Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 4:59 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
Breathe*
I thought we were friends, man. You did me dirty. :bastistaroids:
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 6:20 pm

Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 Tumblr_npugpljJve1qaf3lbo1_500
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 6:25 pm

I wasn't threatening anyone or, rather, I didn't mean to threaten anyone if that's how it seemed. That was, in no way, my intentions and I wouldn't threaten someone for what they're saying in a conversation that should be private but KD just had to say something, he just had to assume that it was me who talked to DEDEDE when I haven't even spoken to him about it and I wasn't going to. I try to show professionalism whenever threads like these are made or when we're on the chat and openly talking about the many topics in EAW. I feel as a board member that I have to be professional and I have to be careful of what I say. I try not to get into any arguments with anyone on a forum or chat, I just don't have the time for it and no one should have to see this when we could've talked about this more privately. Because of that, I feel like there's just things I should say and shouldn't say. Carlos added me to that Skype group not too long ago and not too long before that, I left it but was then readded. I hadn't even said anything in that group even with the complaints I've seen on there with the shows being late, with EAW in general. Some of them were fair and even if I disagreed with most of them, I hadn't said anything. I've never talked to DEDEDE about it and I wasn't going to unless he asked me if I know what's being said. Though I'd never just downright "snitch" on someone for something they feel strongly about or have an unpopular opinion about regardless of whether or not it's stupid or shitty. I'd never do that. No, you know what I did? I apologized to everyone in that group after what happened, I fell asleep, then I woke up and went onto the forums and saw this thread was made. I'd like to clear a few things up.

Brett gave KD some feedback on his promo even though it wasn't much and I jokingly said that it was the same things I've heard before from KD but even though I was joking, I kind of meant it but that has nothing to do with what happened. That isn't about this. I couldn't care less about what he said in his promo but Brett had to go and say that I'm "salty." I don't know why I'd be salty about that but it was just rich of him to say that I'm salty when before that, he was whining to himself and saying that "something should be done" about Imp and HBG bringing up his personal life in their promo even though he had gotten personal with them in his. Then going as far as to saying that there's "double standards" in EAW because they could bring up his personal life and nothing would be done, before all of that he said that about Hexa-gun and their "alternate characters" even though there's just a couple of alternate characters in Hexa-gun. They've said more about Hexa-gun but that too isn't what this is about. This is about Brett trying to start something with me and I spoke my mind but he had nothing to say, he'd just post images/gifs and I said that I'd speak to DEDEDE if it kept going on because I wasn't going sit there while Brett put his hands over his ears and stuck his tongue out like a fucking child. I thought I was being practical, I thought I was being professional but then KD had to go and say that I'd be a "snitch" if I spoke to DEDEDE which is even more rich of him when just before, he was telling everyone in that group that I'm Luzmala. How are you going to tell me that I'd be a snitch if you were just snitching yourself? Typical of KD though as he has snitched plenty of times before. So typical of KD to try and tell me that being a board member doesn't matter. Sooo typical of KD to try and be the one to "stick it" to the board. It's so rich to me that someone who isn't even on the board is going to tell me that it doesn't matter when it does. It matters more than what you think. Because even though it's the members that make this e-fed what it is, it's the board that work their asses off to make sure that shows are booked, that make sure they're in on time, that make sure we set the bar every time.

I didn't even have to step up to write Voltage, I've had so much going on in my personal life that I haven't talked to anyone about it, not even DEDEDE or Imp or anyone else I'm close to. I was going to take a few weeks off after MSM because there was just so much going on but I stepped up to write Voltage. Not because I was asked to, not because I was told to but because I wanted to. I didn't have to.

The problem isn't that there's miscommunication. The problem is that we, as the board, rely on you, the members, just as much as you rely on us to get the shows booked, to get them on time, to raise that bar. Some of you haven't stopped to think that, you haven't stopped to think that this goes both ways, you haven't stopped to think any of that. No, you have to make it about yourselves. You have to go onto a Skype group to vent about how you've been "scratching and clawing" for everything you earn and go on to say that those in the chat are just a bunch of ass kissers, not even stopping to think that they have been working as hard as you, if not more. I'm not going to sit here and let someone who hasn't even been here for a year say that I'm an ass kisser while he has been working his ass off. I'm NOT going to let someone like that say that to me when I've been working my ass off for the past three years, I haven't had any time off, I've promoed for every match I've been in and when asked to do something, I do it. I don't whine, I don't complain, I don't bitch to others to make myself feel better. That wasn't how I was raised. That isn't what I think. That isn't who I am. I'd never say that I work harder than anyone else because everyone in EAW works hard. You think I'm where I'm at because I've kissed ass? I haven't kissed anyone's ass but hey, say I'm an ass kisser, I'll just be writing for Territorial Invasion while you're on a Skype group getting everyone to think what you think and kissing each other's asses. You don't know what hard work is, you don't know what kissing ass is and you don't know what the board has been doing for the e-fed. For those though who don't know what I'm talking about...

Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 25sbf9e

KD telling everyone in the group that I'm Luzmala but if you were to ask him, he wasn't snitching. Even if you heard something from someone, that doesn't mean you go to others and throw it out for them. They don't need to know that. Typical though, just typical.

Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 15ro35y

Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 34ybktw

I'm guessing they just forget who is in Hexa-gun because they want to say it's a double standard even though everyone in Hexa-gun has been in EAW for six, seven, eight years. Some are even on the board. I guess that's another problem, right? You know, besides the miscommunication? KD saying he dislikes it and why he isn't on the chat or posting on the forums but what else does he have to say about it?

Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 29d8jux

And that's when I had to say something. You're not on the chat or the forums because of what? Because you think there's just a bunch of ass kissers and that's why they're where they're at? No one is kissing ass but I guess I should speak for myself on that because Brett would go on to say that I'm an ass kisser and KD would go on to say that I'd be a snitch. I'm not a ass kisser and I'm not a snitch. You can take this however you want, you can take me posting these screenshots as "snitching" but I'm just throwing this out there like you've been throwing your stupid, shitty fucking opinions out there. I was talking to Charles last night and he felt like he has no privacy to talk about these kind of things and I told him I wasn't invading that by any means. If you think I'm invading that by posting these screenshots, I don't care. These screenshots are for those who think what they think, for those who don't know what's going on or what I'm talking about, for those who want to decide for themselves of who's in the right and who's in the wrong. I'm sure as hell not in the latter of that and I'd be the first to tell you if I was or not.

You know what else is the problem? None of you know how to communicate yourselves, none of you try to talk to someone on the board or someone who might know something, none of you are and I don't know when most of you are adults and should know how to communicate. There's no miscommunication with the board, anyone on the board would say the same and yeah, some of us have been slacking but that doesn't mean we haven't been working our asses off. Oasis and I have made sure that Voltage is on time and if it isn't? We'll let you know when it's going to be posted and we'll, nine times out of ten, post it when it's going to be posted. I can't speak much for Ken or Xavier who have been writing Showdown, I don't know every little thing that's going on with them but they're both trying and you should encourage them, not demotivate them. Because it's demotivating whenever someone is asking when a show is going to be posted even though it's the day of. I don't mind being asked that but I do mind being asked that if it's the tenth time I've had to say it's going to be posted on that day. Either encourage us, help us or just don't say anything. It's as simple as that.

I'm not going to close this thread but I have nothing else to say. Reply if you want but I'd rather you talk to me in private about this and try to communicate with me and not talk about me, the board or EAW in a Skype group. Just wanted to clear that up.

Last edited by Tyler Parker on September 27th 2015, 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 6:34 pm

Tyler Parker wrote:
I didn't even have to step up to write Voltage, I've had so much going on in my personal life that I haven't talked to anyone about it, not even DEDEDE or Imp or anyone else I'm close to. I was going to take a few weeks off after MSM because there was just so much going on but I stepped up to write Voltage. Not because I was asked to, not because I was told to but because I wanted to. I didn't have to.
Thank you, Tyler. I appreciate your work you've done for us, in all seriousness. Thank you for stepping up. I hope all becomes well for you.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 6:42 pm

Hexagun was planned before the alt ban. Also, though it was not stated, just to make things clear, Jones shouldn't count as an alt character as he is the only one I currently use. Only two members of Hexagun currently have more than one active character in EAW.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 6:44 pm

There's a ban on NEW alts I thought. From what I understood, unless I interpreted it wrong, Vance and I would be allowed to still use the Sky Drivers. I thought it was a ban on newer alts that weren't previously approved, as I assume the Hexa-Gun characters were.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 6:45 pm

Anyone else here to have fun?

Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 7:22 pm

Thomas Minns wrote:
Anyone else here to have fun?

Bruh, I'm only here so I don't get fined.  :young:
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 8:57 pm

Looks like Kendra and I left the Skype group just in time. Nice job Kendra we're number one.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 10:23 pm

On the plus side, at least posts can't be randomly negged these days. Shit would be ten times worse. :fact:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 11:25 pm

Chucky P. wrote:
Looks like Kendra and I left the Skype group just in time. Nice job Kendra we're number one.
Finally, number one! Where's our appreciation thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 11:29 pm

Kendra Shamez wrote:
Chucky P. wrote:
Finally, number one! Where's our appreciation thread?
I'll make a kendruh apperication thread!
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 26th 2015, 1:26 am

Mexican Samurai wrote:
Netflix and chill?
Smash Bros. and Smash?
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 26th 2015, 1:27 am

Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Netflix and chill?
Smash Bros. and Smash?
^ That's my new pickup line. I'ma start using that, I swear.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 26th 2015, 1:30 am

Empress Aria wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Netflix and chill?
Smash Bros. and Smash?
^ That's my new pickup line. I'ma start using that, I swear.

It works. Trust me Smile
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 26th 2015, 8:53 am

Brah I find out lil hoppaz be talkin mad shit bout yo boi up on Skype they gettin the quickness I give no fucks you be ded soon if you fuks with me. I aint even gotta warn you lil bitches you either rollin with this crew or you against us all i ride for mah homies imma die for mah homies.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 26th 2015, 8:59 am

Shots...

Fired?
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 27th 2015, 7:44 pm

Y'all are at it again. Keep doing what you do fam, or don't, idc as long as I get to read hella interesting threads like this and I'm not involved.

But yeah, people need to chill clearly. Evidently e-glory means the world to some, never take this shit too seriously or you'll go crazy.

Also, shoutout to Tyler (and Oasis) for stepping up and saving Voltage and getting relatively on time every week. And also shoutout to DDD for being real and putting his foot down a lot more lately, I like the strictness.

:salute:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2