Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

"What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

"What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
"What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
"What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
"What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
"What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
"What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
"What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

"What can I do better?" Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

"What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 EmptyNovember 5th 2015, 3:50 pm

Be less condescending, stop playing the victim and riding off other people'say opinions instead, and stop posting 24/7 on the compliments thread it makes you look needy.
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 EmptyNovember 5th 2015, 5:31 pm

Quit antagonizing people for the sake of antagonizing, it can get pretty annoying sometimes.  That's about it.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 EmptyNovember 5th 2015, 6:00 pm

Mmmm...the Mexiruna thing is only so funny so many times. It's not really something that is  big part of your character so it's sometimes annoying to keep seeing it all the time.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 EmptyNovember 5th 2015, 6:05 pm

I honestly don't have anything blunt or overly critical to say here this time, I think you're one of the few doing really well at the moment. Keeping working hard on your promos and craft, don't lapse now because it appears you're onto a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

Hailing From : Virgina Beach, Va (Originally from Brooklyn, New York)

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 EmptyNovember 5th 2015, 6:23 pm

try to bit my tongue in places where I know it'll be a lose-lose situation if I try to defend myself. Just ignore and smile.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 EmptyNovember 5th 2015, 6:37 pm

You're on a roll. Both our promos could be a bit longer (though as of late I think they're pretty long). Other than that, keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 EmptyNovember 5th 2015, 7:01 pm

I'm wondering what happened to your idea of the EAW Soundtrack. Uh I don't have anything else really. Liking what I'm seeing so far.

Edit: To answer your question. He's just regular Finn for regular shows. I give the writers leeway to give him body paint if they want to. He's Russian so he's different from Balor.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 EmptyNovember 5th 2015, 7:28 pm

I dont think youre putting your all into kissing my ass to get ahead (Since thats the only way TO get ahead around here) and I believe its holding you back from becoming World Champion
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 EmptyNovember 5th 2015, 7:39 pm

I think you need to make it more obvious that kissing your ass is the only way to get ahead here.

(But really, I can't even blame you for the recent delays. Love the job you've done with my storyline.)
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 EmptyNovember 6th 2015, 1:59 am

Aren Mstislav wrote:
I'm wondering what happened to your idea of the EAW Soundtrack. Uh I don't have anything else really. Liking what I'm seeing so far.

Edit: To answer your question. He's just regular Finn for regular shows. I give the writers leeway to give him body paint if they want to. He's Russian so he's different from Balor.

Just on a brief hiatus until my midterms were over, which ended earlier this week. I'll be working on it again over the weekend. 

Lioncross: Don't know you that well to have anything constructive to say, but so far I like what I'm reading. Keep but the good work, but you're a veteran so you already know that Razz
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 EmptyNovember 6th 2015, 2:18 am

Hmm...I think just keep expanding on your character and your gimmick, but so far you are doing great!
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 EmptyNovember 6th 2015, 10:58 am

You need to start devouring souls
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 EmptyNovember 6th 2015, 12:04 pm

You should win even more matches. All the matches!!!
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 EmptyNovember 6th 2015, 12:43 pm

You should be given the rein of your character and have yourself WIN EVEN MORE MATCHES.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 EmptyNovember 6th 2015, 1:27 pm

You should give me your title. All the title
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 EmptyNovember 7th 2015, 2:18 pm

hmm...come back to dynasty my brotha :]
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 EmptyNovember 7th 2015, 2:22 pm

more #SWAG
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 EmptyNovember 7th 2015, 3:30 pm

Dark Hadou Haruna Razz
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 EmptyNovember 7th 2015, 3:48 pm

take it easy on the anime and music vids linked in your promos
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 6:01 am

You do great with your promos already.... You need to stay consistent and keep doing you and I'm sure you'll get something you deserve.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 6:19 am

You probably just need to keep your head up and not get too disheartened when things don't go your way. With a bit of confidence and momentum, you're really good at what you do.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 12:41 pm

You can start spamming Taylor Swift lyrics in the chat.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 1:08 pm

Spell soccer players' names correctly.

Or, on second thought, spell a few more of them wrong. Wayne Rooty was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 2:16 pm

Umm, I think the most basic thing would be trying to push more of your character into your promos. This isn't a critique of your current promos, I just threw this out there because everyone always needs improvement on how they write promos. Even me.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 2:53 pm

Hmm I don't have any strong opinions but since you left the iconomy take advantage of the "grim dark babyface" thing you seem to got going with the whole adams family setup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

"What can I do better?" Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next