so when I went home my dad saw I was hurt and the next day he went to the school and flipped out on her for ignoring my injury. For the rest of the year she'd make snide comments about how I told on her and I could tell she resented me for it.
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

Hailing From : Around the Corner

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why?   Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? EmptyOctober 14th 2015, 4:32 pm

I've had quite a few

My first grade teacher made it her mission to discipline me for the smallest of reasons, all because at that time I was one of the smartest kids in the class. At that point, I already knew basic multiplication (which didn't come to us until 3rd grade) and division, and I had all these academic accolades, but I was a loud kid and I liked to talk a lot.

My fourth grade teacher didn't like athletes either, so she made me go through extra hoops in class, such as extra assignments and duties that she knew I couldn't do well in. 

My ninth grade science teacher didn't particularly like me, either. I never really knew why, but I was assigned the same shit, but in the hardest difficulty (he had assignments ranging from 1 to 5 difficulty).

The most recent teacher that hated me was my Ancient Roman History/American History teacher. Again, it's the whole 'I hate athletes' thing with teachers, and he deliberately docked marks from my friend and I, because 'he was expecting more', despite we made the exact same quality of work as our classmates. Thank god for a new history teacher.

Other than those few, I was good with my teachers. They loved my participation in class, which boosted my mark a lot. Same thing goes right now in my classes this semester.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why?   Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? EmptyOctober 14th 2015, 7:39 pm

I'm pretty sure my Grade 6 teacher had it in for all the guys in my class. She'd intentionally deny us of stuff and favour the girls. I ended up getting really upset about it and complained to the vice principal and to our luck, she ended up moving to a different state mid year and we got this super cool dude for the second half of the year who was the coolest and nicest guy to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why?   Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? EmptyOctober 14th 2015, 7:41 pm

My 7th grade History teacher hated me because I gave her shit about the way she talked to me. Told me to button my shirt up and lose the attitude.

I did neither, and I failed that bitches class just like everyone else did. Old fat bitch.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why?   Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? EmptyOctober 14th 2015, 7:44 pm

I made my gym teacher retire my freshman year and his first year as a gym teacher.  Before that he was a max security prison guard.  I feel pretty accomplished in cracking that man without trying, and I'm sure he hated me.  The last day of school I walked up to him after a tumultuous year of me flipping out once in his class and my dad threatening to shoot him if something happened to me  under his lax watch and asked him if I'd have him as a teacher next year.  His response was "Oh helllll no!" and he never came back.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why?   Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? EmptyOctober 15th 2015, 8:29 pm

None of them hated me but some of them were harder on me to motivate me because they liked me so much. I'm kind of thankful towards them for motivating me and what not.
Back to top Go down
Selena Lopez

Selena Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why?   Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? EmptyOctober 15th 2015, 8:36 pm

There was this substitute teacher I had in Science back in tenth grade that hated me, cause I came back to school after getting really sick and was still feeling sick and she hated me cause I took too long in the bathroom. She would make comments about it.
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why?   Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? EmptyOctober 15th 2015, 8:55 pm

Selena Lopez wrote:
she hated me cause I took too long in the bathroom. She would make comments about it.
Haha that's hilarious, she grilling you on how long it took for you to have a shit
:book:
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why?   Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? EmptyOctober 15th 2015, 9:00 pm

Yes, because I brought in Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why?   Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? EmptyOctober 15th 2015, 9:09 pm

Not really.

I was pretty good in school. I got on with my work and didn't really cause any trouble.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why?   Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? EmptyOctober 15th 2015, 10:07 pm

In no way at all was I a student who did all his work but teachers loved me cuz I was chill. Didnt cause problems cept for that 1 time in 7th grade but thats another story :lupe:
Back to top Go down
Selena Lopez

Selena Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why?   Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? EmptyOctober 15th 2015, 10:39 pm

Piff Fumador wrote:
Selena Lopez wrote:
she hated me cause I took too long in the bathroom. She would make comments about it.
Haha that's hilarious, she grilling you on how long it took for you to have a shit
:book:
I know it was bullshit man. :punk:
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why?   Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 2:07 am

I don't think any teachers flat out hated me, but many would get frustrated with my total disinterest in their class while still being able to succeed on tests
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why?   Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? EmptyMarch 26th 2016, 1:34 am

My college English teacher last sem hated me because she knew I was dyslexic (basicully a person can't read or write all that well and yet I efed...) and I would come into class with 3 paged eassies. She always thought I was plagiarizing my work. So everytime I'd write an eassy, she'd ask me if I plagiarized it. On the last day of class she made me write an eassy infront of her and at the end she ripped the paper away and said "Well I finally have something I know you wrote" and walked away. Happily, shes getting fired soon. 

And i need to say is: Karma is bitch, huh. ;3
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why?   Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? EmptyMarch 26th 2016, 9:50 am

The more befitting question is; Did any of my teachers ever like me?

Doubt it tbh. Similar to the way I carry myself around the chat and forums here, I'm an energetic, 24/7 ready-to-go individual irl. Ironically, I've picked that trait up in school when I'd tease the living shit out of my teachers and classmates alike. I'd shout random shit when the tut's got his or her back to us, shoot balled up pieces of paper at the tracher's pet in front me; and I rarely get caught for doing such as well, which might've fueled me to continue on that path even further. 

That is until I slightly matured in college and decided to take it easy on that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why?   Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did any of your teacher's at school ever hate you? Why?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1