Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

DCW Promos - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

DCW Promos - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
DCW Promos - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
DCW Promos - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
DCW Promos - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
DCW Promos - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
DCW Promos - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
DCW Promos - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

DCW Promos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
El Landerson

El Landerson

Hailing From : Los Angeles California

DCW Promos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DCW Promos   DCW Promos - Page 2 EmptyOctober 12th 2015, 9:27 pm

[Camera opens when El Landerson is Stretching in the hallway while Doug Douglas stops him]

Doug: Excuse me Landerson, but can i get a few moments of your time before your match this Thursday.

Landerson: Qué onda

Doug: a couple weeks ago on Battleground you lost your Match to Piff Fumador in your Mask vs Mask match in then now this week on DCW you will face the Vixen Madison Kaline for her Vixen's Championship on DCW So any thoughts ?

Landerson: Well you see Douglas the reason that i lost my mask match to Fumador two weeks ago on Battleground they rather push him instead of me winning my Mask match on Battleground so that's why they booked me up against Maddie for her Vixen's Champion on DCW this Thursday cause after I defeat her in become your next Vixen's Champion then I'll be your next other EAW Answers World Champion against Devan Dubian for his Answers World Champion whenever I call him out in accept my offer to face me at Shock Value PPV for that Eaw Answers World Champion in I even let me choose the Stipulation for our match on Shock Value PPV in less then two weeks until Shock Value PPV because whenever i beat  Madison for her Vixen's Championship in five days on DCW then you all will see me become your new Vixen's Champion on DCW this Thursday night on DCW.

Douglas: Landerson can you even defeat Maddie this Thursday on DCW.

Landerson: if it depends on hows the match gonna be cause once i get through with Maddie this week on DCW then she will never get another shot against me until Shock Value PPV next month because after I beat her in take that Vixen's Championship away at Nite of Champions PPV then you all will see me be your new Eaw Vixen's Champion in change it into the Extremist Champion as soon as i take out the trash this Thursday on Night of Champions PPV this week.

(Landerson leaves when Doug Douglas Continues talking)

Douglas: there you have it ladies and gentlemen because in five days at night of Champions PPV El Landerson will be in action this Thursday to take on the Vixen of EAW Maddie in faces her for her Vixen's Championship this week on DCW.

Douglas: So we hope that Landerson can win his first Vixen's Champion when he takes out Madison for her Vixen's Championship at Nite of Champions PPV in also on Voltage when Landerson calls out the Answers World Champion on Voltage later on tonight when Night of Champions PPV this Thursday on DCW.

[Camera fades when Landerson goes back to his Dressing Room before DCW even begins this week]
Back to top Go down

DCW Promos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2