Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Showdown THO??? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Showdown THO??? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Showdown THO??? - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Showdown THO??? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Showdown THO??? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Showdown THO??? - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Showdown THO??? - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Showdown THO??? - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Showdown THO???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

Showdown THO??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 5:41 pm

To add to that, DDD I'm not trying to tell you how to run your fed, obviously you know how to do it and you know how to do it correctly, or we wouldn't be here right now, but let me just say this. YOU have the power bruh, dictatorships aren't good but someone has to be designated Captain and make sure the ship sails well. So when it comes to shit like mods in the chat, (which there are about 654 now, I counted) or owner in the chat (about 391, also counted) you're the head of the totem pole fam, swing the hammer know what I'm sayin?
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 6:01 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:
I love how nobody on this thread has gotten flamed. But when I brought up this subject in May, I was the devil apparently.
1. If you need me to explain to you why the CHAIRMAN bringing this up is different to you bringing this, then I give up on you.

2.  nobody has anybody said Ken or Xav or the Voltage writers should step down, just that the shows should be on time. You got flamed for legit suggesting Robbie (of all writers) should step down, if anybody actually is dumb enough to suggest Xav/Ken should step down, they're gonna get flamed for it.

1. No, I'm not talking about DEDEDE, I'm talking about Ashlynne Black (who legit was getting pissed) if I did that, I would get dismissed with prejudice.

2. I said that because it was becoming a legitimate problem at the time, Voltage would come out on Thursdays, or possibly Wednesdays if we were lucky. That gave me no time to come up with an adequate Promo/RP, and stilted my success on the brand. I was, and still am seen as a lower level promoer because I didn't have any time to get a good promo out amidst important things that were going on, they weren't bad enough to make me leave, but they did take up my time. Which led to my Promos being even worse than they should have been. I said all of that because I was extremely angry. And understandably so due to my situation at the time.

3. Did you say you would "give up on me?" You have already flamed me multiple times and called a name I gave my character "Autistic"
Keller nobody cares about what you posted three months ago because nobody cares about your opinion. You weren't understandably angry you were irrationally and idiotically angry. Go fuck yourself you self-righteous douchebag. You're legit still pissed off about shit from three months ago? I'm getting real sick of your bullshit. Nobody respects you here and nobody has any reason to. You want to talk about understandable situations? People flaming you is a truly understandable situation.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 6:05 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:
I love how nobody on this thread has gotten flamed. But when I brought up this subject in May, I was the devil apparently.
1. If you need me to explain to you why the CHAIRMAN bringing this up is different to you bringing this, then I give up on you.

2.  nobody has anybody said Ken or Xav or the Voltage writers should step down, just that the shows should be on time. You got flamed for legit suggesting Robbie (of all writers) should step down, if anybody actually is dumb enough to suggest Xav/Ken should step down, they're gonna get flamed for it.

1. No, I'm not talking about DEDEDE, I'm talking about Ashlynne Black (who legit was getting pissed) if I did that, I would get dismissed with prejudice.

2. I said that because it was becoming a legitimate problem at the time, Voltage would come out on Thursdays, or possibly Wednesdays if we were lucky. That gave me no time to come up with an adequate Promo/RP, and stilted my success on the brand. I was, and still am seen as a lower level promoer because I didn't have any time to get a good promo out amidst important things that were going on, they weren't bad enough to make me leave, but they did take up my time. Which led to my Promos being even worse than they should have been. I said all of that because I was extremely angry. And understandably so due to my situation at the time.

3. Did you say you would "give up on me?" You have already flamed me multiple times and called a name I gave my character "Autistic"
imo you're a massive flamer so you deserved to be flamed
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 6:08 pm

besides keller. where the FUCK are you or any posters on GFX? its prolly cuz you're irrelevant, you jabroni fok
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 6:09 pm

Yeah the vixens divisions got some good talent.

As for Keller, don't provoke your haters that are waiting to jump on you for any random reason. I know people have been on your dick a lot, you just gotta ignore them until you prove them wrong. Personally I think you've been progressing little by little, but let's get one thing straight, you've never been misused in script, you just aren't that great of a talent yet, you gotta wait and get your game up and I'm sure when your game is up your stock will be up too.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell Street

Mitchell Street

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 6:10 pm

The only thing I will add as I really don't like to get involved in these things too much is...

I understand how busy a week can get for writers or anyone for that matter. Things come up. I have told several writers individually but I will say it here so they all now know. I am more than happy to help with the writing for any show that needs it at any time. Whether it be something small or large all you have to do is ask. Im sure there are plenty more that would be happy to help as well.

If there is every going to be a real struggle like we have seen this week all i would recommend to the writers is ask around for some extra help. I'm sure there are plenty like me that would be happy to chip in. You all do a really good job so some extra help is the least we can do.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 6:13 pm

J Dynasty wrote:

As for Keller, don't provoke your haters that are waiting to jump on you for any random reason. I know people have been on your dick a lot, you just gotta ignore them until you prove them wrong. Personally I think you've been progressing little by little, but let's get one thing straight, you've never been misused in script, you just aren't that great of a talent yet, you gotta wait and get your game up and I'm sure when your game is up your stock will be up too.
Or in this case ignore them while they continue to be right.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 6:14 pm

Wow, one message happens and everybody hates me. I'm just going to go into my little corner now
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 6:15 pm

keller is a edgy hot topic, shitty metal loving, bisexual teenager. his opinion doesn't actually mean anything.
he's almost as bad as tarah

Last edited by xkimbo on August 4th 2015, 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 6:15 pm

Mitchell Street wrote:
The only thing I will add as I really don't like to get involved in these things too much is...

I understand how busy a week can get for writers or anyone for that matter. Things come up. I have told several writers individually but I will say it here so they all now know. I am more than happy to help with the writing for any show that needs it at any time. Whether it be something small or large all you have to do is ask. Im sure there are plenty more that would be happy to help as well.

If there is every going to be a real struggle like we have seen this week all i would recommend to the writers is ask around for some extra help. I'm sure there are plenty like me that would be happy to chip in. You all do a really good job so some extra help is the least we can do.
I agree with this very much. It's been said before, but yeah, everyone has obligations that they have to take care of outside of this place. Things happen. Shit pops up, sometimes with no prior warning. Fact of the matter is, the writers are 100% capable and good at what they do. I don't think that's being called into question. But, if any of the writers ever need anybody to pick up the slack, don't be afraid to ask around.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 6:20 pm

Aria and Mitchell bring up an interesting point but what I'm actually finding to be a huge holdup are backup writers themselves. I hate to call people out, but there are some backup writers constantly turning in their stuff late and holding up the show. While we want to reward backup writers by modding them and we are grateful for their assistance, turning in matches late, holding up the show and still expecting to be modded is unacceptable

The problem has to be nipped in the bud right now. Also Mitchell i will certainly take up your offer along with a couple other people who have been lending a hand of assistance. This weekend is supposed to be the go home shows for Midsummer Massacre. MSM is right around the corner. We cannot have this happen again.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 6:21 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
Wow, one message happens and everybody hates me. I'm just going to go into my little corner now
God Dammit this right here is exactly why people jump down your throat, Keller. You and you alone are making yourself an easy target.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 6:21 pm

The communications for Showdown have been terrible this week, which I'll take the blame for; I got done with a good chunk of the show last night after I got home from work and am going to finish off the last parts today. People who haven't sent me their stuff, please do.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 6:25 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
awh. little baby is gonna go back to his emo corner and cry and slit his wrist. oh keller i'm sure that the EAW, just like your parents, "just don't understand."

good god keller. you fucking sod. grow a fucking pair man. you make me sick.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 6:33 pm

Showdown THO??? - Page 2 Tumblr_lu3whtrzYr1qby2i8o1_250
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 6:33 pm

Maria Gonzales wrote:
Showdown THO??? - Page 2 Tumblr_lu3whtrzYr1qby2i8o1_250
SHE DOESN'T EVEN GO HERE!
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 6:36 pm

Charles is absolutely right by the way. 

CWF and Legion are closed because me, DT and BL couldn't write the way we needed to and didn't ask for help. in CWF's case that was MY BIGGEST FLAW as a writer I think.

I'm willing to help EAW as much as I can, but the communication for the shows has to be much better. At the moment, the coherency of Dynasty and Battleground has been much better than for Voltage and Showdown, especially showdown. Ken's on vacation and shit happens, but I think this week could have been organized much more efficiently. 

There should be a little more cohesion between the head writers and the backup writers.

The backup writers should be (and to be fair usually are) trusted with the information needed to post shows in case something like has happened with Killswitch/Ken being away on vacation.

We have plenty of people eager to assist here. Communication has to improve a bit though.

Last edited by Carlos Rosso on August 6th 2015, 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 6:58 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:

One message really now:

Kerry Keller wrote:
Props to DEDEDE for bringing this up, if I did, I would get flamed to hell... Almost literally

Nobody says a word to you and then we get:

Kerry Keller wrote:

Showdown THO??? - Page 2 3CUYhkx
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 6:59 pm

don't fall for it demon. keller is living, breathing, walking cancer.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 7:02 pm

TLA wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:

I actually partly agree with Keller, you guys jump on him for just about anything that'd be let slide otherwise, if Keller had said what that vixen had said people would of been coming out of no where from the crowd to jump him, you'd think the Shield theme song had been hit with people jumping over barricades and coming from the crowd to get at Keller..
Back to top Go down
Mitchell Street

Mitchell Street

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 7:05 pm

DDD you make a really good point. Its one thing to want to help (which is awesome don't get me wrong) but you must also actually help. If you take on the responsibility of writing something for a show, you also take on the responsibility of getting it into the writers before the show should be posted. This gives them plenty of time to edit and do whatever else they need to do.

Help is awesome, it really is but if you are going to help, it has to be on time if we want shows posted closer to the scheduled time.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 7:07 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
TLA wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:

I actually partly agree with Keller, you guys jump on him for just about anything that'd be let slide otherwise, if Keller had said what that vixen had said people would of been coming out of no where from the crowd to jump him, you'd think the Shield theme song had been hit with people jumping over barricades and coming from the crowd to get at Keller..
ALPHA BRAVO CHARLIE DELTA

I dont know if thats what the shield song started with i missed most of the shield but in prison when something goes wrong they yell ALPHA BRAVO CHARLIE DELTA (ABCD) which means to cover all areas. The same way we cover all areas of the forums when Keller wants to start his bullshit.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 7:09 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
TLA wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:

That's because as far as I know that Vixen hasn't been acting like a pathetic douche for months without end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 7:39 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
TLA wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:

What is this load of rubbish?

That vixen girl didn't even say anything bad, why we're trying to call her out and act like if anybody said what she said would be getting jumped on, I really don't understand because all she said was it frustrates her but understands people have lives/busy. I don't see why we're acting like she said anything wrong or why people would be jumping on Keller for it. Keller got jumped on because he posted one saying how if he posted what the CHAIRMAN posted he'd get flamed for it and even when nobody jumped on him for it and left him alone, he continues to complain about being flamed and bitching about it. Don't act like he wasn't called out for nothing. People post dumb shit and they get called out for it, I posted something in the AJ Lee/Bailey thread people didn't agree with and I got people telling me I was wrong,  so it's hardly like we're just singling him or anybody else out. Shit happens, don't post stupid shit if you don't want people clownin you.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 7:52 pm

Shows are always late post PFP. We changed all 3 main writers last year within 2 months. We've got the right guys, surround them with adequate and reliable backup writers and let them hit their stride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Showdown THO???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next