Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What do you hate/like about your job? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What do you hate/like about your job? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What do you hate/like about your job? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What do you hate/like about your job? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What do you hate/like about your job? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What do you hate/like about your job? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What do you hate/like about your job? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What do you hate/like about your job? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What do you hate/like about your job?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

What do you hate/like about your job? Empty
PostSubject: What do you hate/like about your job?   What do you hate/like about your job? EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 9:02 am

For one, where do you work?

What do you like about this job?

What do you hate about this job?

What's your legit dream job?

Please tell us.
:hmm: :lupe:
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: What do you hate/like about your job?   What do you hate/like about your job? EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 9:14 am

I work at a media production factory, I make DVD and Video Game cases. 

It's not a factory like you would think, though, it's very clean, a lot of robots that do most of the work. Almost like working in a lab. I've only been there for a little over two weeks, but it's the 2nd best (and highest paying) job I've ever had. 

I hate that I have to walk there, it's an hour walk from my house and right now it's pretty cold out. The actual job itself though? Nothing bad about it.

My dreamjob? Rockstar. Always wanted to be a rock star like The Black Veil Brides with the outfits and what not. Fuckin love that shit.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What do you hate/like about your job?   What do you hate/like about your job? EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 9:17 am

I work as a mobile car detailer with my father

I basically wash cars and wax them

I like that I get to spend time with my dad (because he's my dad)

I don't like that it's extremely tiring work, it's kind of hard to do
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: What do you hate/like about your job?   What do you hate/like about your job? EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 9:26 am

I am working as a sales administrator in a four-star hotel.

I like this job because this is my job that I really capable of.

What I hate from my job is sitting in front of the computer all day long. plus I work in extra pressure, especially when peak season.

I have a dream that I want to have my own boutique/clothing store. I am currently having an online shop for custom-made t-shirt and jacket. So, it's safe to say that I almost make my dream job come true. just pulling more effort and voila! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: What do you hate/like about your job?   What do you hate/like about your job? EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 9:34 am

It's just a basic summer job except I work in making solar cars for a race

I like that I am getting experience in engineering, both mechanical and electrical, the Pay isn't bad also

I hate that once were done we have to go out in hot as hell weather in Texas to race them, also hate the fact that sometimes shit happens and it'll just break down. 

My dream job though is being an actor
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: What do you hate/like about your job?   What do you hate/like about your job? EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 9:41 am

I currently work as a music teacher teaching kids bass guitar and drums as I convert teenagers everywhere from classical musicians to rock musicians. I also currently play in a band called Lung as a bass player playing good post-rock/alternative rock jams (like Explosions In The Sky, Mogwai etc.) so yeah money from gigs is nice too.

I like that the pay for both is good, and I love every minute of teaching as well as playing gigs in bars and clubs everywhere.

I hate it when either my students don't practice or prepare for their lessons or when my band either has trouble finding gigs, or hits writers block when we have to write songs.

Dream job is either for my band to maybe/hopefully take off and get reasonably big or become a music lecturer at a university or college somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: What do you hate/like about your job?   What do you hate/like about your job? EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 10:08 am

What do I like most about my job? I don't have one.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: What do you hate/like about your job?   What do you hate/like about your job? EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 11:48 am

Like: I can work whatever hours I like and can basically do whatever I want as long as I get my work done.

Hate: It's a grocery store.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: What do you hate/like about your job?   What do you hate/like about your job? EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 12:45 pm

PLUS: Relatively cool people, a lot of freedom/dry time, nice cafeteria

MINUS: Hour commute for me.. and the walkways between buildings are full of geese shit.
Back to top Go down
Draven

Draven

Hailing From : Parts,Unknown
Status : All of those who spread evil and do not accept the word of God shall parish

PostSubject: Re: What do you hate/like about your job?   What do you hate/like about your job? EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 1:05 pm

Like: Its really chill and my coworkers are awesome
Dislike: Sundays there are horribly busy and a pain in my ass
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: What do you hate/like about your job?   What do you hate/like about your job? EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 6:26 pm

Don't work often. Most of the $$$ that I get comes from freelancing, so I am pretty much done for life

What do you hate/like about your job? Giphy

Like: Getting to interact with people from across the world; exploring new avenues in freelancing.

Dislike: Waiting for weeks until you get paid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you hate/like about your job?   What do you hate/like about your job? EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 10:10 pm

What I do: Work as a victim advocate
Like: helping people
Dislike: can't talk about much with anyone outside of work because of hippa laws and such
Dream job: to be a successful writer
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: What do you hate/like about your job?   What do you hate/like about your job? EmptyMarch 26th 2015, 9:11 am

What I do - Nightclub Security
Like - Working at night, fun environment, music, etc. My boss is one of my best friends.
Dislike - Gets boring sometimes. Pay could be better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you hate/like about your job?   What do you hate/like about your job? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you hate/like about your job?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1