Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Showdown THO??? - Page 5 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Showdown THO??? - Page 5 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Showdown THO??? - Page 5 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Showdown THO??? - Page 5 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Showdown THO??? - Page 5 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Showdown THO??? - Page 5 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Showdown THO??? - Page 5 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Showdown THO??? - Page 5 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Showdown THO???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

Showdown THO??? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 5 EmptyAugust 8th 2015, 2:23 am

Kerry Keller wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:
Okay, let's please not make it hate on FD day.

Dude, you need to prove your worth before complaining about stuff like that, or inserting your two-sense where it isn't needed, I learned that the hard way man.

Love of fucking god stop with the "I'm a victim" shit.

I was trying to tell him to stop in a polite way, something that you neglected to do.

Look, I'm not going to go into it much because neither of you are worth my time but I'll put it like this.

Whether this is "too harsh" or not, it needs to be said. I said a few weeks back that some people aren't focused on the right things but after the whole "sister fed" joke FD fits that. The character, the promos are far from creative and lack the quality we expect from people. Look at the staff team, look at the quality they leave on the promo page; people just don't walk into their positions because they have "neat ideas". I'm sure FD has plenty of ideas but instead of striving to get into the position he should focus on his character and his promos because NOBODY will give him a chance with the stuff he's putting out. 

I understand you're young, I understand that you're no different than most kids who use the internet but you've had the same message sent time and time again. It's not about "worth", it isn't about your "place", it's about being reasonable, being respectful, being logical. Anyone and everyone is free to put in their two cents, everyone is free to have an opinion on whatever matter plagues the fed but your approach to issues has simply been poor and you've never learnt. Now you're quick to say "uuuuhhhh I learnt shit the hard way maaaaan", you're quick to draw sympathy. 

Take a step back and think before you post. Stop trying to insert yourself every time, stop trying to make people feel sorry for your hard times. I've supported you for the most part but now it's just flat out fucking ridiculous. If the message doesn't get through now, if it doesn't get through soon then you're never going to get the respect you want.

But ye, I'm done here.

:anchor:
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 5 EmptyAugust 8th 2015, 2:32 am

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:
Okay, let's please not make it hate on FD day.

Dude, you need to prove your worth before complaining about stuff like that, or inserting your two-sense where it isn't needed, I learned that the hard way man.

Love of fucking god stop with the "I'm a victim" shit.

I was trying to tell him to stop in a polite way, something that you neglected to do.

Look, I'm not going to go into it much because neither of you are worth my time but I'll put it like this.

Whether this is "too harsh" or not, it needs to be said. I said a few weeks back that some people aren't focused on the right things but after the whole "sister fed" joke FD fits that. The character, the promos are far from creative and lack the quality we expect from people. Look at the staff team, look at the quality they leave on the promo page; people just don't walk into their positions because they have "neat ideas". I'm sure FD has plenty of ideas but instead of striving to get into the position he should focus on his character and his promos because NOBODY will give him a chance with the stuff he's putting out. 

I understand you're young, I understand that you're no different than most kids who use the internet but you've had the same message sent time and time again. It's not about "worth", it isn't about your "place", it's about being reasonable, being respectful, being logical. Anyone and everyone is free to put in their two cents, everyone is free to have an opinion on whatever matter plagues the fed but your approach to issues has simply been poor and you've never learnt. Now you're quick to say "uuuuhhhh I learnt shit the hard way maaaaan", you're quick to draw sympathy. 

Take a step back and think before you post. Stop trying to insert yourself every time, stop trying to make people feel sorry for your hard times. I've supported you for the most part but now it's just flat out fucking ridiculous. If the message doesn't get through now, if it doesn't get through soon then you're never going to get the respect you want.

But ye, I'm done here.

:anchor:
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 5 EmptyAugust 8th 2015, 3:27 am

Y'all just need to calm down already. :lupe:
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 5 EmptyAugust 8th 2015, 3:32 am

Why has this Goddamn thread not been locked yet?  :guy:

Lemme fix that.  :rollins:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 5 EmptySeptember 12th 2015, 12:42 am

Guess the stuff I said on this thread was proven correct

Handing shit out to 100 backups increases the chance of a late show = fact

people asking for a show/hounding on a late writer should be encouraged because it's better they care than they don't care and we get 2 days of ZERO PROMOS thanks to lateness = fact

It's best to write ahead of time and finish the day before / on the day of the show = fact

didnt unlock the thread because there's no argument to it so why ensue it

I was proven right again

history is like a quarter note relay
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 5 EmptySeptember 12th 2015, 1:05 am

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Guess the stuff I said on this thread was proven correct

Handing shit out to 100 backups increases the chance of a late show = fact

people asking for a show/hounding on a late writer should be encouraged because it's better they care than they don't care and we get 2 days of ZERO PROMOS thanks to lateness = fact

It's best to write ahead of time and finish the day before / on the day of the show = fact

didnt unlock the thread because there's no argument to it so why ensue it

I was proven right again

history is like a quarter note relay

We literally have a "Fact" emoji, you know.  :eww:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showdown THO???   Showdown THO??? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Showdown THO???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5