Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

CM Punk, still best in the world.  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

CM Punk, still best in the world.  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
CM Punk, still best in the world.  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
CM Punk, still best in the world.  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
CM Punk, still best in the world.  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
CM Punk, still best in the world.  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
CM Punk, still best in the world.  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
CM Punk, still best in the world.  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

CM Punk, still best in the world.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

CM Punk, still best in the world.  Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk, still best in the world.    CM Punk, still best in the world.  EmptyDecember 20th 2014, 3:47 am

Around 13 minutes in CM Punk goes in on the interview guy proving he can still talk the trash and be regular good ol CM Punk, best in the world.

BTW though it was already kinda obvious, I consider that tsn guy being a Canadian score host as 100 percent confirmation that you were Lanza on the old site, AA. :cena:
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk, still best in the world.    CM Punk, still best in the world.  EmptyDecember 20th 2014, 7:55 am

I was surprised to see this was posted by you and not AA. Seems like an AA thread.

Anywho, this may sound negative, but are you surprised Punk still knows how to talk? I don't think literally anyone has ever doubted his ability to go off on a mic. Not like leaving WWE was gonna kill how great he is as a speaker.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk, still best in the world.    CM Punk, still best in the world.  EmptyDecember 20th 2014, 8:40 am

Ares Vendetta wrote:
I was surprised to see this was posted by you and not AA. Seems like an AA thread.

Anywho, this may sound negative, but are you surprised Punk still knows how to talk? I don't think literally anyone has ever doubted his ability to go off on a mic. Not like leaving WWE was gonna kill how great he is as a speaker.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk, still best in the world.    CM Punk, still best in the world.  EmptyDecember 20th 2014, 10:58 am

Michael Landsberg is still dope, and no, DDD was Lanza.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk, still best in the world.    CM Punk, still best in the world.  EmptyDecember 20th 2014, 4:04 pm

Ares Vendetta wrote:

It's not about surprise, it's about keeping Punk in the conversation as a fan of his and supporting him still being the best in the world. Cool I doubt you'd be singing that tune if I made some Daniel Bryan thread.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk, still best in the world.    CM Punk, still best in the world.  EmptyDecember 20th 2014, 9:39 pm

Komodo Dragon wrote:
Ares Vendetta wrote:

It's not about surprise, it's about keeping Punk in the conversation as a fan of his and supporting him still being the best in the world.  Cool I doubt you'd be singing that tune if I made some Daniel Bryan thread.

Ridiculous. There would never be such a thread like this, for nobody needs to be reminded that Daniel Bryan is the best in the World. There was never any doubt. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk, still best in the world.    CM Punk, still best in the world.  Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk, still best in the world.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1