Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. Empty
PostSubject: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 12:44 pm

Some of y'all are too scared to say how you feel on the INTERNET, so you have to go to a more private part of the internet to bitch down the ladder.

Because you know if you came to me with that fake shit you would quickly and thoroughly be proven wrong and would have no choice but to dismiss your "brutally" wrong opinion, but on your personal group chats you know your friends can powder the cheeks of your ass and say you're totally right with that lame groupthink bullshit.

If you're a real one say how you feel to who matters, not just your fucking friends  :smugkobe:
 / entireforum
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 12:51 pm

:punker:
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 1:01 pm

:comeon:
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 1:08 pm

:lupe:
Back to top Go down
Jed Gannon

Jed Gannon

Hailing From : Ohio Da Great.

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 1:09 pm

Keep it real wit yo dog no matter what preach
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 1:09 pm

Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. Pipebomb
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 1:15 pm

:deadpool:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 1:34 pm

So this is how it feels like to be out of the loop. Sad  I haven't been in the controversial cliques for too long.

I'm creating my own skype group to be anti this crooked skype group, the chosen skypers!

What no one remember the chosen sons? Those guys were hilarious. Well fuck. :to: I hope RoV, RRS and Reg see this though, or KD, ah the good ol days. With that in mind, if ya'll need help to deal with your snitch RRS can hook you up.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 1:43 pm

I try to keep my pussiness to a minimum. :to:

You already know if I have any problems I'll try to talk to you or a board member about it. While I do think certain aspects of EAW could improve, a lot of people say/do things and that's out of your control for the most part. Things are nowhere near as bad as people make out. Someone always overreacts and everyone else overreacts in response meaning shit gets blown out of proportion (And I'll admit that I'm not innocent of this). People need to chill.

Last edited by MTM on September 25th 2015, 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed typos)
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 1:54 pm

MTM wrote:
I try to keep my pussiness to a minimum. :to:

You already know if I have any problems I'll try to talk to you or a board member about it. While I do think certain aspects of EAW could improve, a lot of people that is out of your control for the most part and things are nowhere near as bad as people maks out. Someone always overreacts and everyone else overreacts in response meaning shit gets blown out of proportion (And I'll admit that I'm not innocent of this). People need to chill.

this is exactly what happens

someone overreacts, holds it into their circle, lets their feelings fester and overreact

just be real about it
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 2:03 pm

lol, everyone just got owned by Dedede.   :bolieve: :bolieve: :bolieve:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 2:06 pm

:jericho:
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 2:56 pm

Damn.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 3:17 pm

:whew:
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Kevin Devastation

Hailing From : Charlotte, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 3:20 pm

Well allow me to retort one time and one time only. I feel as if everything that was said, by all parties was stupid. I feel as if the whole fucking arguement that happened, which started over a promo I did, A FUCKING PROMO! And it all stemmed from Tyler saying how it was done before by me, blah blah blah, usual shit when someone promos on someone and they dislike it. Brett, a man who did nothing wrong at first said it seemed salty, which imo it did to with how TP went on with it. It stemmed from a fucking promo Ryan, and your "board member" started on Brett, has it happened before with disagreements? Yes! Will it happen again? Yes, thats life. And will we all learn from it and grow as people? Nope we wont. Best we can do is move on, but I am gonna say this about my envolvement because im not innocent by far, BUT WHEN HE TRIES TO PULL THE WHOLE "IF YOU DONT STOP I WONT HESITATE TO TALK TO MR DEDEDE" WHEN HE IS KEEPIN SHIT GOIN JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE HE OUTS HIMSELF AS A GOD DAMN SNITCH AND A PART OF THE DAMN PROBLEM WE HAD! And that shit struck a nerve with me, cause its bullshit and wrong by YOUR BOARD MEMBER, JUST LIKE IT WAS WRONG OF A EFEDDER! Nobodies innocent here, and then when I speak my mind, "you better remember im a board member" I am not gonna be attempted to be intimidated by someone who started the shit in the first place bro, sorry not happening. So yeah i baited him in, to show he is nothing more than a god damn snitch who entrapt brett in an arguement, which brett kept going to, hes no victim by far, and I think its stupid another damn forum topic is started about more shit that can be fixed without it. Wanna know why i talk on skype to my friends? Because of stupid shit like this which happens in chat WAY more often than on skype or anything like that. Ryan your my friend, your also the chairman of eaw, and that comes before any friendshipfor the better of the fed itself. But I ask you, from one man to another, next time before you get half a story and make a thread like this, which threads like this have caused nothing but trouble. Get the other side of the story please. Now i know im noyhing to this damn place anymore, BUT FOR GOD SAKES THIS STUPID SHIT ALONG WITH OTHER STUPID SHIT IS RUINING TI FOR EVERYBODY, FROM WRITING MISHAPS TO FUCKING MORAL BEING FUCKED TO EVEN THIS...PULL IT TOGETHER PEOPLE...Thank You
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 3:26 pm

Kevin Devastation wrote:
Well allow me to retort one time and one time only. I feel as if everything that was said, by all parties was stupid. I feel as if the whole fucking arguement that happened, which started over a promo I did, A FUCKING PROMO! And it all stemmed from Tyler saying how it was done before by me, blah blah blah, usual shit when someone promos on someone and they dislike it. Brett, a man who did nothing wrong at first said it seemed salty, which imo it did to with how TP went on with it. It stemmed from a fucking promo Ryan, and your "board member" started on Brett, has it happened before with disagreements? Yes! Will it happen again? Yes, thats life. And will we all learn from it and grow as people? Nope we wont. Best we can do is move on, but I am gonna say this about my envolvement because im not innocent by far, BUT WHEN HE TRIES TO PULL THE WHOLE "IF YOU DONT STOP I WONT HESITATE TO TALK TO MR DEDEDE" WHEN HE IS KEEPIN SHIT GOIN JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE HE OUTS HIMSELF AS A GOD DAMN SNITCH AND A PART OF THE DAMN PROBLEM WE HAD! And that shit struck a nerve with me, cause its bullshit and wrong by YOUR BOARD MEMBER, JUST LIKE IT WAS WRONG OF A EFEDDER! Nobodies innocent here, and then when I speak my mind, "you better remember im a board member" I am not gonna be attempted to be intimidated by someone who started the shit in the first place bro, sorry not happening. So yeah i baited him in, to show he is nothing more than a god damn snitch who entrapt brett in an arguement, which brett kept going to, hes no victim by far, and I think its stupid another damn forum topic is started about more shit that can be fixed without it. Wanna know why i talk on skype to my friends? Because of stupid shit like this which happens in chat WAY more often than on skype or anything like that. Ryan your my friend, your also the chairman of eaw, and that comes before any friendshipfor the better of the fed itself. But I ask you, from one man to another, next time before you get half a story and make a thread like this, which threads like this have caused nothing but trouble. Get the other side of the story please. Now i know im noyhing to this damn place anymore, BUT FOR GOD SAKES THIS STUPID SHIT ALONG WITH OTHER STUPID SHIT IS RUINING TI FOR EVERYBODY, FROM WRITING MISHAPS TO FUCKING MORAL BEING FUCKED TO EVEN THIS...PULL IT TOGETHER PEOPLE...Thank You

You do know that I haven't even talked to DEDEDE, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 3:29 pm

It feels so good to have shit start and not be apart of it for once. :rejoice:
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 3:31 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
It feels so good to have shit start and not be apart of it for once. :rejoice:
:brock:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 3:35 pm

:drake2: KD's in the skype group and I'm not?

All joking aside.

I'm not entirely sure what's going on. However, this skype group isn't on the EAW site, so I'm not sure if it's even right that anyone be confronted on what they say on it. Also I think it'd be strange for board members to make threats on said skype group. IDK, sounds odd to me. I mean, you can't punish someone for what they say off the EAW site can you? At the same time, I think it'd be stupid if board members think they can make threats based on their board influence on the skype group off of EAW. I don't know, maybe it's not my role to say all that, and I don't even know the veracity of what KD just said, but still.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 3:45 pm

If the problem is related to EAW and it's being festered, it doesn't matter where it's happening, it need to be addressed. People have the right to say what they want in their own sphere, but I have the right to address something when I see it. From what I saw, it was a load of complaining about double standards in EAW which yes, I admit, there are double standards in EAW and I'm the first person to address them and even challenge them, and as MTM said the majority of it isn't from the board and is out of my hands anyway, but the topic of discussion was pertaining to something these individuals knew nothing about. They THOUGHT they knew all about it, they THOUGHT they could call out "Favoritism" but they've got no legs to stand on in the matter. Also, the "asskisser" thing is another thing that starts off as something small with a few grumblings and blows up into "you dont get ahead in EAW unless you kiss ass" stigma. That's exactly how the stigma started with Banks, and it won't happen with me. At least not without a retort from me.

And I didn't get any of this information from Tyler, nor did I even speak to him before posting this thread. The groupthink sphere that takes place in Skype or alternate chats almost always spirals into a narrative that isn't true. I'm not making this thread for my health, I'm actually doing it for you guys, because lord knows it's not a good look to let an assumption or a notion spiral out of control and cause yourself to either ragequit or get fired from a misunderstanding. Bitching down the ladder get's you nowhere. KD has come to me for concerns before, but this is leaning more toward a "if the shoe fits" thing rather than a direct approach. If the shoe fits, wear it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 3:52 pm

EAW is a giant dickwaving contest where people are sensitive and get butthurt if it's insinuated that anybody's e-peen is smaller than they feel theirs is.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 4:01 pm

I think there needs to be a bit more blunt communication around here.

Have had some problems in recent weeks and months and I have gone about talking to whoever was involved personally. Resolve it, move on. 

I do think some people get hard-ons for being "right" all the time.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 4:53 pm

Breath, peeps.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 4:55 pm

Breathe*
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. EmptySeptember 25th 2015, 4:56 pm

Netflix and chill?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.   Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder. Empty

Back to top Go down

Some of y'all are so pussy that instead of coming out in open or coming to the authority with your problems you go on skype chat and bitch down the ladder.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-