Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

For those who had the same problems as me with the Bruuuh chat... SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

For those who had the same problems as me with the Bruuuh chat... SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
For those who had the same problems as me with the Bruuuh chat... Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
For those who had the same problems as me with the Bruuuh chat... Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
For those who had the same problems as me with the Bruuuh chat... Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
For those who had the same problems as me with the Bruuuh chat... Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
For those who had the same problems as me with the Bruuuh chat... Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
For those who had the same problems as me with the Bruuuh chat... Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

For those who had the same problems as me with the Bruuuh chat...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

For those who had the same problems as me with the Bruuuh chat... Empty
PostSubject: For those who had the same problems as me with the Bruuuh chat...   For those who had the same problems as me with the Bruuuh chat... EmptyJune 18th 2015, 2:15 am

If you had the problem like me with chat freezing on you and crashing your Flash player, WeLzY told me a way that could help and might fix it. If this doesn't work, he said he will try other things to assist.

First, you need to right-click the chat and go to Settings...

For those who had the same problems as me with the Bruuuh chat... LqnD3ph

Next, you need to go to the folder tab and move the arrow all the way to the right to "Unlimited"

For those who had the same problems as me with the Bruuuh chat... WxF9Jjq

The chat could have caused your Flash to go over the limit that was placed on it and made it crash! Remember, if this doesn't work, WeLzY might have a few more tricks up his sleeve for us to try and fix it!

Thank you, Based Bruuuh Gods!  :rejoice:
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: For those who had the same problems as me with the Bruuuh chat...   For those who had the same problems as me with the Bruuuh chat... EmptyJune 19th 2015, 3:05 am

nvm
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: For those who had the same problems as me with the Bruuuh chat...   For those who had the same problems as me with the Bruuuh chat... EmptyJune 19th 2015, 7:51 pm

This is the last straw. As much as I like what Bruuuh is trying to do, I won't be using it anymore because of the crashes that continue to happen. Anybody that wants to chat or hangout, I will be in the old xat chatroom. Bye bruuuh, you shall be missed.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: For those who had the same problems as me with the Bruuuh chat...   For those who had the same problems as me with the Bruuuh chat... EmptyJune 19th 2015, 10:27 pm

bruuh is great shut your whore mouth senn. all hail welzy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those who had the same problems as me with the Bruuuh chat...   For those who had the same problems as me with the Bruuuh chat... Empty

Back to top Go down

For those who had the same problems as me with the Bruuuh chat...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-