Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders? Empty
PostSubject: If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders?   If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders? EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 6:28 pm

Like picture God finally revealing itself and issuing some orders that right now you'd consider questionable.

For example

Would you stop eating food told by the god speaking not to eat?

Would you abandon technology if demanded by God?

Would you hate those god tells you to hate?

Would you enslave who God says to?

Would you kill who God says?

Stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders?   If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders? EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 6:46 pm

I'd be pretty pissed off at God feeling the need to reveal himself and hog all the spotlight so I would tell him to fuck off.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders?   If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders? EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 6:47 pm

Unless God is a woman and hot and then I'd obey her orders to give her the D.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders?   If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders? EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 7:03 pm

I don't buy into the Old Testament fire and brimstone.  I also don't buy into a higher entity demanding me to kill, hate, enslave, or starve.  These are reasons I really don't go to church all that often.  I don't think God has a political agenda.  I'd like to think God's above murder, xenophobia or hunger strikes.  I've given up stuff for Lent before though, and I think giving up technology for a prolongued period of time wouldn't be necessarily a horrible thing.  Point blank, though, if a bright light appears and asks me to murder the president because he's a black democrat who 'loves the gays', I'd probably not believe it's God, especially considering the current and awesome Pope in the Vatican acting as God's voice that pretty much renounces all of that in the name of God.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders?   If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders? EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 7:05 pm

But what I mean is, if it's proven without a doubt the being speaking is God. BTW this doesn't relate to any god whatsover, just what would you do if a one all powerful god showed up and said stuff.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders?   If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders? EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 7:08 pm

I would tell him that I don't believe he's the real deal, point him to a water fountain, then tell him to walk on it and then turn it into wine. Then maybe I'll listen to him :book:
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders?   If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders? EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 7:11 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
But what I mean is, if it's proven without a doubt the being speaking is God. BTW this doesn't relate to any god whatsover, just what would you do if a one all powerful god showed up and said stuff.

Probably renounce my religion or get committed, because clearly one of the two needs to happen if God's telling me to murder and enslave others.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders?   If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders? EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 7:56 pm

In all seriousness Im doing whatever the fuck he tells me to, dawg. Good, evil, theologicial shit aside, That's God.
Back to top Go down
Raven Lee

Raven Lee

PostSubject: Re: If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders?   If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders? EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 8:48 pm

I'm not going to lie here.. I'd be on my hands and knees praising him because I simply would not mess with god lol.. Like DDD said.. It's god.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders?   If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders? EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 9:45 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
In all seriousness Im doing whatever the fuck he tells me to, dawg. Good, evil, theologicial shit aside, That's God.
Lmao, basically. That's how I feel about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders?   If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders? Empty

Back to top Go down

If God showed up before the world, how far would you go following divine orders?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1