Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Game of Thrones Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 EmptyJuly 11th 2015, 5:37 am

Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 10:42 am

He's officially coming back next season

http://comicbook.com/2015/07/14/bran-stark-confirmed-to-return-for-game-of-thrones-season-6/
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 11:06 am

HODOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 12:09 pm

Welp, season six is gonna be boring.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 12:26 pm

It was never in question Bran would be coming back. He's as essential to this story as Jon Snow and Dany are. They only kept him out of Season 5 just because how important of a role he'll be playing in TWOW. So now that the show is caught up with the books for about 95% of the material, and the other arcs will be getting spoiled along with it, makes sense to wait until S6 to continue Bran's storyline.

Because S4 already covered practically everything (Other than a few dreams) that Bran has done so far in ASOIAF. I'm looking forward to people appreciating what a badass Bran is to become/destined to be.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 1:30 pm

King Lannister wrote:
It was never in question Bran would be coming back. He's as essential to this story as Jon Snow and Dany are. They only kept him out of Season 5 just because how important of a role he'll be playing in TWOW. So now that the show is caught up with the books for about 95% of the material, and the other arcs will be getting spoiled along with it, makes sense to wait until S6 to continue Bran's storyline.

Because S4 already covered practically everything (Other than a few dreams) that Bran has done so far in ASOIAF. I'm looking forward to people appreciating what a badass Bran is to become/destined to be.
I know. Evidently, Bran was coming back. But it wasn't certain he was returning next season.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2015, 4:31 pm

Kit was spotted in Belfast yesterday morning!!
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2015, 4:38 pm

http://www.ibtimes.com/game-thrones-season-6-spoilers-kit-harington-reportedly-seen-belfast-leading-2012989

HYPE BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2015, 4:41 pm

AWWW YEAH
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2015, 4:43 pm

Not a surprise to anyone. I think it goes without saying he's the most important character in the series, and the only one who can take on the White Walkers that is currently in Westeros. Mel/The Red Woman is about to become a fan favorite.

However - keep in mind, there is still a chance he'd be dead just based off the "Harrington seen in Belfast." - He could be having Joffrey/Twin-esque scenes where he's just laying on a table dead, and that'd be reason enough for them to fly him over. Not saying that's the case, because again - too important, but wouldn't that be a punch in the dick.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2015, 4:51 pm

If she becomes a fan favourite than people are demented, she's still the one who said to burn Shireen.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2015, 7:46 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
If she becomes a fan favourite than people are demented, she's still the one who said to burn Shireen.
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 11:17 am

J Dynasty wrote:
But bringing Jon back will redeem that. Did you not see the reactions to Jon's death? Olly is worse than Hitler!
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2015, 12:52 pm

Official poster for season 6:

Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 F27oed
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2015, 2:48 pm

Liam Catterson wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
But bringing Jon back will redeem that. Did you not see the reactions to Jon's death? Olly is worse than Hitler!

I don't even get the hate for Olly, he isn't even that bad. He was just avenging his family, plus the night's watch would of attacked Jon anyway.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2015, 7:24 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
Liam Catterson wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:

I don't even get the hate for Olly, he isn't even that bad. He was just avenging his family, plus the night's watch would of attacked Jon anyway.
The Night's Watch definitely would have betrayed Jon. At first, I was pissed off with what Olly did, but from re-watching several episodes and how the Wildlings literally slaughtered his entire family/village, I abstained from hating him and actually felt alright about it.
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2015, 8:11 am

J Dynasty wrote:
Liam Catterson wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:

You are truly EAW's most skilled troll.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 EmptyDecember 3rd 2015, 3:17 pm

Season 6 teaser

Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 EmptyDecember 4th 2015, 11:42 am

GC wrote:
Season 6 teaser

Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 Sans_t10
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 9:30 pm

Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMarch 8th 2016, 3:25 pm

Official Season 6 trailer :whew:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2