Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? Empty
PostSubject: If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently?   If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 1:03 pm

And for those who do believe, if you somehow found out God certainly DIDN'T exist, would you approach your life any differently from this day forward?
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently?   If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 1:09 pm

Me: God is real.

Tumblr: First of all, trigger warning, you bitch. God was the smurf doll I had that got ruined in the wash. Secondly, my brother’s girlfriend’s cousin’s step-sister said God was real, and she would know, because she studies religion in college. COLLEGE. Also, way to oppress other fucking Gods and completely erase Allah, Buddah, and Zues! Educate yourself, you ignorant piece of shit trash! You think you know everything but you have no clue! Thanks to you I am triggered and about to kill myself! Hope you’re happy you fuck!
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently?   If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 1:11 pm

I don't think my life would change at all tbh.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently?   If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 2:46 pm

If I found out he was real I don't think I would particularly change as I have probably sinned enough in my life that there's no way back.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently?   If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 3:01 pm

Thomas Minns wrote:
If I found out he was real I don't think I would particularly change as I have probably sinned enough in my life that there's no way back.
For it says in the scripture ALL SINS will be FORGIVEN for whosoever shall hand their spirit and body over to the lord Jesus Christ our God! That no matter how HEINOUS or DISGUSTING a crime you have committed, ALL SINS will be washed away BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB THAT WAS JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR. For God gave his only Son, forced him to suffer and die on that cross for YOUR SINS! YOU SHALL BE FORGIVEN CHILD! REPENTANCE IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!!!!
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently?   If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 3:40 pm

Like Ken said, I would ask why God is such a homophobic cunt who doesn't give a shit about his people and to quote Ken, why the fuck does he need to be vain about himself?
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently?   If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 3:51 pm

Lucian Black wrote:
I don't think my life would change at all tbh.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently?   If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 3:59 pm

I'd start going to church like I did when I was a kid.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently?   If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 4:42 pm

I don't think my life would change all that drastically.  I'm of a belief that God does exist, but I don't go to church, and it's somewhat rare for me to willingly pray over my food or a sick loved one or friend of a friend.  Maybe I'd be a bit more motivated or reckless in knowing there isn't an afterlife, but I somehow doubt it.  I already do a fair bit of traveling and really have no urge to end my life quicker if I know there's nothing after.  Maybe I'd feel a bit less guilt about certain things knowing that there aren't any critical consequences to my actions, but again, I somehow doubt that too.  If I do something I think society will look down on me for, I usually feel guilt over society more so than I do God, which is probably a strange thing for a professed Christian to say, but it's the truth.

I probably wouldn't tell anyone unless they already thought there wasn't a god.  My dad's found a whole lot of peace in believing in the afterlife and trying to become a better person.  He wasn't such a great guy before he found God as it were, and considering the temperament of my gene pool, odds are he'd just kill himself like my uncle did when life got too hard for him.

Likewise, if I found definitive proof of God, odds are I'd still not change or tell anyone unless God's will upon revealing himself to me was to 'don't do that' or 'do this instead'.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Drake

Kevin Drake

Hailing From : Mobile, Alabama

PostSubject: Re: If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently?   If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 5:07 pm

As a Christian, if I found out definitively that God doesn't exist, I'd stop going to church. Maybe loosen up about the things I do in my personal life. Other than that, I'm already a pretty open person. Just because I think something is wrong doesn't mean I'm gonna be an asshole to other people. It's not my right to tell anyone that what they're doing or what they believe is wrong/stupid/whatever. Even if I believe they are, it's the epitome of arrogance for me to push my beliefs on them.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently?   If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 5:21 pm

Wouldnt live differently at all. If my harmless, relatively docile and serene lifestyle isnt good enough for God then fuck that nigga
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently?   If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 5:24 pm

Liam Catterson wrote:
Like Ken said, I would ask why God is such a homophobic cunt who doesn't give a shit about his people and to quote Ken, why the fuck does he need to be vain about himself?

How do you know God supports homophobia or if hes vain at all? If you ask me, that's humanity's doing.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently?   If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 6:10 pm

I would not stop fighting until WE TAKE HIM THE FUCK DOWN.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently?   If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 6:18 pm

Lol ya'll on some disrespectful shit, if God shows up idc who it hates, I'm getting on my knees and praying. Sure maybe it could be argued God is an evil or a neutral force, but I still wouldn't dare cross such a being. The only reason I don't generally do religious things is because I'm agnostic and don't want to waste time incase all of it is lies god doesn't even care about or it doesn't exist at all.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently?   If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? EmptyAugust 1st 2015, 5:35 am

I think a lot of people wrongfully assume they'd be the same because they're not prepared in the slightest for a physical manifestation of God. If that actually happened, I'm sure the confusion of people who have spent their entire life believing differently would start making them question themselves. I'm not certain in my belief/disbelief, but I don't think some mortal is going to walk up to an all-powerful God and start being disrespectful. That's just not realistic.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently?   If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? EmptyJanuary 24th 2017, 6:54 pm

BIZZITY BAZZITY BUMPED
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently?   If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? EmptyJanuary 24th 2017, 7:04 pm

Kiss his ass so good shit happens to me
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently?   If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? EmptyJanuary 24th 2017, 7:32 pm

I would enter in every room with this theme. #devineintervention
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently?   If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? EmptyJanuary 24th 2017, 8:29 pm

While it would be re-assuring that there was a God out there, I think everyone would continue having questions. Assuming that God would come into your life, reveal Himself, and leave without giving you any other answers, it would be hard to really know for sure what should be changed. I'd probably go to church, like many people said. I'd really dedicate myself toward praying the rosary, and I'd really do my do diligence when it comes to being a good person. The thing I get hung up on is if it would make me blame Him for things. Would I begin to wonder if God was ignoring me? Would I think that God was acting against me? Would I believe that I was guaranteed some kind of afterlife because I had seen God in the flesh? I don't know. But I do think I'd still have a lot of questions, and I'd hope that some of them could be answered.

I think faith would still be needed even if I knew, with certainty, that God existed. I'd have knowledge He existed, but I'd still need faith in His plan for me.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently?   If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? EmptyJanuary 24th 2017, 8:45 pm

Jacob Moore wrote:
Kiss his ass so good shit happens to me
this
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently?   If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? EmptyJanuary 24th 2017, 9:16 pm

Kevin Drake wrote:
As a Christian, if I found out definitively that God doesn't exist, I'd stop going to church. Maybe loosen up about the things I do in my personal life. Other than that, I'm already a pretty open person. Just because I think something is wrong doesn't mean I'm gonna be an asshole to other people. It's not my right to tell anyone that what they're doing or what they believe is wrong/stupid/whatever. Even if I believe they are, it's the epitome of arrogance for me to push my beliefs on them.

This is my answer as well. The only different part though is that I'm a Muslim and I'd stop going to Mosque.

But of course, I believe in my Religion and I believe in Allah. Just an example here, I had a motorcycle accident on traffic once. All I got was just a few scratches and a nose-bleeding (and wasn't a serious one). I believe Allah was protecting me and I believe Allah is and always be proctecting me.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently?   If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? EmptyJanuary 24th 2017, 11:07 pm

I would ask which of the three incarnations he was. Honestly I think a monothiestic God would have much worse to worry about than mortal affairs. 
Though if a God did approach me through some kind of Divine intervention esque way, I would ask them what pourpose they had with me. But not in a disrespectful manner, in fact most of it would be curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently?   If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? EmptyJanuary 25th 2017, 12:07 am

KellyHackenschmidt wrote:
I would ask which of the three incarnations he was. Honestly I think a monothiestic God would have much worse to worry about than mortal affairs. 
Though if a God did approach me through some kind of Divine intervention esque way, I would ask them what pourpose they had with me. But not in a disrespectful manner, in fact most of it would be curiosity.
Actually, if we're talking me as Asatru finding out Woton, Thor and Frey etc didn't exist, I'd probably have to skip out the plans on getting that Mjolnir tattoo down the road, sell my pendants but keep the horn flask simply because I really love how beer tastes out of it.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently?   If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? EmptyJanuary 25th 2017, 7:36 pm

I don't think much of my life would change...if anything I'd be angrier. A divine deity exists that is 'loving and kind' and yet all of these horrible things happen in our world because...why? "They didn't believe in me hard enough." Fuck that. So...I don't know. I might try praying more if anything.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently?   If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? EmptyJanuary 25th 2017, 8:31 pm

TLA wrote:
I would not stop fighting until WE TAKE HIM THE FUCK DOWN.
The challenge still stands. COME AT ME BRUH!  :dave: :dave: :dave:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently?   If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you found out today through divine intervention that God exists, how would you live life differently?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next