Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 EmptyNovember 25th 2015, 4:24 pm

Freaking Cailin Dillon so far, though Madison brought out the poetic side of me lol.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 EmptyNovember 25th 2015, 4:25 pm

Lol promoing.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 EmptyNovember 25th 2015, 6:23 pm

The only person I've enjoyed promoing against lately has been Carson Ramsay.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 EmptyNovember 26th 2015, 1:24 am

Heart Break Boy, Mexican Samurai, and Cameron Ella Ava have been my only opponents thus far, but they've helped make promoing more enjoyable than I figured it'd be upon coming back to e-fedding. They've each been great opponents in different ways, too.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 EmptyNovember 26th 2015, 10:17 am

In my short run as Carson, I can't really pinpoint a guy I promoed the best against but I really enjoyed promoeing against Nigel and Jameson Royale recently.

During my Rami phase however (2012-2013), It would have to be Ventura and Hades with the former outranking the latter just a bit. I both enjoyed and learned so much from those guys throughout our IW title feuds
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 EmptyNovember 26th 2015, 11:42 am

In my entire time in e-fedding, it'd easily be American Dragon, who some of you may be familiar with.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 EmptyNovember 26th 2015, 12:16 pm

Impact and HBG, TLA and Senn
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 EmptyNovember 27th 2015, 11:07 am

Probably Carlos or Jay. I did good against Loa as well. Basically, anyone I went up against in LEGION. I sucked everywhere else.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2017, 7:08 am

Methuselah wrote:
BLVCK wrote:
Xavier Williams, IMP, Tyler fucking Parker

and mister dedede!
and Jamie O'Hara!
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2017, 8:01 am

Aren and Imp forced my absolute best promos out of me for this past TI and RTR respectively, I couldn't think of anyone else who's brought me to that brink in terms of sheer promo quality, although last year's CITV boys certainly forced me to promo a hell of a lot. Also Jamie ALWAYS forces me to be a tryhard
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2017, 8:04 am

Acually Jacob Senn and Lucian Black.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2017, 8:07 am

Cameron Ella Ava. Because I feel like enjoying her style and even she's so good, I feel like I get a lot of material for my replies against her.

Stephanie Matsuda. Because I actually can fuck her up so good.  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2017, 8:13 am

I felt Jay and RRS brought the best out of me for KoE. The consistency across all twelve promos was something I'm incredibly proud of. Even the fact to drag twelve promos out to begin with where for the last maybe two years - certainly since PFP 8 - I've cautiously written every line of my promos and that's led to a lower quantity per week. So to write nearly two per day, with that same focus to detail and care and still produce top quality work without too many, if any, dips in quality, for me at least is a huge feat. It's only made me better for the long run.

I doubt I could have done it with many others.

Consistently over the years...Senn, Xavier and Lannister. For different reasons, I just manage to bounce off well with them and further great stories between us beyond what happens in the script.
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2017, 8:28 am

In my short run, I honestly think my best promoing work was at KOE, when I faced off Ryan Marx. The dude promos like hell, and he's definitely a future World champ. Looking back, I see it as the point where I really stepped up my promoing work, cranking out big, long, quality (?) promos. While it wasn't at the number or quality of Jamie, Jay, or RRS, I still find it proud to have written A LOT during that period. If either of us do stay, I hope there gets to be a long, great feud between us in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2017, 8:48 am

So far High Rollerz have pulled out some of my personal favourite promos to write. mostly because they give me a lot to work with. Although they did the initial "Finnegan Wakefield? Who's that guy? That's all I gotta say" kind of promos at first that give me nothing to work with (one of my pet peeves in promoing), the ball got rolling following it.
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2017, 8:53 am

Drastik, Showster, Fournier. Those guys always produce genuine promos and force me to bring in my A game.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2017, 9:20 am

With over a years' experience under my belt now, I found my best promos were against Haruna, BB/Brody, and Eris. I also loved proming against Nobi as a face, that was a lot of fun. I also wouldn't mind another six-man falls count anywhere match lol
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2017, 10:10 am

I think a pivotal point of where i got better as a writer was when I had BB Vita. At that point I felt like I improved which made me feel ready for Brody. As BB, Cloud and I had great promos. I enjoyed promoing against him as BB.

For Brody I would say between Azumi and Tarah so far, but I haven't faced many people one on one as Brody.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2017, 1:46 pm

I have some good battles against guys Zack Crash, Methuselah, and even Jon McAdams. But I think I do my best work when I'm in a multiman match and everyone is active on the promo thread.
Back to top Go down
Empress Madison
Empire
Empire
Empress Madison

Hailing From : New York

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2017, 2:00 pm

My promos against Tarah were in my opinion my best work
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2017, 3:56 pm

Cailin, Cam, Stephanie, Kenny, any of Carlos' characters, and anyone who was in Hexa-Gun.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2017, 4:25 pm

Madison Kaline wrote:
My promos against Tarah were in my opinion my best work
YES
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2017, 5:00 pm

The Pizza Boy obviously. Other names are: Rex McAllister, The High Rollerz, Chris Elite, Christian Locke (during 24/7 battle royal at PFP), and Cloud, lol.

Outside of EAW though, I think my best promos were againts Superior Quality 85 and AJ Arias. Some of you are familiar with both names, lol.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2017, 5:48 pm

Cleo/HBB, Brody, Eclipse, Lexi, Maddie, Haruna, Cloudy, Cam, Xav/Sophia. These are some of the more notable names.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2017, 5:50 pm

Brody Sparks wrote:
I think a pivotal point of where i got better as a writer was when I had BB Vita. At that point I felt like I improved which made me feel ready for Brody. As BB, Cloud and I had great promos. I enjoyed promoing against him as BB.

For Brody I would say between Azumi and Tarah so far, but I haven't faced many people one on one as Brody.
Thanks Boo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next